Habesha lady thought i was habesha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
On the train home an older habesha lady came up to me and thought i was habesha,

And i hit her with a big fat
NO!
:westbrookwtf:
I wondered how she could mistake me for xabashi
:tocry:
First of all im not 5'5 like the men from your country
:tacky:
Secondly i dont have bug eyes
:ufdup:

And last but not least i dont smell like kaadi like you lot
:ohhhdamn:

@Emily tell your people not to claim the noble SOMALIS!
:idontlike:

@Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Basic @Blade1 @YourBroMoe @Sheikh @nine @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Kodeen @Spiderman @Gooney112 @RichEnoughForGucci @guntiino101 @Fang4 @Ferrari @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Crow @Basra
@Monisha Hershey

On the train home an older habesha lady came up to me and thought i was habesha,

NO!

@Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Basic @Blade1 @YourBroMoe @Sheikh @nine @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Kodeen @Spiderman @Gooney112 @RichEnoughForGucci @guntiino101 @Fang4 @Ferrari @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Crow @Basra
@Monisha Hershey

Hayaaaay, how could she violate you like that walaal.
:chrisfreshhah:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Everytime i set foot in Shepherds Bush that’s exactly what happens to me as well :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Hayaaaay, how could she violate you like that walaal.
:chrisfreshhah:

I might start walking around with this these habeshas got me fucked up
IMG_1399.JPG

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
DO NOT INSULT MY HABESHA BRUDDAS LIKE DAT YOU ANDERSTAND ME:kodaksmiley: WE WAZ BUTIFUL AND SHEEITT BRUH:rejoice: PWAISE DA LAWD FOR OUR BUAETY PWAISE DA LAWD:rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

NO!

@Monisha Hershey

r u mj??

They always mistake my friend for a habesha they don't belive her when she says she is somali.

What makes things worse she is the most somali looking girl you will ever meet its so baffling how they don't know the difference between a somali and habesha but we do for some reason:bell:

They always mistake my friend for a habesha they don't belive her when she says she is somali.

What makes things worse she is the most somali looking girl you will ever meet its so baffling how they don't know the difference between a somali and habesha but we do for some reason:bell:
I been called jamaican, nigerian etc etc. Some white people just cant tell. this really old guy once asked are you jamaican. I was like do I look like one. Wallahi he said with straight face and no care....you all look the same to me. I couldnt stop laughing

alhamdulillah I haven’t ever been mistaken as habashi. It’s an insult if someone calls you by that, just say I’m Somali if some habashi mistakes you for one of their own again.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nigga it’s a compliment when Ethiopian mistakes you as Ethiopian
Smile, ashy abdi

Y’all hate us but we are always on minds :cool:

To be honest with you

Most of the time it’s Somalis claiming to be Ethiopian rather than Ethiopians claiming Somalis.

Lol you are very honest somali:it0tdo8:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.