Habesha lady thought i was habesha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
:ulyin:

Nigga stop lying, nobody mistaken you for habesha. You guys look way too different. But i know you'd love to be mistaken for xabashi or anything non-lamagoodle. And i don't blame you, you fuckers are ugliest race in the world after australian aboriginals. On the other hand nothing is more insulting to xabashi person than asking them are you a lamagoodle. They look down upon you like everybody else.:pachah1:

I take it you are not Somali. What's your ethnicity? Are you a Jeberti?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:ulyin:

Nigga stop lying, nobody mistaken you for habesha. You guys look way too different. But i know you'd love to be mistaken for xabashi or anything non-lamagoodle. And i don't blame you, you fuckers are ugliest race in the world after australian aboriginals. On the other hand nothing is more insulting to xabashi person than asking them are you a lamagoodle. They look down upon you like everybody else.:pachah1:

You seem to faced some discrimination from the Somalis and who are Lamagoodle, anyway? We're Somalis and what's your ethnicity?

Habesha people themselves know Somalis have superiority complex against them and they hate that so let's not lie here and Somalis are the considered the most beautiful Africans, why lie?

Time to spit some facts!

Somali men ranked number one most handsome men in Africa. Here: https://razzonline.com/african-countries-with-the-most-handsome-men/

Somali women ranked number one most beautiful women in Africa. Here: https://www.expatkings.com/beautiful-african-women/

You have been

39af8e9dbd2671760c274c9cb4f08575_w200.gif

This only happend to me once at the gym by some yardi. I asked him why, he was like most Somalis are just tall and skinny. I told him this generation is changing don't sleep on us.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I was at a Somali store recently, and got asked by an old Somali guy if I was Oromo:bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hooyodada cuun.
No ones jealous here, your out here talking smack about Somali guys when ur man is Somali himself.
How does that work out.
Stfu why do you care if I talk shit about them? Are they your children? You always get worked up and jealous when some Abdi defends me. You are pathetic piece of shit always defending niggas who talk shit about you dark skinned girls. Stop being loyal to guys who are not loyal to you.

@Knowles what is wrong with this pick me girl newbie
She is defending niggas that call her ‘cheap and clean’

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Stfu why do you care if I talk shit about them? Are they your children? You always get worked up and jealous when some Abdi defends me. You are pathetic piece of shit always defending niggas who talk shit about dark skinned girls. Stop being loyal to guys who are not loyal to you.

The men here will soon change her mind

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Stfu why do you care if I talk shit about them? Are they your children? You always get worked up and jealous when some Abdi defends. You are pathetic piece of shit always defending niggas who talk shit about dark skinned girls. Stop being loyal to guys who are not loyal to you.

DON'T YOU DARE DISS OUR QUEEN YOU RAGING c*nt HOOYADA WAAS AND BACK TO YOUR LANDS YOU LAND THIEVING ETHIOPIANS:westbrookswag:GOD BLESS @Monisha Hershey GOD BLESS LADS:rejoice:

Stfu why do you care if I talk shit about them? Are they your children? You always get worked up and jealous when some Abdi defends. You are pathetic piece of shit always defending niggas who talk shit about dark skinned girls. Stop being loyal to guys who are not loyal to you.

Who tf called us 'cheap and clean'
Please call them out...I'm waiting
Cause I'm sure no one has the audacity to disrespect our dark skinned sisters like that.

What you need to do is to simmer down with ur phony remarks about Somalis in general, we do not tolerate cannibal eaters around here.

Why are you keep mentioning
@Knowles, @Defendant or Mr @Spiderman, he can shoot his spider-web & take u along with him to an ethiopian forum you dirty .

Status
Not open for further replies.