TRENDING NEWS Half-Lithuanian Somali Girl is looking for her father.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Dhulbahante men going every where droppin their seeds like its hot.

its not.
1621449301829.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Half Lithuanian and Half Somali? Now I've seen it all, wa yaab wlh:shookgabre: them odeeyaal were on some hustle game back in the day not gonna lie.

Very pretty girl I hope she finds her father and adopts her true geeljire culture and not her gaalo culture.

u want it, Just say it yaqqeee uuuff
1621449501251.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Half Lithuanian and Half Somali? Now I've seen it all, wa yaab wlh:shookgabre: them odeeyaal were on some hustle game back in the day not gonna lie.

Very pretty girl I hope she finds her father and adopts her true geeljire culture and not her gaalo culture.
There still Chinese fam, I'm waiting for that to be satisfied

There still Chinese fam, I'm waiting for that to be satisfied
Half Chinese and Half Somali. Now you're talking about bigger and better things:yousmart::win:
Combining Somali confidence and fearless genes with Chinese IQ and discipline would make us Emperors of the Dunya.

nigga i have seen geeljires with straight hair, my tuulo there's was even brown/blonde hair kids am not even joking wallahi, my brothers are all baljeets, it's ain't difficult to find baljeets in Somalia and i lived in SOOL no Arabs there, I had brown hair when i was a kid,

Blonde somalis? nacaala

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Blonde somalis? nacaala
wallahi it's true, not all the hair is not blonde but the side are blonde, nigga it ain't that hard to see Somalis with brownish/blonde hair especially when they are young and color eyes ain't that rare either,
1621454919962.png

1621454972092.png

nigga you really never seen a kid with brownish hair in your tuulo :drakewtf: I had brown hair now my hair is full black

wallahi it's true, not all the hair is not blonde but the side are blonde, nigga it ain't that hard to see Somalis with brownish/blonde hair especially when they are young and color eyes ain't that rare either,
View attachment 185586
View attachment 185587
nigga you really never seen a kid with brownish hair in your tuulo :drakewtf: I had brown hair now my hair is full black
Go figiure somaliland want to break free they are some landgrabers
:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Seems like the Siyad Barre Gen, were spreading their seeds, long and wide.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
i know that it ain't mix it's defiantly the sun I've seen a lot of hornes especially afars with blonde hair,
brownish hair ain't rare in the Somali community but they lose it when they grow up,

Trending