TRENDING NEWS Half-Lithuanian Somali Girl is looking for her father.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
That Nigga is cad cad, somali kulaha :drakekidding:

point aside What is somali (cadcad) doing in shithole post soviet country? When Sweden and finland first 🌎 is ur neighbour:lolbron:

That Nigga is cad cad, somali kulaha :drakekidding:

point aside What is somali (cadcad) doing in shithole post soviet country? When Sweden and finland first 🌎 is ur neighbour:lolbron:

There are pure Somalis who look pale and Asian influenced sometimes. Like the MJ politician Cirro for example, who looks like an Arab or Hindi.

images

250px-Abdullah_Ahmed_Irro.jpg

or this model, Jawaher Ahmed, who is also MJ on both sides, but could pass for something else.

miss-somalia-usa-2014-jawahir-ahmed-attends-the-world-muslimah-forum-picture-id459229006

Dont also forget Yusef he looks some kind of cacasian men first Ive seen him

are u sure reer puntland are native:notsureif:

Abdulahi Yusuf looks very Somali to me but I get what you mean.

Puntites are pure Cushitic but that in itself means ancient "mixed" although some of us have South Semitic or other influences through trade and living on the coast.

Somali genes are fascinating, whilst most Somalis look very similar and maariin, a smaller percentage of Somalis look very different, very dark/Nilotic influenced and some look like they just came from Arabia.

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Abdulahi Yusuf looks very Somali to me.

Puntites are pure Cushitic but that in itself means ancient "mixed" although some of us have South Semitic or other influences through trade and living on the coast.

Somali genes are crazy, whilst most look very similar and maariin, a smaller percentage of Somalis look Nilotic influenced and others, look like they just came from Arabia.
South semetic? Thaugt only habeha had it. And since isaaqs claim banu hashim Are yall on same boat?

South semetic? Thaugt only habeha had it. And since isaaqs claim banu hashim Are yall on same boat?

MJs don't claim Bani Hashim or anything, just MJ.

No, I mean we have Arab Salah in Puntland who are Somalised Semites.

There are also random Yemenis and Asians who show up in Puntland's coast sometimes, for example, the family who built the Fort in Eyl is Yemeni and they just ended up staying and becoming Somali.

That's why some Harti DNA results ends up being some random Arab or Asian haplogroup.

Marshall D Abdi

MJs don't claim Bani Hashim or anything, just MJ.

No, I mean we have Arab Salah in Puntland who are Somalised Semites.

There are also random Yemenis and Asians who show up in Puntland's coast sometimes, for example, the family who built the Fort in Eyl is Yemeni and they just ended up staying and becoming Somali.

That's why some Harti DNA results ends up being some random Arab or Asian haplogroup.
Masha allah puntland have great history :banderas:

did u know that coast of puntland has biggest milky wayhttps://www.atlasobscura.com/places/milky-seas

1621442491631.jpeg

1621442513889.jpeg

That man isn't cadcad. He looks blatantly Somali.

Anyways all of these illegitimate children coming out the woodwork has really made me side eye boomer Somali men. There was me thinking these henna dyed bearded odeys were always conservative, but this is some of the nonsense some of them were getting up in the late 80s and early 90s LOL.

Hands down he is probably now a typical odey of five kids with a jilbaab wearing Xalimo wife, who complains about the West and his kids being influenced by it.

giphy.gif

Anyways all of these illegitimate children coming out the woodwork has really made me side eye boomer Somali men. There was me thinking these henna dyed bearded odeys were always conservative, but this is some of the nonsense some of them were getting up in the late 80s and early 90s LOL.

Hands down he is probably now a typical odey of five kids with a jilbaab wearing Xalimo wife, who complains about the West and his kids being influenced by it.

giphy.gif

And when i posted that Somali men (in that age group) more often than not are not chaste I got abused. Somali women got insulted ect.

Somali men marry 3/4 women and have god knows how many gfs and then turn around and criticize Somali women who dress modestly but wear pants. Loool

And when i posted that Somali men (in that age group) more often than not are not chaste I got abused. Somali women got insulted ect.

Somali men marry 3/4 women and have god knows how many gfs and then turn around and criticize Somali women who dress modestly but wear pants. Loool

Sis, their hypocrisy is legendary. I want to know who has given these men the right to police random women outside of their families. Some of them are like old toxic habars who like to comment on things that don't concern them, when some of them have a half East European child wandering around somewhere in some forsaken town as the only brown person in miles.

And before some Abdi attacks me, i've used the word 'some'.

Sis, their hypocrisy is legendary. I want to know who has given these men the right to police random women outside of their families. Some of them are like old toxic habars who like to comment on things that don't concern them, when some of them have a half East European child wandering around somewhere in some forsaken town as the only brown person in miles.

And before some Abdi attacks me, i've used the word 'some'.

There was a girl on Twitter who found out she had an older half white sibling and Somali Twitter was acting like it was some sort of emotional drama of a lost father and family.

Nah your dad was a ho and a deadbeat. Let’s not normalize this and celebrate zina. I know so many half white half Somali kids who hate their Somali side because of this hypocrisy.

Marshall D Abdi

giphy.gif
Let adeer eat in peace madam :wow:

Halimos were doing halimoexit since 1922
1621444716346.png

This little mulatto died defanding his italian peeps from nazi germany
28BC321D-6782-4EA0-85AC-47AFA22C0D48.jpeg

Dont hate on the player , hate the game they Said:win:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
There are pure Somalis who look pale and Asian influenced sometimes. Like the MJ politician Cirro for example, who looks like an Arab or Hindi.

images

250px-Abdullah_Ahmed_Irro.jpg

or this model, Jawaher Ahmed, who is also MJ on both sides, but could pass for something else.

miss-somalia-usa-2014-jawahir-ahmed-attends-the-world-muslimah-forum-picture-id459229006
nigga i have seen geeljires with straight hair, my tuulo there's was even brown/blonde hair kids am not even joking wallahi, my brothers are all baljeets, it's ain't difficult to find baljeets in Somalia and i lived in SOOL no Arabs there, I had brown hair when i was a kid,

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts