Haiti President Jovenel Moïse killed in attack at home

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is you whenever France gets mentioned on a thread...

sonebob.jpg

No point arguing with a brick wall.

How much does Alliance Française pay your per post horta?

> Strawman argument,
> pretends to know history,
> can't even keep up in French with me,

typical on Sspot.

Keep on posting dumb memes, you don't have enough will to prove me your truth on Haiti.

As usual niggas on here lmao

peace

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
> Strawman argument,
> pretends to know history,
> can't even keep up in French with me,

typical ****** on Sspot.

Keep on posting dumb memes, you don't have enough will to prove me your truth on Haiti.

As usual niggas on here lmao

peace ******

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Mdrrr, je viens de voir ton message apres mon dernier.

Si tu te fous de mon niveau en histoire, viens en pv et on va en parler de l'histoire de l'Haitié, saleté d'idiot lmao!

PV? C'est quoi ça waryah.

Prouves-moi en quoi 150 ans d'histoire ont pu épargner aux noirs d'Haitié de "réussir"?

Je sais, tu détestes l'histoire du colonialisme de ton père, mon gar. Mais, c'est vrai.

Lire sur Haiti en Anglais svp.

Tu vomis de la merde, avec tes vieilles théories de pauvre négro illétré et tu crois oser parler de mon anglais?
pauvre merdeux, viens en pv lmao!
:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Je vomis de la merde?

Mieux que d'etre la salope de republique en marche et alliance francaise, selon moi.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Mdrrr, je viens de voir ton message.

PV? C'est quoi ça waryah.

Je sais, tu détestes l'histoire du colonialisme de ton père, mon gar. Mais, c'est vrai.

Lire sur Haiti en Anglais svp.

Je vomis de la merde?

Mieux que d'etre la salope de republique en marche et alliance francaise, selon moi.

Ce n'est pas Français.

Aller, c'est gentil, je te donne 5/20 pour ta vieille participation de golem somali de merde!

>"Lire sur Haiti en Anglais svp."
Go apprendre l'histoire ce pays dans une vraie langue, je sais pas, le langage scientifique au lieu de voir les choses avec tes yeux de partisans.

PV = privée.

Et les sophismes d'homme de paille fonctionnent qu'avec tes potes attardés.
Je connais l'histoire du colonialisme, et c'est loin de cette vision binaire que tu nous donnes.
Quelles sont tes sources?

:drakekidding:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
En fin, je prefere vomir qu'avaler.

:manny:

Vomir du sperme n'est pas le même qu'oser parler d'histoire.
Tu n'as aucune vision crédible de l'histoire, tu prends la posture du mendiant tiers-mondiste, avec un français approximatif.

Reviens me voir avec une phrase mieux structurée, le golem.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Wow that sounds like exactly what's happening in Somalia now. They're miskeen refugees who open up their little restaurants and dental clinics. I hope the government realizes before they start demanding more power
In addition to the usual suspects, there is also an extremely powerful Arab, mainly Syrian elite who wanted him gone according to some Haitians.

These Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinians came to Haiti as refugees a long time ago and they've amassed massive wealth and control so much of the Haitian economy.

All with the support of the Americans and French who always instal a buffer class in Black majority countries.

We need to be extremely cautious of this happening in Somalia where Arab refugees are allowed untethered access and freedom to open businesses.

Somalis can be easily hoodwinked when the 'one Ummah ' card is pulled unfortunately.

Today, its restaurants. Tomorrow, these people will buy up land and assets and sow corruption to weaken enforcement of their practices.

May Allah protect Somalia from these vultures.

Really sympathise with the Haitians.
1625709422639.png
1625709469087.png

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
somalia is the biggest shithole in the world...who are you to call any other place a shithole
AT LEAST WE HAVE A SHITHOLE YOU DIRTY AIDS INFESTED OROMO HOMO

WHERE IS YOUR SHITHOLE ? YOU DONT HAVE ONE BECAUSE THE RAW MEAT EATING AMHARIC HERETICS STOLE YOUR SHIT /

NOW PISS OFF YOU BLOOD c*nt

@Periplus

Mais frère, en vrai, t'as des origines haitienne ou c'est comment? Tu défends le pays comme si tu défendais ta propre famille, je te jure. :mjlaugh:
J'ai jamais vu quelqu'un dans ce forum défendre un pays à ce point. À part peut être pour la Somalie mais après c'est un forum somali.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
When people trash Somalis, it ain't my people that do it. I always look at it and go, my people are better than that, they sympathise.

However, when I have linked clear cut reasons for their economic situation multiple times in this thread and people are choosing to ignore it because it does not fit their narrative about madoows, yes I get dissapointed. I could give less of a f*ck about Haiti, it was just the jaahilnimo I saw on this thread that finished me.

I want better for my people than to choose jaahilnimo over sympathy.

@Odayga_Jabuuti

AT LEAST WE HAVE A SHITHOLE YOU DIRTY AIDS INFESTED OROMO HOMO

WHERE IS YOUR SHITHOLE ? YOU DONT HAVE ONE BECAUSE THE RAW MEAT EATING AMHARIC HERETICS STOLE YOUR SHIT /

NOW PISS OFF YOU BLOOD c*nt
Ethiopia is a multi-ethnic country, breathe and relax.

Trending