Habesha lady thought i was habesha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Who tf called us 'cheap and clean'
Please call them out...I'm waiting
Cause I'm sure no one has the audacity to disrespect our dark skinned sisters like that.

What you need to do is to simmer down with ur phony remarks about Somalis in general, we do not tolerate cannibal eaters around here.

Why are you keep mentioning
@Knowles, @Defendant or Mr @Spiderman, he can shoot his spider-web & take u along with him to an ethiopian forum you dirty .

Sorry to burst your bubble hun but somali niggas have no love for dark skinned women. They are the biggest colorist on earth and since you are a sensitive dark halimo you shouldn’t be defending these niggas. I don’t talk shit but I don’t tolerate some ignorant losers talking shit about my people, I am not the one who starts shit. You are defending sexist niggas who put down halimos 24/7.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Who tf called us 'cheap and clean'
Please call them out...I'm waiting
Cause I'm sure no one has the audacity to disrespect our dark skinned sisters like that.

What you need to do is to simmer down with ur phony remarks about Somalis in general, we do not tolerate cannibal eaters around here.

Why are you keep mentioning
@Knowles, @Defendant or Mr @Spiderman, he can shoot his spider-web & take u along with him to an ethiopian forum you dirty .
I ain't going to no Ethiopian forum f*ck that shit:farole:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Sorry to burst your bubble hun but somali niggas have no love for dark skinned women. They are the biggest colorist on earth and since you are a sensitive dark halimo don’t come through for these niggas. I don’t talk shit but I don’t tolerate some ignorant losers talking about my people, I am not the one who starts shit. You are defending sexist niggas who put down halimos 24/7.
Calm your non-existent breasts nayaa only a certain portion of ugly faraxs care don't like dark skinned girls stop lying:birdman:

Sorry to burst your bubble hun but somali niggas have no love for dark skinned women. They are the biggest colorist on earth and since you are a sensitive dark halimo don’t come through for these niggas. I don’t talk shit but I don’t tolerate some ignorant losers talking about my people, I am not the one who starts shit. You are defending sexist niggas who put down halimos 24/7.

who said I was dark :yloezpe:
Stop making false claims, you love to flip the script. I said I'm here to defend my dark skinned sisters.
Don't come at me side ways.
They have all confessed that they got mad love for us Somali girls, you're tryna cause friction and it ain't working.
Don't be jealous, we stay slaying bih.
:dzmxmmb:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
who said I was dark :yloezpe:
Stop making false claims, you love to flip the script. I said I'm here to defend my dark skinned sisters.
Don't come at me side ways.
They have all confessed that they got mad love for us Somali girls, you're tryna cause friction and it ain't working.
Don't be jealous, we stay slaying bih.
:dzmxmmb:
Lmao you get triggered whenever these incels say something negative about dark skinned halimos, you take it literally personal.
Anyway keep embracing your melanin and stop defending niggas who think dark skinned girls like you are ugly. @RichEnoughForGucci used to be Abdis savior lately she realized that these incels ain’t loyal and doesn’t waste her time defending the mofos

Last edited:
Lmao you get triggered whenever these incels say something negative about dark skinned halimos, you take literally personal.
Anyway keep embracing your melanin and stop defending niggas who think dark skinned girls like you are ugly. @RichEnoughForGucci used to be Abdis savior lately she realized that these incels ain’t loyal and doesn’t waste her time defending the mofos
#notimeforincels :cool:

The obsession though.

:jcoleno:

Let's be honest, if you were mistaken for Bantu you would never post it here. Ok you look good and are fair skinned, ok we got it. Now move on!
:ulyin:

Fels

#trollhunter
P
The obsession though.

:jcoleno:

Let's be honest, if you were mistaken for Bantu you would never post it here. Ok you look good and are fair skinned, ok we got it. Now move on!
:ulyin:
he probably would have i mean who wants to be raw meat eating habesha i mean i don't wanna get this
20180905_201518.jpg
:russ:

P
he probably would have i mean who wants to be raw meat eating habesha i mean i don't wanna get thisView attachment 53693 :russ:
Yeah we know you guys are hiding your excitement of being identified as habesha under insult and fake rage. You guys are emotionally like a child and we understand all your emotions, including those you want to hide the most. Instead of all the hiding and beating around the bush an adult would just say, I am happy they mistaken me for habesha because honestly I find them beautiful. But a Somali pride doesn't allow that so you hide your excitement under fake rage and insult. We got it kid. Now move on.

Anyway keep embracing your melanin and stop defending niggas who think dark skinned girls like you are ugly.
Loool you keep revealing your true colours Mrs enateh tebeda

Just by reading that shows that your a self-hating c*nt, you're the only one calling dark skinned girls 'ugly' cause I'm sure we've moved passed that topic ages ago & yet you keep bringing it up... Mrs @Emily hoeass friction maker, you're definitely not engaged to a Somali guy but more like to Johnson and Johnson lotion
:hemad:
Your ashyness is too much for us to handle, don't be so insecure about it and embrace it.
& Stop fucking rubbing it in ✋ :fantasia2:

Fels

#trollhunter
Yeah we know you guys are hiding your excitement of being identified as habesha under insult and fake rage. You guys are emotionally like a child and we understand all your emotions, including those you want to hide the most. Instead of all the hiding and beating around the bush an adult would just say, I am happy they mistaken me for habesha because honestly I find them beautiful. But a Somali pride doesn't allow that so you hide your excitement under fake rage and insult. We got it kid. Now move on.
Walahi am a proud somali i love my country to to death and my ethnicity is somali no somali wants to be a habesha i mean what's so good about you guys? I have a history and culture why the f*ck would a somali be proud of merely being confused for a habesha

Walahi am a proud somali i love my country to to death and my ethnicity is somali no somali wants to be a habesha i mean what's so good about you guys? I have a history and culture why the f*ck would a somali be proud of merely being confused for a habesha
How come Somalis never get confused as Bantu, Massai, Senegal or what not and mostly only as habesha?
:chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Loool you keep revealing your true colours Mrs enateh tebeda

Just by reading that shows that your a self-hating c*nt, you're the only one calling dark skinned girls 'ugly' cause I'm sure we've moved passed that topic ages ago & yet you keep bringing it up... Mrs @Emily hoeass friction maker, you're definitely not engaged to a Somali guy but more like to Johnson and Johnson lotion
:hemad:
Your ashyness is too much for us to handle, don't be so insecure about it and embrace it.
& Stop fucking rubbing it in ✋ :fantasia2:

Lol these Abdis don’t even appreciate you for defending them. Honey you have self esteem issues, always begging for compliments but too bad Abdis don’t even like your kind. Next an Abdi defends me don’t have a cardiac arrest you jealous easily triggered halimo. You literally cry when abdi praises habesha women.
Poor thing:yloezpe:

Oh by the way I am not going anywhere so...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.