Guys like this see women as babymaking machines

Totally right wallahi. I know someone who has been married since 2016 and still no children.

:faysalwtf:

I thought they had trouble conceiving but he said his wife doesn't want children now and he is frustrated. Now has turned into over 5 years. I told him I will not give you any marriage advice but no man would accept this emasculation. I offered to find him a second wife and he refused. I had this conversation with him last summer and he is still without children. I have no respect for him anymore. I only talk to him if I see him now.
Unless you’re the one that will have an actual human growing inside you for 9 months, going through labor that makes most wish they were dead, and nursing for a year, follow by lifetime of taking care of their needs....you really have no say in this! All you contributing is tiny sperm that took few minutes to produce that has an affect that results in 9 months of physical pain and a lifetime of responsibilities. Like I said before you’re definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed lol

Doqons like this is what makes me hate fobs. 🤷🏽

Stop being so rigid, this is comedic gold! The whole world missing out on the world class comedy somali fobs and locals provide wallahi. Dave Chappelle, Kevin Hart and all of them got nothing on these niggas, and they come up with it off the top, no writing no nothing :mjlol:

Unless you’re the one that will have an actual human growing inside you for 9 months, going through labor that makes most wish they were dead, and nursing for a year, follow by lifetime of taking care of their needs....you really have no say in this! All you contributing is tiny sperm that took few minutes to produce that has an affect that results in 9 months of physical pain and a lifetime of responsibilities. Like I said before you’re definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed lol
Are you seriously saying a man has no say in the birth of children what the hell was the wife expecting from the marriage. She should have just been upfront from the beginning and say she doesn’t want kids from the start.

View attachment 180173

• The new Vaccine- u mean China Vaccine? Hell to naawwwwww
  • UK is screwed with the lockdowns. I feel bad of course
  • Somalis running away? Somalis are nomads. Staying one place they become fidgety. They need to move around. But what i don't understand is Somalis and word of mouth. It just takes a few mouth to declare China or Turkey is the new thing- they all descend with their Ayyuuuto dollars and ruins that poor victim country by raising real estate and rent. Really Somalis are a menace to metropolis. They need to be held captives as slaves. They make good concubines. I am willing to be a house slave due to my light skin. :(
Somalis have mastered the plan, take there CEYR and ayuuto money from there Lowkey states. Then travel to third world cheap countries and stunt on the locals by staying in 5 star hotels they could never afford in the west. Then they come back to section 8 homes and then repeat 🔁 :deadrose:

Are you seriously saying a man has no say in the birth of children what the hell was the wife expecting from the marriage. She should have just been upfront from the beginning and say she doesn’t want kids from the start.
When your contribution takes but couple minutes and all the legwork is done by the other party, you really have no say nor can you demand how long or often the other party puts in work.

edit:Imagine you’re the one that’s has to devote 2 years(of pain, discomfort, sleeplessness etc)for every child plus you’ll be the main caregiver and imagine I demanded that you do this every 2 years for me or else? You can only imagine how well that’d go!

Last edited:
One gotta wonder what kinda man(human)are you if hating women defines you and brings joy to your heart ?

Or but again...perhaps you’re just into other men so misogyny is just means to an end? :zhqjlmx:
He’s a bad troll. I would’ve suggested Quran saar but he said he was agnostic. A lost creature. :manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hes absolutely right, planned parenthood is haram and interfering with the natural reproduction system. If women doesnt want kids she shouldnt get married.

I am not surprised OP is against this since hes a female masquerading as a man.

Hes absolutely right, planned parenthood is haram and interfering with the natural reproduction system. If women doesnt want kids she shouldnt get married.

I am not surprised OP is against this since hes a female masquerading as a man.

Not wanting kids completely is haram.

But planned parenthood were you take breaks ect isn't.

Can you imagine the fuckery, the buuq and balaayo that would be on the internet if these niggas spoke english and made their shit in english :krs::whew:
The thing is, as those type of niggas learns English, they also learn to adjust to the social climate, so all that comedic value and social damage dissipate. Otherwise, we'd hear them say funny stuff way too often.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The thing is, as those type of niggas learns English, they also learn to adjust to the social climate, so all that comedic value and social damage dissipate. Otherwise, we'd hear them say funny stuff way too often.

@Ghengis Kaarhis Even if they learn English in the qurbaha, say lived in the west for 20 years, learnt a good quantity of English- they will not participate in the forums. Forum participators are introverts. Fobs are 100% extroverts. Forumers are Book readers, nerds, in.ce.ls, sus, etc These fobs idiots are mostly extroverts. To actually sit down and type a sentence or paragraph in your own opinion is a feat. First they have to over come the agony of slow typing. Despite this we do have introverts who type slow. @Amirah or @SOMALIKNIGHT @Lady Mudblood They take them at least 30 minutes to formulate, type & post a paragraph. As to us regular nerds, i can type 500 words in less than 12 minutes

Last edited:
@Ghengis Kaarhis Even if they learn English in the qurbaha, say lived in the west for 20 years, learnt a good quantity of English- they will not participate in the forums. Forum participators are introverts. Book readers, nerds, in.ce.ls, sus, etc These idiots are mostly extroverts. To actually sit down and type a sentence or paragraph in your own opinion is a feat. I know we have slow typers here in the forums. @Amirah or @SOMALIKNIGHT @Lady Mudblood It takes them at least 30 minutes to formulate, type & post a paragraph.
You might be correct in some aspects, lol. We can have a laugh at their expense, but many fobs are well-adjusted people in reality. It's a mistake to underestimate them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not wanting kids completely is haram.

But planned parenthood were you take breaks ect isn't.
I agree azl is allowed only if both parties consent, a woman cannot make this decision without husband approval

Jungle

VIP
If any of these batshit xalimos on here are really about what they say im sure theyll end up single mums after having waited till their 30s to get married:mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He’s not saying having no kids is desirable, he’s just saying marriage is more than just reproducing. It’s also about love, companionship, experiences, adventure etc.
I got it, my bad, misunderstood there.

kids are a blessing but shouldn't be something you should rush with
Of course. Marriage is a course between 2 people. A adventure to explore with the love of your life. But I meant sometimes, it would be nice just to settle down, and just relax with your kids, but again, that is when your ready.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He sounds Reer Miyi.

Large families are not the problem. What is pernicious is his attitude toward "women" as dispensable and no more valuable than the number of children they produce. This man is disjointed from reality and life outside of Somalia, where the balance of power is tipped in favour of women that enjoy greater access to education, healthcare, social services, protection under the law, and better employment prospects. Somali women in the west know they have more money to blow, greater options, and do not have to jump into a marriage for financial reasons to become a broodmare. He is the type of man who would disrespect his miskeen wife he sponsored from back home, saddle her with several kids, only to ignore her feelings, and take on a younger wife from the old country to stroke his aging and shriveled ego.

Trending