BREAKING NEWS Haiti President Jovenel Moïse killed in attack at home

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Wow that sounds like exactly what's happening in Somalia now. They're miskeen refugees who open up their little restaurants and dental clinics. I hope the government realizes before they start demanding more power

It is too difficult for any group to financially dominate in Somalia. This is because Somalia already has a business class with numerous multi-millionaires. Businesses like Dahabshiil, Hormuud, Premier Bank etc are the reason why Somalia has a growing economy despite virtually no foreign investment.

Haiti and other African countries fifty years ago had no established business class that were enacting projects or providing services in the community like Somalia has atm.

Wow that sounds like exactly what's happening in Somalia now. They're miskeen refugees who open up their little restaurants and dental clinics. I hope the government realizes before they start demanding more power

We are headed down that path look at the comments! They don't recognize the danger!

1625698618941.png

@Periplus

Fair enough.
Let's just say that Haiti was completely crippled until 1947.
Let's also say that since they repaid their debts, their economy was in good shape in 1947.
This is also where african countries started in 1960, why are they behind Africa in terms of economy? I understand that their dictator's bad decisions destroyed their economy but it's the same in Africa.
Africa suffers from poverty and dictators but they are also in a highly volatile region unlike Haiti which is next to America, Brazil, Jamaica etc...
Below, is the gdp per capita in Subsaharian Africa and Haiti:
https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PPPPC@WEO/SSQ/HTI

Also, you cannot only blame the politicians. Change also comes from the people.
It's true that Djibouti isn't in good condition either but I assure you that if the people were as hardworking as in Western countries it would be completely different. I see more entrepreneurship from somalis than from djiboutians.
A country is usually a representation of the people that are living in it (Not always but usually). If a country is clean it means that the people are clean if the country has a booming market it means that people are hardworking etc... So let's not only blame politicians on that.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Periplus

Fair enough.
Let's just say that Haiti was completely crippled until 1947.
Let's also say that since they repaid their debts, their economy was in good shape in 1947.
This is also where african countries started in 1960, why are they behind Africa in terms of economy? I understand that their dictator's bad decisions destroyed their economy but it's the same in Africa.
Africa suffers from poverty and dictators but they are also in a highly volatile region unlike Haiti which is next to America, Brazil, Jamaica etc...
Below, is the gdp per capita in Subsaharian Africa and Haiti:
https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PPPPC@WEO/SSQ/HTI

Also, you cannot only blame the politicians. Change also comes from the people.
It's true that Djibouti isn't in good condition either but I assure you that if the people were as hardworking as in Western countries it would be completely different. I see more entrepreneurship from somalis than from djiboutians.
A country is usually a representation of the people that are living in it (Not always but usually). If a country is clean it means that the people are clean if the country has a booming market it means that people are hardworking etc... So let's not only blame politicians on that.

When you spend your entire GDP each year to pay off a debt for 130 years, your economy is not back to neutral once you pay off the debt.

If you have a loan equivalent to 11 months wages and you spend the next year paying it off, imagine the amount of missed bills you will have to pay because you spent your money paying off your debt?

Its common sense sxb.

When you spend your entire GDP each year to pay off a debt for 130 years, your economy is not back to neutral once you pay off the debt.

If you have a loan equivalent to 11 months wages and you spend the next year paying it off, imagine the amount of missed bills you will have to pay because you spent your money paying off your debt?

Its common sense sxb.
But that's just more debts if I missed bills.
I though that you meant that they paid all debts in 1947.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
But that's just more debts if I missed bills.
I though that you meant that they paid all debts in 1947.

They paid the reparation debts but they have not spent substantial money on public services for 130 years.

Imagine the state of education and public institutions after being left to ruins for 130 years.

Do you get my point?

They paid the reparation debts but they have not spent substantial money on public services for 130 years.

Imagine the state of education and public institutions after being left to ruins for 130 years.

Do you get my point?
oooh, I see.
But that's just like starting from 0. You have a population which didn't have access to education or public service.
Isn't this the same as subsaharan Africa in 1960?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
oooh, I see.
But that's just like starting from 0. You have a population which didn't have access to education or public service.
Isn't this the same as subsaharan Africa in 1960?

No because Sub Saharan Africa had modern facilities for that time period at independence.

Colonies left behind schools, infrastructure and other installations that were relatively up to date for 1960. Furthermore, probably a more educated populace than Haiti for example.

No because Sub Saharan Africa had modern facilities for that time period at independence.

Colonies left behind schools, infrastructure and other installations that were relatively up to date for 1960. Furthermore, probably a more educated populace than Haiti for example.
I see, it makes sense.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Niggas find excuses for a 200 years old republic whose roads look worse than the average Somalilander road.

:drakekidding:

Japan post-1945,Germany post-1947, the Jews (after countless genocides and massacres) built their own nations, while niggas need to justify for the shortcomings of Haiti.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Just admit the lazy nature of the negroes and their "countries".
Bring me one black nation, without any white help, that can be classified as "modern".

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Niggas find excuses for a 200 years old republic whose roads look worse than the average Somalilander road.

Japan post-1945,Germany post-1947, the Jews (after countless genocides and massacres) built their own nations, while niggas need to justify for the shortcomings of Haiti.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Just admit the lazy nature of the negroes and their "countries".
Bring me one black nation, without any white help, that can be classified as "modern".

Waryah tell your aabo Macaroon to pay back the Haitians.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Waryah tell your aabo Macaroon to pay back the Haitians.

Niggas received UE's aids by billions each year, while none of it is properly invested.

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

They were slaves,they need to deal with it.

Jews were genocided, around 6 millions and now they are dominating the middle east.
Blacks are incapable fucks, with no skills, who get sold for a bread.

it's time to accept this fact.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Niggas received UE's aids by billions each year, while none of it is properly invested.

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

They were slaves,they need to deal with it.

Jews were genocided, around 6 millions and now they are dominating the middle east.
Blacks are incapable fucks, with no skills, who get sold for a bread.

If you think EU and UN aid money goes to the nation's central bank, you're a clown bro.

Those Haitians were slaves that kicked France's arse. A former slave gave Napoleon his worst military defeat. Only colony to be overthrown by their own slaves. No wonder you debt trapped them, they embarrassed France in front of all the colonial powers.

We are headed down that path look at the comments! They don't recognize the danger!

View attachment 192038

I'm telling you. Somalis back home have become so naive and desperate for the validation of ajanabis, that I am genuinely concerned about Somalia turning into another ajanabi dominated country.

This is what happens when you're isolated from the rest of the world and are suddenly released into the wild.

They think everyone is their brother.

If there is no pressure from the diaspora on the government to enact strict laws on immigrants, these ciyaal minded people will give the country away for free to Syrian dentists and Yemeni cooks.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If you think EU and UN aid money goes to the nation's central bank, you're a clown bro.

Those Haitians were slaves that kicked France's arse. A former slave gave Napoleon his worst military defeat. Only colony to be overthrown by their own slaves. No wonder you debt trapped them, they embarrassed France in front of all the colonial powers.

200 years of freedom, no roads.
6 millions of death, of displacements and antisemitism: have their country and freedom.
I thought that this negro was a "thinker" but he's talking about Djibouti
Keep on defending your retarded people, Djibouti is already buying your country's lands for a bag of khat, SL can't do shit and Villa Somalia is as inert as the rest of Somalians.
Unlike your booty-dancers of Haiti, we don't rely on France's central bank and any foreign bank.

Haitians are retards with a retarded country, with no any governance while the Dominic Republic is buying a lot of negroes for their plantations #backtothepast.

I'm glad, dare I say,that these fucks got FRANCED.
Go collect your money and buy off your debts and work hard negro!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
200 years of freedom, no roads.
6 millions of death, of displacements and antisemitism: have their country and freedom.
I thought that this negro was a "thinker" but he's talking about Djibouti
Keep on defending your retarded people, Djibouti is already buying your country's lands for a bag of khat, SL can't do shit and Villa Somalia is as inert as the rest of Somalians.
Unlike your booty-dancers of Haiti, we don't rely on France's central bank and any foreign bank.

Haitians are retards with a retarded country, with no any governance while the Dominic Republic is buying a lot of negroes for their plantations #backtothepast.

I received a stroke reading this. Kulahaa je suis bac plus trois, nacalaa this english is barely terminale.

Horta no-one is mentioning Djibouti, it was an example to the brother as he was Djiboutian.

You do not rely on France's central bank but they relied on Haiti's central bank for 130 years.

:camby:Gerara here Jean-Luc Warsame.

I'm telling you. Somalis back home have become so naive and desperate for the validation of ajanabis, that I am genuinely concerned about Somalia turning into another ajanabi dominated country.

This is what happens when you're isolated from the rest of the world and are suddenly released into the wild.

They think everyone is their brother.

If there is no pressure from the diaspora on the government to enact strict laws on immigrants, these ciyaal minded people will give the country away for free to Syrian dentists and Yemeni cooks.

I don't have a problem with them being there but any business they open needs to have a Somali partner involved that has at least 50% ownership of the venture.

We need to have laws like China that protect their native people! That why I respect the Chinese they don't let foreign firms and people run amuck in their country.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I received a stroke reading this. Kulahaa je suis bac plus trois, nacalaa this english is barely terminale.

Horta no-one is mentioning Djibouti, it was an example to the brother as he was Djiboutian.

You do not rely on France's central bank but they relied on Haiti's central bank for 130 years.

:camby:Gerara here Jean-Luc Warsame.

Niggas's talking about history without providing any source.
Fake news, and you're far from being a "history student"
:chrisfreshhah:

Si tu te fous de mon niveau en histoire, viens en pv et on va en parler de l'histoire de l'Haitié, saleté d'idiot lmao!

Prouves-moi en quoi 150 ans d'histoire ont pu épargner aux noirs d'Haitié de "réussir"?
Tu vomis de la merde, avec tes vieilles théories de pauvre négro illétré et tu crois oser parler de mon anglais?
pauvre merdeux, viens en pv lmao!
:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Niggas's talking about history without proving any source.
Fake news, and you're far from being a "history student"
:chrisfreshhah:

You have your biaises, you're finding excuses for poorly managed shitholes, while other countries got nearly anihilated (Japan),
but only negroes can't recover.

:drakekidding::drakekidding:

Take a seat, O'bosongo Ali Warsame.
The bantus are as incompetent as the usual africans (except for white and arab africans)

:hemad::hemad::hemad:

This is you whenever France gets mentioned on a thread...

sonebob.jpg

No point arguing with a brick wall.

How much does Alliance Française pay you per post horta?

Trending

Latest posts