BREAKING NEWS Haiti President Jovenel Moïse killed in attack at home

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
Blacks are cursed people (Somalis included)

:drakekidding: :drakekidding: :drakekidding:

200 years after their revolution,
they have achieved: complete shithole of a civilization.

:damn::damn:

You know better than anyone that their economic situation was largely not through fault of their own.

Apollo

VIP
You know better than anyone that their economic situation was largely not through fault of their own.

If North Korea stopped the dictatorship and went capitalist tomorrow they would be first world in 15 years with similar standards as South Korea and Japan.

Years of backwardness can be erased in a decade or two.

Periplus

VIP
If North Korea stopped the dictatorship and went capitalist tomorrow they would be first world in 15 years with similar standards as South Korea and Japan.

Instead of throwing hypothetical situations or comparisons at me walaal. Read about Haiti's reparations payment history and we can debate what you learnt from there.

You know it is a horrible situation when even my white Australian history teachers taught this subject with no bias at all.

Apollo

VIP
Instead of throwing hypothetical situations or comparisons at me walaal. Read about Haiti's reparations payment history and we can debate what you learnt from there.

You know it is a horrible situation when even my white Australian history teachers taught this subject with no bias at all.

I have looked into it and know the basic arguments, but still I find it sus. Especially dragging it out into the 2020s.

Periplus

VIP
I have looked into it and know the basic arguments, but still I find it sus. Especially dragging it out into the 2020s.

If you look at it from a simple economics perspective, it makes perfect sense.

If you are sending all your money to someone for 130 years, you have no money to pay for your expenses. By forgoing your expenses, their costs increase due to inflation and neglect.

By the time, you have paid off your debts, your economy will be so neglected that it will be unable to pay for the expenses you put off for 130 years. So you take a loan, which starts the cycle again.

Mind you, by sending nearly all your money to someone else, you are unable to educate your populace or provide them basic services for 130 years. That creates its own cycle that will continue long after you pay off your debt.

Haiti only paid off their colonial debt in 1947 and are still paying off their loan to re-stabilise their economy after the reparations.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

what kind of Liberal kool-aid dis she suckle you with? I hope it wasn't "He":cosbyhmm::damsel::browtf::mybusiness::mybusiness:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Sounds like excuses to me.

Some Southeast Asian countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines etc) were also colonized by Western Europe and aren't total shitholes today.
Dude, jokes aside they're not comparable. Haiti was France's embarrassment and they made them pay for it dearly.

Periplus

VIP
Dude, jokes aside they're not comparable. Haiti was France's embarrassment and they made them pay for it dearly.

People do not understand that Haitians were slaves that literally overthrew their colonial establishment and kicked their slave masters of the island.

Every major power was laughing at France and they made sure to make Haiti suffer for generations.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Omg I know I sound so dumb but why did they pay for their freedom ? How you gonna pay the man who enslaved you

I hate whypipo, specially the smelly breath French.

Last edited:
LOOL. No huuno. Mississippi is white. Blacks have a hard time over there. But i will tell u this-- Black from Mississippi behave well. They are afraid of the racist Whites. lol
Mississippi would be one of the richest countries on earth if it was its own country lmao.

Periplus

VIP
Omg I know sound so dumb but why did they pay for their freedom ? How you gonna pay the man who enslaved you

I hate whypipo, specially the smelly breath French.

They basically got strong-armed. None of the major powers allowed trade with Haiti and none of them were willing to recognise them. In that period, it was very difficult to economically prosper if you were unable to trade nor were recognised.

France essentially returned to Haiti with more soldiers and gave them terms to be let back into the global economy. That meant paying France for the lost value of their former slaves in Haiti plus other losses which amounted to $21 Billion.

Somalia has been destroyed by tribalism and Jihadi terrorism. None of these things exist in Haiti. They peacefully live with each other in their shitholeness, probably all related to each other as well.
Also Haiti is in North America with fertile land not in Africa lmao.

:silanyosmile:Haiti revolution where they killed the men and children and raped the wives of those french what a time to be alive

somalia is the biggest shithole in the world...who are you to call any other place a shithole

We won't be a shithole for much longer hopefully! Once we get that oil out things will get much better!

Trending

Latest posts