Habesha lady thought i was habesha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
:ulyin:

Nigga stop lying, nobody mistaken you for habesha. You guys look way too different. But i know you'd love to be mistaken for xabashi or anything non-lamagoodle. And i don't blame you, you fuckers are ugliest race in the world after australian aboriginals. On the other hand nothing is more insulting to xabashi person than asking them are you a lamagoodle. They look down upon you like everybody else.:pachah1:
people want to be mistaken for a raw meat eater? Anyone Somali who claims habeshi should be killed of. Imagine having an inferiority complex towards untermenchens.

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Nigga it’s a compliment when Ethiopian mistakes you as Ethiopian
Smile, ashy abdi

Y’all hate us but we are always on minds :cool:

Lol you are very honest somali:it0tdo8:

And you should be an honest raw meat eater. Being habeshi hasn’t and never will be a compliment. I’m pretty sure you already know this.
It’s pitiful that your people are savage subhuman bastards, who have no real sense of identity.
Humanity should come together like they did in 85 and offer FREE mercy killings to your people instead of aid. After all it isn’t your fault you were born subhuman.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Somalis obsession with habeshas is very strange.. It's clearly some type of defense mechanism to cope with an underlying inferiority complex. If they were as irrelevant and obnoxious as you guys claim then you would pay them no mind, but instead you guys are constantly making threads about them. It is weird because habeshas never talk about somalis if we're being honest

Loool Somalis are making threads on Ethiopians Whilst Ethiopians are stealing our culture. They’re literally learning how to sing in Somali, learning to do dhaanto, they wear guntiinos etc. In my humble opinion I don’t think Somalis are the ones with the inferiority complex.

And you should be an honest raw meat eater. Being habeshi hasn’t and never will be a compliment. I’m pretty sure you already know this.
It’s pitiful that your people are savage subhuman bastards, who have no real sense of identity.
Humanity should come together like they did in 85 and offer FREE mercy killings to your people instead of aid. After all it isn’t your fault you were born subhuman.

Some of you guys are very scary tbh.

tenor.gif

Lol. Same happened to me.

On the same day an cadaan lady asked if I was Ethiopian and then later a Habashi lady came to me speaking in her language. I was super confused.

I look pretty Somali though???

Monisha

Admit that you are dark because real Somali men like us love our dark women, while the fake guys go for the new albino Somali girls that lighten up their skin 24/7. When you do admit that, I will kindly ask Emily to cease arguing with you. :)

Come on madoobeey!!
I'm mariin and if I was dark I would still love myself no matter what bihh!
tenor.gif

This site is weird af habash are cool:manny:

Star

Ethiopian people are really a bunch of cool and good people who are open minded, civilised and friendly. It’s just that we Somalis hate ourselves and everybody else. Look how we treat and are hostile to the few non-Somali members on this website. instead of correcting or politely disagreeing with them, we take a jackhammer and try to decapitate them. We turn everyone into an enemy of ours. A display of our collective 68 I.Q points.

You're one heck of a qaxba.
I can't take you serious, sorry.
:nahgirl:

Monisha

Am I a high class one or a junkie “qaxba”? No one should take social media seriously. I’m sorry if I offended you, but no one can be in a perpetual war with another person online. It’s better to move on and seek others you can have fun with. I hope I haven’t offended you.

Status
Not open for further replies.