9cb121aefe27562ece501fb29cef31f9.jpg

Thank you 🥰

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
o btw I forgot to say something
apple cider is very healthy for ur hair
thanks

It depends on how you use it. It can be very drying so I don’t use it on my hair.

Do you know any website where I can order subag & have it delivered to me?
No it’s a very Somali thing u have to go there for it
u can ask ur father if he can ask any of his relatives if they can buy him the best subag
The best subag that comes in a 5 gallon container for 50 dollars max and he will have it shipped to u right there in Tel Aviv

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
o btw I forgot to say something
apple cider is very healthy for ur hair
thanks

Okay, I might use it & I might not. Even though I’d have to dilute it, I’m still not convinced with ACV

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
No it’s a very Somali thing u have to go there for it
u can ask ur father if he can ask any of his relatives if they can buy him the best subag
The best subag that comes in a 5 gallon container for 50 dollars max and he will have it shipped to u right there in Tel Aviv

Okay, thank you. You’ve been very helpful

Okay, I might use it & I might not. Even though I’d have to dilute it, I’m still not convinced with ACV
Bro it’s the healthiest thing out there
like just give the first 2 lines of this page a read
It’s the best natural thing out there

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I heard liquid biotin would not only grow out your hair, but other types of hair on the body. I’ll give it a shot & see how my body reacts to it. How long is your hair as of now?
Yes I heard this too but I’m so desperate to grow out my hair I guess I’ll take my chances. I’ve seen people say liquid biotin absorbs better into the body than taking pills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIY not only saves you money, it improves the quality of your hair and skin. I try to diy as much as I can.

I use aloe vera gel on my face also and its removed my panda eyes and discolouration completely. I also make my own face creams and masks. It costs a fraction of what I used to spent and is far more effective.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I use aloe vera gel on my face also and its removed my panda eyes and discolouration completely. I also make my own face creams and masks. It costs a fraction of what I used to spent and is far more effective.

Have you tried flaxseed?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I know I'm not a girl....but I think I got some tips

My advice would be to consume more vitamins and minerals thru herbal powders like sea moss & maca in frozen fruits&berry smoothies and herbal teas.

It made my beard grow thicker and faster with less shedding.

Diluted raw Acv on the whole head even the face, before shampoo every week. Every day after shower, some argan oil on the beard.

Niggas are envying the shine of the beard.
Women love my clear skin.
They think I follow some crazy regiment.

Only thing I do different is just I consume more fruits and herbs. Other than that, it doesn't have to be costly nor complicated to look like a million bucks
The building blocks of hair is minerals and vitamins. Something to keep in mind

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Ingredients in the Ogx Argan oil:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum). Stick with products that are 100% argan oil.

Ingredients in the Dabur Amla:
1608401305037.png

Buy single ingredients or products with fewer 'chemical names' that are pronounceable and don't require a background in chemistry.

You can make amla oil.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I like how you guys think #BudgetHacks #MoreBang4daBuck
Ingredients in the Ogx Argan oil:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum). Stick with products that are 100% argan oil.

Ingredients in the Dabur Amla:
View attachment 160146

Buy single ingredients or products with fewer 'chemical names' that are pronounceable and don't require a background in chemistry.

You can make amla oil.

Trending