Habesha girl hates Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pachah1:
@TooMa'aan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:siilaanyosmile:
:damn:

this is her right now
giphy.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
@HILIB-CUNE That kind of confirms she's Ethiopian:icon lol:

and TooMa'aan she said 'don't take it the wrong way' in literal English, but I believe you now:icon lol: BUT
the first 25 seconds were not hard:ufdup:, @HILIB-CUNE demands an explanation:pachah1:
:ohhh:Lol, at first I thought she said "beh meto" but listening again with your correction, I can hear the "beh met'fo". My bad haha.
@HILIB-CUNE My language skills aren't the best; I can understand the literal translation of what she is saying but I'd have a hard time telling you what concept she is trying to get across. Yes, it's shameful and I may need the Ethiopian version of dhaqan celis:O27GWRK: as well as to focus more on my Amharic than af Somali.:snoop:

:ohhh:Lol, at first I thought she said "beh meto" but listening again with your correction, I can hear the "beh met'fo". My bad haha.
@HILIB-CUNE My language skills aren't the best; I can understand the literal translation of what she is saying but I'd have a hard time telling you what concept she is trying to get across. Yes, it's shameful and I may need the Ethiopian version of dhaqan celis:O27GWRK: as well as to focus more on my Amharic than af Somali.:snoop:
dang, dhaqan celis
XZJSgPg.gif

how do you know so much about our culture and language and qabils
who sent you? are your friends somali?

More Amharic practice, less Somali:ufdup:
The girl just said 'Hello my countrymen, don't take what's coming up the wrong way, even if it takes time love and oneness always win, we'll continue like this.....'
It was just the introduction :ufdup:

TooMacaan

VIP
dang, dhaqan celis
XZJSgPg.gif

how do you know so much about our culture and language and qabils
who sent you? are your friends somali?
I just said that to trigger you tbh. And lol, I've already mentioned this 1000x but no, I don't know any Somalis irl. Just interested in culture in general and you guys are our neighbors so it feels more familiar I guess (plus, there isn't an Ethiopian or even Habesha version of his forum either). Most of the stuff I know is from YT videos & somnet. :zhqjlmx:

I just said that to trigger you tbh. And lol, I've already mentioned this 1000x but no, I don't know any Somalis irl. Just interested in culture in general and you guys are our neighbors so it feels more familiar I guess (plus, there isn't an Ethiopian or even Habesha version of his forum either). Most of the stuff I know is from YT videos & somnet. :zhqjlmx:

i see,
carry on then

TooMacaan

VIP
More Amharic practice, less Somali:ufdup:
The girl just said 'Hello my countrymen, don't take what's coming up the wrong way, even if it takes time love and oneness always win, we'll continue like this.....'
It was just the introduction :ufdup:
Haha, I agree; I will practice Amharic too, promise. What's the "allu allu, allu belu" thing she keeps saying though lol???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts