Habesha lady thought i was habesha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
The obsession though.

:jcoleno:

Let's be honest, if you were mistaken for Bantu you would never post it here. Ok you look good and are fair skinned, ok we got it. Now move on!
:ulyin:

Lol! You're deluded of you think habeshas look better than somalis, the mens height never exceed 5'8, and you have nappy ass hair, while we have soft hair

Somalis obsession with habeshas is very strange.. It's clearly some type of defense mechanism to cope with an underlying inferiority complex. If they were as irrelevant and obnoxious as you guys claim then you would pay them no mind, but instead you guys are constantly making threads about them. It is weird because habeshas never talk about somalis if we're being honest

Fels

#trollhunter
How come Somalis never get confused as Bantu, Massai, Senegal or what not and mostly only as habesha?
:chrisfreshhah:
Cause we don't look like them the f*ck there are other people on this thread sharing their experiences like being mistaked for eritrean or asked if they were nigerian don't get too cocky naya:westbrookwtf:

Somalis obsession with habeshas is very strange.. It's clearly some type of defense mechanism to cope with an underlying inferiority complex. If they were as irrelevant and obnoxious as you guys claim then you would pay them no mind, but instead you guys are constantly making threads about them. It is weird because habeshas never talk about somalis if we're being honest
Your not even somali someone exposed you! And nobody feels inferior towards u disgusting fucks uff.

Fels

#trollhunter
Ni somalis don't have inferioty complex why would we have inferioty complex towards someone with a vagina full of worms?:susp:

Lol these Abdis don’t even appreciate you for defending them. Honey you have self esteem issues, always begging for compliments but too bad Abdis don’t even like your kind. Next an Abdi defends me don’t have a cardiac arrest you jealous easily triggered halimo. You literally cry when abdi praises habesha women.
Poor thing:yloezpe:

Oh by the way I am not going anywhere so...
giphy.gif

Are you delusional?
:drakelaugh:
Everyone is roasting ethiopians on here, no one likes ur ass @Emily , stay pressed bihh with your made up fairytale stories.
:pachah1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Honest Abdi :it0tdo8:

@Monisha Hershey
tenor.gif

Exactly, can you imagine habeshas opening thread after thread because someone said they looked Somali? This can never happen. Somalis have habesha obsession for sure.

:ulyin: we are apparently obsessed when you are using a Somali forum ok:ulyin:.

I started to use it after google search leading me to this site when I searched for habesha. Besides many Somalis also use Ethiopian forums including those who are here. So what is the fuss? I mostly concentrate on Ethiopian issues like DDSI etc.

I started to use it after google search leading me to this site when I searched for habesha. Besides many Somalis also use Ethiopian forums including those who are here. So what is the fuss? I mostly concentrate on Ethiopian issues like DDSI etc.
@ the ones who use Ethiopian forums I just want to know.:hillarybiz:

Fels

#trollhunter
Exactly, can you imagine habeshas opening thread after thread because someone said they looked Somali? This can never happen. Somalis have habesha obsession for sure.
Why the f*ck are you here on a somali forum then?

Why the f*ck are you here on a somali forum then?
Again, I started to use it after google search leading me to this site when I searched for habesha. Besides many Somalis also use Ethiopian forums including those who are here. So what is the fuss? I mostly concentrate on Ethiopian issues like DDSI etc.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Again, I started to use it after google search leading me to this site when I searched for habesha. Besides many Somalis also use Ethiopian forums including those who are here. So what is the fuss? I mostly concentrate on Ethiopian issues like DDSI etc.
You don’t have to explain yourself to these multinicking trolls. The Fels character has comprehension issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending