Guys like this see women as babymaking machines

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
men who have the opinion he has don’t see women as a human they see them as a baby making machine and they won’t even be good fathers

"Dhaqan gaalo" just because she ain't pregnant first year of marriage such a dumb mentality to rush to have kids

men who have the opinion he has don’t see women as a human they see them as a baby making machine and they won’t even be good fathers

"Dhaqan gaalo" just because she ain't pregnant first year of marriage such a dumb mentality to rush to have kids

And then they abandon these ladies with a gang of children ooof

I can't take someone dressed like that and with that haircut seriously when it comes to religous affairs or piety, if you want to talk about "Dagiinka Galaada" why copy their fashion and grooming customs?

Princefan

80s fan
Ufff it's always the dusties that see women as a baby making factory. They expect women to have 5 kids every year. Meanwhile,they probably have a weak stroke game and a tiny weewee.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You don't just get married only to pop kids you marry someone for love and the life you want to live travel the world and do fun activities etc

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1618424340816.png

He actually made me laugh.

Lol, tell him to get off ticktock then, hado ruunti sheegayo. Waxaas wa dhaaqan gaalo hataa.

Nimanka Somaliyeed oo western ku koreyn xaata maxaay rabaan inay haal saano inay rahaaystan. Stress free luuf.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His # 1 fear was his 'buddies' laughing at him as being infertile. I mean, God is the only creator who gives u awlaad. It just shows u the whole world is a stage of maintaining an image.

He actually made me laugh.

Lol, tell him to get off ticktock then, hado ruunti sheegayo. Waxaas wa dhaaqan gaalo hataa.

Nimanka Somaliyeed oo western ku koreyn xaata maxaay rabaan inay haal saano inay rahaaystan. Stress free luuf.
Reminds me of when my dad said a Afro was haram

but had an Afro in the 80s:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts