Haiti President Jovenel Moïse killed in attack at home

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Have any of you met a Haitian before? I've met hundreds and every single one of them were docile who licks Québécois ass. I have a hard time believing they killed their President.

This has Biden's fingerprints all over it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I said many times in this thread that their political situation should be criticised laakin going after their economic situation is really below the belt.

Waar go to hell!

China was forced to use opium to make their society incapable of anything. It has 2000x more population than this hell-hole called Haiti.

stop this excuse. No more victimhood

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Waar go to hell!

China was forced to use opium to make their society incapable of anything. It has 2000x more population than this hell-hole called Haiti.

stop this excuse. No more victimhood

I know about the Opium wars, also an extremely grievous act by European powers against China.

Laakin the whole point of that debacle was to force China to trade with the world not block them from trade and cripple their economy.

The only reason why I am defending Haiti of all places is because out of all ex-colonies on earth their problems are largely not of their making. Some of their problems are laakin you have to be incredibly uninformed or ignorant to think they caused everything to happen to them.

so by all means this man pulled a farmaajo and refused to leave when his term ended? Hopefully the mareexan dictator wakes up and take notice

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Have any of you met a Haitian before? I've met hundreds and every single one of them were docile who licks Québécois ass. I have a hard time believing they killed their President.

This has Biden's fingerprints all over it.
Me and my cousin beat up some Haitian while I was visiting Ottawa. We later saw the kid and his hoyoo at McDonald’s and it was the most scariest shit ever. She rolled eyes back and started to chant something. We ran away with our kids meal :mjcry:

So who killed this guy? I have seen on the news that Haitian police had killed today 4 "foreigners mercenaries " and arrested two others ,I'm not buying this bs history.

I’m sorry but the Somalis laughing about this in this thread really should look at where they came from.

FR :mjlol: Haiti actually is richer than Somalia if you look at the GDP and compare.:mjcry:

truth be told no black nation( and I’m including dark skinned not racially) is a modern first world country which is a shame :farmajoyaab:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If "straight up not having a good time" was a picture.

_119322539_haitimenreuters.jpg

Seems that Colombians ex military hitmen had been hired for the assassination, the big question now is who is the mastermind that hired them ?

Trending