Hair Gurus, Come Through

Ingredients in the Ogx Argan oil:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum). Stick with products that are 100% argan oil.

Ingredients in the Dabur Amla:
View attachment 160146

Buy single ingredients or products with fewer 'chemical names' that are pronounceable and don't require a background in chemistry.

You can make amla oil.

I love her videos. Her tips have helped rescue my hair. I don't know what the outcome would've been like if I hadn't discovered her videos.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum). Stick with products that are 100% argan oil.

View attachment 160146

Buy single ingredients or products with fewer 'chemical names' that are pronounceable and don't require a background in chemistry.

You can make amla oil.

Most hair and face products on the market are full of unhealthy ingredients.

I actually have an aloe vera plant at home. So if I slice it, it won't get damaged right?

Only use a small piece and extract the gel and use it on your face or hair. If properly cared for the part that is cut will regrow. The whole point of having the plant is to use it for the gel it produces.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Yes I heard this too but I’m so desperate to grow out my hair I guess I’ll take my chances. I’ve seen people say liquid biotin absorbs better into the body than taking pills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me too, I really want to reach my goal. We can keep each other updated every now & then

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I know I'm not a girl....but I think I got some tips

My advice would be to consume more vitamins and minerals thru herbal powders like sea moss & maca in frozen fruits&berry smoothies and herbal teas.

It made my beard grow thicker and faster with less shedding.

Diluted raw Acv on the whole head even the face, before shampoo every week. Every day after shower, some argan oil on the beard.

Niggas are envying the shine of the beard.
Women love my clear skin.
They think I follow some crazy regiment.

Only thing I do different is just I consume more fruits and herbs. Other than that, it doesn't have to be costly nor complicated to look like a million bucks
The building blocks of hair is minerals and vitamins. Something to keep in mind

Thank you for the tips. I’ll try the herbal powders

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖

View attachment 160146

You can make amla oil.

Hmm, I’ll check for the reviews & then I might make the amla oil myself. Do you know where I can get pure argan oil?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most hair and face products on the market are full of unhealthy ingredients.

Preach. :2tjlv3e: Less is more. I'm pro-minimalism just like @Halimo Supremist. I'd rather source my ingredients online.

I love her videos. Her tips have helped rescue my hair. I don't know what the outcome would've been like if I hadn't discovered her videos.

• I remember reading that sesame seed and pumpkin seed oils were great for hair growth as well.
  • I know rosemary, cedarwood, thyme and clary sage are great essential oils to add to hair oils which stimulate growth.
  • I've tried herbal hair tea rinses like nettle tea which seems effective.
  • I suppose this depends on the person but hair streaming can help to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and is great for moisturizing dry hair.

Hmm, I’ll check for the reviews & then I might make the amla oil myself. Do you know where I can get pure argan oil?

I normally go to Amazon. I'd check the reviews before I buy though. Just make sure it contains a single ingredient and is certified organic (cold pressed).

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
No it’s a very Somali thing u have to go there for it
u can ask ur father if he can ask any of his relatives if they can buy him the best subag
The best subag that comes in a 5 gallon container for 50 dollars max and he will have it shipped to u right there in Tel Aviv
Okay, so I couldn’t get my hands on subag, but I bought ghee. I’m a bit nervous to use it, but I’ll let you know how it goes :damn:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Any tips, boo boo? @RaeSrEm
7CE3D8B4-32C7-4A3B-B77C-A5EE11DCB029.jpeg