Hair Gurus, Come Through

What’s the difference between subag & ghee? I thought they were the same thing. Also, does the hair mask not have a strong stench?
Yes it does but u have either innit
Good smelling hair or healthy hair
It’ll only stick thro the process and isn’t permanently stinky
subag is from animal
Ghee is from plants I believe

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
So all the halimos I see with bone straight hair are born like that?

They would use a hair straightener. No need to permanently alter the hair with relaxer, when you could straighten it. Heat damage can still happen, but they’d have to manage & care for their hair well to avoid it or minimise the damage

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Yes it does but u have either innit
Good smelling hair or healthy hair
It’ll only stick thro the process and isn’t permanently stinky
subag is from animal
Ghee is from plants I believe

Would you use it over the weekend? I don’t see how anyone would go out with subag in their hair...

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Do you struggle with dryness?

I wouldn’t say I struggle with dryness, but I tend to look out for it. My hair starts to get dry around the end of day 3, going on day 4, so that’s when I start moisturising it again. Any tips you could give me that would help?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What’s the difference between subag & ghee? I thought they were the same thing. Also, does the hair mask not have a strong stench?

It’s the same thing.

My advice for curly hair is use the liquid, oil, cream method and start making your own hair care products.

Duchess

VIP
I wouldn’t say I struggle with dryness, but I tend to look out for it. My hair starts to get dry around the end of day 3, going on day 4, so that’s when I start moisturising it again. Any tips you could give me that would help?

Shampoo less, check the ingredients of the products you use on your hair, get a spray bottle to add moisture when you need it.

Would you use it over the weekend? I don’t see how anyone would go out with subag in their hair...
It’s not THAT bad
Nobody smells it from a mile away
It’ll make ur room smell of it
But other people smelling it from ur hair or from u

Duchess

VIP
It’s not THAT bad
Nobody smells it from a mile away
It’ll make ur room smell of it
But other people smelling it from ur hair or from u

Experts advise that you use ghee like a deep conditioner. You’re not supposed to walk around for days with smelly subag on your head. :wtf: :fantasia2:

Experts advise that you use ghee like a deep conditioners. You’re not supposed to walk around for days with smelly subag on your head. :wtf: :fantasia2:
As I said
It doesn’t smell TAHT bad
It’s a cultural thing anywat
U don’t have to do it if it doesn’t fit western standards
But it works

this is the biggest mistake people do
DONT EVER WASH IT OFF
Keep it on as long as u can
After 2-3 days shampoo ur hair for 5-10 mins and it’ll be clean
U will realize that ur hair is very coarse and kind of ‘damaged’ but this is completely part of the process
After around 5-6 hours After ur shower
put subag again and that’s about it
Repeat the process
But it will first thicken ur hair before it lets it grow which is better because it’ll have a stronger foundation and future hair loss will be prevented
I use to shower everyday lakeen I stop Following this process lakeen I’m still pretty much clean

My mum said its used by reer badiiyo people. I've noticed that the quality of my hair has improved since doing DIYs. I will give it ago and tell you how it goes.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
It’s the same thing.

My advice for curly hair is use the liquid, oil, cream method and start making your own hair care products.
Shampoo less, check the ingredients of the products you use on your hair, get a spray bottle to add moisture when you need it.

1) I’ll try that method. I know what liquids & oils to use, but what should I use for creams?

2) I need to get my hands on a spray bottle. It gets annoying having to use my hands, since I’d need the right amount so it won’t pour out of my palms

Duchess

VIP
1) I’ll try that method. I know what liquids & oils to use, but what should I use for creams?

2) I need to get my hands on a spray bottle. It gets annoying having to use my hands, since I’d need the right amount so it won’t pour out of my palms

9cb121aefe27562ece501fb29cef31f9.jpg

Duchess

VIP
My mum said its used by reer badiiyo people. I've noticed that the quality of my hair has improved since doing DIYs. I will give it ago and tell you how it goes.

DIY not only saves you money, it improves the quality of your hair and skin. I try to diy as much as I can.

DIY not only saves you money, it improves the quality of your hair and skin. I try to diy as much as I can.

o btw I forgot to say something
apple cider is very healthy for ur hair
thanks

Trending

Latest posts