Hair Gurus, Come Through

i just started to take natrol biotin 10,000 mcg for a few days now. i may also take a multivitamin as well with it i might up it to two tablets but i dont know yet. i am just seeing how it goes
also i have decided to start eating more healthier drinking 3liters of water daily , limiting sweets
and eating tons of veggies proteins healthy fats legumes daily milk and eggs because i think if you want to achieve long hair its going to start with in . we need to take care of our bodies from the inside as well as what we do to our hair on the out side in order for us to achieve the long hair we all want . also i sleep with a satin bonnet at night and i wear my hair in protective styles . i dont use heat and as for oils i normally use olive did use amla but i read it has mineral oil in it. i am trying to stay away from harsh chemicals and stuff and use all natural products if possible . as for washing hair i do it i believe every 3 days to a week. i dont go over that. i believe in having a clean healthy scalp . i just dont get these women who says the wash their hair every few months . that is just gross and nasty to me. anyway i hope i can see results from this

1646923471871.png

Trending