Habesha girl hates Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XamarCade You must be Satan himself :mjlol: im gonna go on an alernate route, gotta gain some prestige before i start shit :chrisfreshhah:
f*ck that shit bro if these bastards can come in here stirring shit up, best believe the favor will be returned :fittytousand:
I'm Abgaal..

Let's all be serious; Siad Barre should be erased from history books, he was a disgusting maggot. Pan-Africnism means one passport, one currency and Addis Ababa being the capital. All Somalis can peacefully live in all African countries and all Africans can freely travel. Hopefully African Union will implant it in 2063 when majority of Africa is developed including Somalia at least with a good economy.

2zhpljs.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
Non-Eritreans do not speak fluent Tigrigna:reallymaury:
It's an Ethiopian website so I didn't expect that many Eritreans to be attracted to it.
And okay, maybe not Amhara and Oromo trolls then...but it could still be Tigrayan trolls pretending to be Eritrean :icon lol::icon lol:
How similar are your languages by the way? I know the dialect is different when speaking but is it any easier when writing? Can you completely understand Eritrean websites written in Tigrinya?

It's an Ethiopian website so I didn't expect that many Eritreans to be attracted to it.
And okay, maybe not Amhara and Oromo trolls then...but it could still be Tigrayan trolls pretending to be Eritrean :icon lol::icon lol:
How similar are your languages by the way? I know the dialect is different when speaking but is it any easier when writing? Can you completely understand Eritrean websites written in Tigrinya?
its like somalilanders. they don't want to be associated with Somalia but will show up every somali place with their stupid saudi arabian flag.

TooMacaan

VIP
its like somalilanders. they don't want to be associated with Somalia but will show up every somali place with their stupid saudi arabian flag.
Saudi Arabian flag???o_O
And lol, I can't believe you just referred to Eritreans as the Somalilanders of Ethiopia.:damedamn::holeup:

There is nothing different about our language apart from Southern Tigray speaking with quite a different accent to the Northern parts and Eritrea. Some words used for words like 'now' also vary depending on where you are. The easiest way to tell if you are reading Tigrayan written Tigrigna or Eritrean is that we use ፀ for ts, and they use ጸ for ts, although we do sometimes use the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts