Habesha have been more nice to me than Somalis

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Habesha have always been nice to me. Wallahi billahi since many influx of Habesha in Western Europe there have been many amounts of Habesha here. Waa dad fiican walle bille always smiling. If you show them love they show you love back. Dad xaasid maaha. Talked to many. Even couple Ethiopians but mostly Eritreans . They tell me you are not like other Somalis. They say I am a Real Man wallahi billahi. That's just how I am I let politics go and speak to them as brothers no emotions I see the good in them. They always invite me to eat Injera with them. I love them they are.good people. Walle many of you I would advise stop being xaasid individuals bottled up with fake pseudo pride and xaar in your futo or should I say hate that you have bottled up and are now emotionally constipated kkkkk let it go sxb. We are one and I will be the bridge.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Habesha have always been nice to me. Wallahi billahi since many influx of Habesha in Western Europe there have been many amounts of Habesha here. Waa dad fiican walle bille always smiling. If you show them love they show you love back. Dad xaasid maaha. Talked to many. Even couple Ethiopians but mostly Eritreans . They tell me you are not like other Somalis. They say I am a Real Man wallahi billahi. That's just how I am I let politics go and speak to them as brothers no emotions I see the good in them. They always invite me to eat Injera with them. I love them they are.good people. Walle many of you I would advise stop being xaasid individuals bottled up with fake pseudo pride and xaar in your futo or should I say hate that you have bottled up and are now emotionally constipated kkkkk let it go sxb. We are one and I will be the bridge.
Their is nothing wrong with the people just their politics and their governments

Cali Tewodros Haile Abraha Tedesse

You are Habesha yourself.

VerifiableUnacceptableBlackrhino-small.gif

If your a habasha just state it. Lol are you not the same guy who was talking about ‘aabo ethopia’. No Somali would speak in such a manner

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wallahi billahi tollahi I am Soomaal gtfoh away from me you guys want to force every Somali to think alike. I have my own mind and express myself y'all sheep's. I am reer Dudub Samaroon.

CaliTedesse

VIP
If your a habasha just state it. Lol are you not the same guy who was talking about ‘aabo ethopia’. No Somali would speak in such a manner
Yes I view Ethiopia as the center of Horn of Africa and since Ethiopia excells and puts the Horn of Africa on the map Ethiopia. In my opinion it hasas earned the title Aabo. Ethiop son of Cush. The blessed land where the Prophet SWT fled to.

They are not fake they are my brothers and sisters man. What's the hate explain the hate akhi min fadlak

Google the animosity and history they have between each other.

Also the history of the ogaden issue and countless unjust murders, illegal occupation and their main goal to absorb somalia completely so it can come under Ethiopia and be another ethnic federal state which has no power.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Google the animosity and history they have between each other.

Also the history of the ogaden issue and countless unjust murders, illegal occupation and their main goal to absorb somalia completely so it can come under Ethiopia and be another ethnic federal state which has no power.
Yes yes yes same old same old in begin I was like you wa lakin how can I blame every individual for things that happened decades ago waa weird asf it's emotional hatred that's why I say politics waa game of shaydaan we are brothers and sisters and most of them don't give xaar about politics. I look to the future I am Binu Adam I treat every Binu Adam good never judge or hold emotions sxb I move on

Yes yes yes same old same old in begin I was like you wa lakin how can I blame every individual for things that happened decades ago waa weird asf it's emotional hatred that's why I say politics waa game of shaydaan we are brothers and sisters and most of them don't give xaar about politics. I look to the future I am Binu Adam I treat every Binu Adam good never judge or hold emotions sxb I move on

I'm assuming you're from the West? Unless you're a Kenyan-Somali FOB who can speak english and considers himself to be part of the diaspora.

Most foreigners who come to the West don't bring political attitudes to their host countries, they only go there to learn or work so they can invest back home or do whatever so everyone's gonna show each other a fake smile.

But if you was back home it would be different we would understand the politics more and naturally there would be more hostility.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have many non Somali friends just as I do Somali friends, you can have diverse friendships without being a self hater. Learn to love urself and ur people while loving others too :)

CaliTedesse

VIP
I have many non Somali friends just as I do Somali friends, you can have diverse friendships without being a self hater. Learn to love urself and ur people while loving others too :)
I love my people the most in this whole forum

Trending