Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me tear up! Finally the Cushitic people of Punt, Meroe, Kush and Axum can unite to overthrow the Arab and Bantu agendas in Northeast Africa :salute:
F43EA114-9594-4735-85CC-87AC585EC556.gif

This made me tear up! Finally the Cushitic people of Punt, Meroe, Kush and Axum can unite to overthrow the Arab and Bantu agendas in Northeast Africa :salute:
As much as I want to believe that it's something that will likely never happen, we've been through enough war and bloodshed why not just live in peace with them lkn if they want to go back willing deport them to their country of origin

The way I see it is these people aren't going anywhere anytime soon, plus with the state Somalia is in I doubt if we could achieve anything lkn if we can get our shit together than imagine what we could accomplish
:banderas:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:fittytousand:wow! finally its great to see what you've been fighting for finally becoming a reality

since my first day on somalispot ive been advocating for this, finally this has become a reality :salute::salute::rejoice:cushite power is here

Last edited:
Unity but not integration.
Unity means letting each other live in peace and cooperating on trade and security matters.
Unity if it means Ethiopians leave all Somali land, including Oromos, everyone goes to their natural borders.

Tukraq

VIP
Unity but not integration.
Unity means letting each other live in peace and cooperating on trade and security matters.
Unity if it means Ethiopians leave all Somali land, including Oromos, everyone goes to their natural borders.
That sounds like the opposite of unity lol

I would say NorthEast Sudan is part of the Horn. Anyways Cushites are not native to the Horn. We are Neolithic migrants (9,000 - 4,000 BCE) from Northern Sudan.
Geographically it isn’t
If Native Americans are considered native despite originating from Asia, we are also native to the Horn

Geographically it isn’t
If Native Americans are considered native despite originating from Asia, we are also native to the Horn

The Beja cluster right next to Horners like the Tigrinya than the various Sudanese ethnic groups that they share the land with.

The Beja cluster right next to Horners like the Tigrinya than the various Sudanese ethnic groups that share the land with.
The Beja are a small minority in Sudan.
As you can see in this picture, the people calling for horner unity are Negroid peoples
EE80803B-BE6A-4530-974C-10C7969C5D5E.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
The Beja are a small minority in Sudan.
As you can see in this picture, the people calling for horner unity are Negroid peoples
View attachment 71696

The majority of the state of Sudan (North Sudan) is Arabized Sudanese who don't look like those chaps.

Many Arab Sudanese are even more West Eurasian than Tigrays and can look like this:

Sudanese_Children_8.jpg

8715920057_08f3f17826_b.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Geographically it isn’t
sudan is technically both norh africa and north-east africa aka the horn
why cause of history culture etc sudan was once part of the axum emprie after it was invaded pluss
it was always close to eritrea and ethiopia rather than the somalis or arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.