TRENDING NEWS Half-Lithuanian Somali Girl is looking for her father.

World

VIP
Don't try it. The girl made it clear her sisters birth was 'an accident' as she put it and zina, yet here you are making 101 excuses for an odey who abandoned his illegitimate child. You even seem to celebrate that he left her behind to be raised as gaal. Subhan’allah! And YOU knew that.

The Somali girl who you were disrespecting is married to an Arab Muslim man from a Muslim family, but again you still felt the need to disrespect her. But again, you never think the best of your fellow Muslim sisters, you've just proven your nacaasnimo big time! Ufffff.

So to sum it up, you make a 101 excuses for Somali men with illegitimate children? So only Somali men are the only ones that you think the best of?

You're a hypocrite who twists things to your own agenda. You definitely use the deen as a weapon against women.
A father doesn’t have any responsibilities for a child out of wedlock in the Shaf’i madhab that Somalis follow. How can the father abandon an illegitimate child, when an illegitimate child is not even attributed to the father?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I have to be honest. this guy doesn't look somali.

his facial features doesn't look ethnic somali

Screenshot_20210521_075826_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_2129892680924.jpg

A father doesn’t have any responsibilities for a child out of wedlock in the Shaf’i madhab that Somalis follow. How can the father abandon an illegitimate child, when an illegitimate child is not even attributed to the father?

Does that mean he should be okay with the idea of his seed being gaal due to his zina which he will be judged for? I'm fully aware that a illegitimate child does not have rights to inheritance ect.

Also, the post you qouted has nothing to do with what I was replying to @TekNiKo.. He was celebrating that this man committed zina and has a half Eastern European gaal running around.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nigga looks Ethiopian. But even then, I see a lot of hate for a man who made a mistake decades ago. Allah is the most forgiving, most merciful. You shouldn’t make a mockery of his return to the Islamic fold if that is what happened. I see a lot of Xaliimo’s displaying frightening levels of insecurity and cuqdad here. This is the same community who are spreading their legs for madoows and leaving the deen the moment they move out. Everyday y’all provide a reminder on why farax’s shouldn’t bother wasting their time on these uneducated fools. So much self hate.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lol the audacity.

You do know many of your fellow Abdis are so insecure that they shit on married women just because they married a non Somali and champion men that commit zina.

Lets be real, if that odey was a habar that did that you wouldn't be so forgiving and you would be calling them cheap and clean.

All the girls are asking is not use the deen as a weapon and be consistent. You lot celebrate your deviancy. Ceeb.

Saying zina is haram is self hate now? You're definitely the gift that keeps on giving aren't you?
Audhubilah. A weapon? Is that what you consider Islamic advice to be? May Allah forgive you.

Shocking I know but I don’t want my daughter or sister being knocked up by a gaal. Somali woman are notoriously promiscuous. You have to get ahead of the problem.

I’ve never seen a non-Muslim farax! But audhubilah I can’t even count the amount of y’all that have left. Even close family. Sure we all sin but when a farax messes around in his youth he returns to the Islamic fold/Somali culture later in life. A Somali girl becomes rotten fruit to the community and never returns, be honest with yourself. I am not a hypocrite but just accept the harsh realities and climate we live in.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Nigga looks Ethiopian. But even then, I see a lot of hate for a man who made a mistake decades ago. Allah is the most forgiving, most merciful. You shouldn’t make a mockery of his return to the Islamic fold if that is what happened. I see a lot of Xaliimo’s displaying frightening levels of insecurity and cuqdad here. This is the same community who are spreading their legs for madoows and leaving the deen the moment they move out. Everyday y’all provide a reminder on why farax’s shouldn’t bother wasting their time on these uneducated fools. So much self hate.
this isn't some little mistake. he had a child and then left her. this is a Faarax's mistake why are you twisting and turning it to Xaliimos

this isn't some little mistake. he had a child and then left her. this is a Faarax's mistake why are you twisting and turning it to Xaliimos

He lacks integrity and priniciples. He will defend a man commiting zina, but will call all Somali women s.

He is disgusting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Does that mean he should be okay with the idea of his seed being gaal due to his zina which he will be judged for? I'm fully aware that a illegitimate child does not have rights to inheritance ect.

Also, the post you qouted has nothing to do with what I was replying to @TekNiKo.. He was celebrating that this man committed zina and has a half Eastern European gaal running around.
Stop lying on my name! Where did I celebrate zina wal ciyaadu billah! I thought it was a legitimate marriage... if it wasnt zina than I fully condemn it.

@Angelina @Farahslayer

You'll notice that when Muslim men, not just Somali, marry Non-Muslim women, these women are their girlfriends, who revert or pretend to revert and then instead of being guided by a good Muslim man, this man is still the same sinner he was before the marriage. It's no wonder these women run back to Gaalnimo, they despise the hypocrisy and being told what is haram by a harami. Why would a non-Muslim women become Muslim when her husband slept with her and probably still engages in sin?

Also, the ruling is that Muslim men can marry women "from the book",when this ruling was revealed, Christian and Jewish women were similar in modesty and behaviour to Muslim women. Nowadays, these "Christians" are basically agnostic/atheist and don't even practise their faith. So, are they really "people of the book"?.. I doubt it. So good luck having "Muslim" babies with such women.

I have a theory that the Somali men on here who always insinuate Somali women are unchaste, are the ones who are spiritually bankrupt thanks to their pass-around lifestyle. Classic projection and they want everyone to be just like them.

Their marriages to ‘people of the book’ aren’t valid anyways.

Most of them marry their gfs because of an out of wedlock child (you cannot marry while pregnant you have to wait until the child is born in Islam) or so they can abuse the non Muslim women’s right.

Just like with marrying a Muslim woman, you have to provide her a meher, a wali etc.

Seems like a lot of Somali ‘Muslim’ men only follow Islamic laws because Somali women expect it. Not for Allah swt. Shameful

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My older cousin from uae went to school in Latvia in the 90s. He would joke sometimes about having kids in Latvia but now I’m seriously thinking he does now :dwill:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
South semetic? Thaugt only habeha had it. And since isaaqs claim banu hashim Are yall on same boat?

Somalis have on average around 5% ancient Yemeni by the looks of it. It's everywhere, even Sijus have it. It varies from as low as 3% to as high as 15% in some people. But more or less everyone seems to have it. Oddly, despite the variation in ancient Yemeni, everybody is more or less equally ancient MENA. The range among Somalis for MENA ancestry is very low. 2-3% variation usually. Only some Sijus who seem to have something like Borana admixture will be a little bit less at maybe 3-5% below other Somalis.

Trending