Guys like this see women as babymaking machines

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You don't just get married only to pop kids you marry someone for love and the life you want to live travel the world and do fun activities etc
+Kids. All of these are useless and becomes boring after a bit without a mini @Mercury running around screaming mamma and paapa.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Totally right wallahi. I know someone who has been married since 2016 and still no children.

:faysalwtf:

I thought they had trouble conceiving but he said his wife doesn't want children now and he is frustrated. Now has turned into over 5 years. I told him I will not give you any marriage advice but no man would accept this emasculation. I offered to find him a second wife and he refused. I had this conversation with him last summer and he is still without children. I have no respect for him anymore. I only talk to him if I see him now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol, tell him to get off ticktock then, hado ruunti sheegayo. Waxaas wa dhaaqan gaalo hataa.

As much as I disagree with this guy this is plainly moronic. Technology doesn't belong to anyone and isn't "dhaqan". Should cadaans throw away writing, agriculture and Christianity because all of those things came from the Middle-East to Europe given their dislike for MENAs and many facets of their culture? Or should any cadaan who hates indhoyars disavow anything powered by lithium ion batteries, or anything using gun powder which comes from China? Humans have been exchanging and adopting technology from each other since the stone-age. It is not the same as disapproving of a group's cultural norms and customs. Technology is neutral.

men who have the opinion he has don’t see women as a human they see them as a baby making machine and they won’t even be good fathers

"Dhaqan gaalo" just because she ain't pregnant first year of marriage such a dumb mentality to rush to have kids

He sounds like he’s retarded 😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Totally right wallahi. I know someone who has been married since 2016 and still no children.

:faysalwtf:

I thought they had trouble conceiving but he said his wife doesn't want children now and he is frustrated. Now has turned into over 5 years. I told him I will not give you any marriage advice but no man would accept this emasculation. I offered to find him a second wife and he refused. I had this conversation with him last summer and he is still without children. I have no respect for him anymore. I only talk to him if I see him now.

1618425241168.png

R u like the Village Mid wife who cleans the Masjid?? Stop interfering peoples lives lol

As much as I disagree with this guy this is plainly moronic. Technology doesn't belong to anyone and isn't "dhaqan". Should cadaans throw away writing, agriculture and Christianity because all those things came from the Middle-East to Europe given their dislike for MENAs and many facets of their culture? Or should any cadaan who hates indhoyars disavow anything powered by lithium ion batteries or anything using gun powder which comes from China? Humans have been exchanging and adopting technology from each other since the stone-age. It is not the same as disapproving of a group's cultural norms and customs. Technology is neutral.

So is a woman's choice not to have kids straight away or have breaks. Arabs used to use 'Azl' as contraceptives didn't exist. It isn't a Western thing either so i'm simply using his dumb logic against him.

The 'pill' or any other medication that women use to not have kids for a few years isn't really restricted to Westerners as well. Medication is neutral and now such things are available humans are going to adopt and exchange.

Its simple case of westernisation for me and not for thee it seems for Abdis. Lets be real, chatting rubbish infront of the world is very much a new concept. It isn't exactly 'Somali' as well.

Last edited:
Having children is a barakah from Allah (SWT). There are many others who, despite living in a seemingly 'happy' relationship, cannot seem to pop out children due to Allah (SWT) will.

If your partner consents, and Allah (SWT) wills, having as many children as you like shouldn't be a problem. Whether you choose the latter or the former (having children/not having children), the decision isn't strictly up to you as it's taken care of through Allah (SWT) power & will.

:manny:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
whats wrong with having children in a marriage isnt that the whole point otherwise if we wanted to have fun we would just go and get a one night stand and be done with it

His # 1 fear was his 'buddies' laughing at him as being infertile. I mean, God is the only creator who gives u awlaad. It just shows u the whole world is a stage of maintaining an image.
Basra you having a lot of insightful posts lately what happened to trolling.
Also we need you’re thoughts on the new vaccine, lockdown, and every Somali family running away to Somalia kenya, or Turkey. :mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Having children is a barakah from Allah (SWT). There are many others who, despite living in a seemingly 'happy' relationship, cannot seem to pop out children due to Allah (SWT) will.

If your partner consents, and Allah (SWT) wills, having as many children as you like shouldn't be a problem. Whether you choose the latter or the former (having children/not having children), the decision isn't strictly up to you as it's taken care of through Allah (SWT) power & will.

:manny:

1618425475906.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you having a lot of insightful posts lately what happened to trolling.
Also we need you’re thoughts on the new vaccine, lockdown, and every Somali family running away to Somalia kenya, or Turkey. :mjlol:

1618425518760.png

• The new Vaccine- u mean China Vaccine? Hell to naawwwwww
  • UK is screwed with the lockdowns. I feel bad of course
  • Somalis running away? Somalis are nomads. Staying one place they become fidgety. They need to move around. But what i don't understand is Somalis and word of mouth. It just takes a few mouth to declare China or Turkey is the new thing- they all descend with their Ayyuuuto dollars and ruins that poor victim country by raising real estate and rent. Really Somalis are a menace to metropolis. They need to be held captives as slaves. They make good concubines. I am willing to be a house slave due to my light skin. :(

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So is a woman's choice not to have kids. The 'pill' or any other medication that women use to not have kids for a few years isn't really restricted to Westerners as well. Medication is neutral.

Its simple case of westernisation for me and not for thee.

Again, those are cultural norms. They're not the same as tech. You can adopt gun powder from the pre-modern Chinese for military purposes but disapprove of some facets of their culture and not adopt medical procedures like foot binding. He's entitled to his beliefs. He doesn't approve of not having kids immediately and that's his business. He's a little insane in my opinion if he really wants his wife to plop out like 10 kids in 10 years (rofl) but to take that and extrapolate it into "Then get off Tiktok" (a chinese app, btw) is silly. I'll leave it at that.

whats wrong with having children in a marriage isnt that the whole point otherwise if we wanted to have fun we would just go and get a one night stand and be done with it

The point is to have a family, you're right. But having fun can only happen in a marriage as 'one night stands' are haraam. You can't be done with it. If you die in that state, you will be done for in hell.

Again, those are cultural norms. They're not the same as tech. You can adopt gun powder from the pre-modern Chinese for military purposes but disapprove of some facets of their culture and not adopt medical procedures like foot binding. He's entitled to his beliefs. He doesn't approve of not having kids immediately and that's his business. He's a little insane in my opinion if he really wants his wife to plop out like 10 kids in 10 years (rofl) but to take that and extrapolate it into "Then get off Tiktok" (a chinese app, btw) is silly. I'll leave it at that.

Re read all of my post.

I added more to it. Should give you a clearer understanding of what I mean.

Trending

Latest posts