Habesha girl hates Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna bother watching video. Anyone who watched it summarize it for me?
Did anyone actually finish the video?? Way too long and annoying to finish; OP put in cliff notes if you wan't an actual discussion on it.
What I can say though: she shouldn't have specified Somali women in the title unless the bad thing her friend did was directly tied to the fact that she was Somali (cultural trait, cultural characteristic, etc). Why not just name it: "Story time: Evil/traitorous Best Friend" or something like that....??
i gave the time stamp.

:ohhh:Wow, so you discriminate against non-thick women?? Skinny shaming is real.

I like all women, skinny, thick, or in the middle like an oreo cookie. I like all my Somali women in all shapes and sizes. Women are the most beautiful beings, and I will always show love to Queens.

I don't know if I said this to you before but here's my life motto "I like my Shaah Cadeys or my Shaah Bigeys".

Caramel or Dark Chocolate it doesn't matter, it's how it tastes inside.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I like all women, skinny, thick, or in the middle like an oreo cookie. I like all my Somali women in all shapes and sizes. Women are the most beautiful beings, and I will always show love to Queens.

I don't know if I said this to you before but here's my life motto "I like my Shaah Cadeys or my Shaah Bigeys".

Cunto jeclidaa

:chrisfreshhah:

TooMacaan

VIP

:ohreally:If that's the case...then what did you mean by:
"She's not thicker than Injera with a bowl of Tibs :camby:"

:ohreally:If that's the case...then what did you mean by:
"She's not thicker than Injera with a bowl of Tibs :camby:"

Abayo macaan like muufo, I just want to say your beautiful and don't let any man tell you differently. Your beautiful mashallah.

What I meant by "She's not thicker than Injera with a bow of Tibs" was that she's not your typical voluptuous habesha women. A non-voluptuous habesha women shouldn't be taken seriously.

I like all women who come in different shapes in sizes like Kellogg's Rice Krispies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Abayo macaan like muufo, I just want to say your beautiful and don't let any man tell you differently. Your beautiful mashallah.

What I meant by "She's not thicker than Injera with a bow of Tibs" was that she's not your typical voluptuous habesha women. A non-voluptuous habesha women shouldn't be taken seriously.

I like all women who come in different shapes in sizes
like Kellogg's Rice Krispies.

:cosbyhmm:You're contradicting yourself...which is it sxb?

having a different ethnic friend is the new trend. i have one from the komo tribe, there is only a 1000 of them left so that is extra points for rareness.:win:

Having a friend from a different ethnic group is not a new trend for Ethiopians, It's the norm. Which why her video is confusing to me. Maybe she is one of those bloggers who likes to narrate their whole life on YouTube. smh

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
The Horny Faarax
These are more common than the previous one, and you'll know them when you see them. Typically distinguished by their "Hey if she hates Somali girls I hate Somali girls too" attitude. This is all an act, to get some Habesha pussy.
Examples: Also @Khathead

This one is for upper-tier patriots. This is how nations are conquered.
:salute:

Bac la'aan ku aas and bring forth a soldier beyond the enemy lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending