SIYAASI
VIP
Nilotufaax was so excited she wrote
hsbdhdbdhdh

only the real know....

parseltongue.gif

Apollo

VIP
War f*ck Somali territority waa xaar SOmali people waa dad destructive oo shaydaan ah we need move forward waa 2020 almost ma fahamtay sxb I know Somali ppl very good waa jileec when comes to foreigners but against other Soomaaal waa libaax...so uniting with Cushites will bring glory to us we excell under co-ownership with other people u get me fam yaa akhi?

480px-Global_European_Union.svg.png

546px-Logo_gcc.png

480px-East_African_Federation_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

480px-MERCOSUR%2BCandidate_countries_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

240px-Seal_of_ASEAN.svg.png

479px-Association_of_Southeast_Asian_Nations_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Globalization is unstoppable.

480px-Global_European_Union.svg.png

546px-Logo_gcc.png

480px-East_African_Federation_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

480px-MERCOSUR%2BCandidate_countries_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

240px-Seal_of_ASEAN.svg.png

479px-Association_of_Southeast_Asian_Nations_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Globalization is unstoppable.
Not every nation is joining a regional bloc or federation. Most notably East Asia which has remained heavily divided mainly due to the past actions of the Japanese Empire. Plus, Israel is a stand alone nation surrounded by non-Jews and there's no intention of creating a Super-Semitic federation in that region for obvious reasons.

Apollo

VIP
Not every nation is joining a regional bloc or federation. Most notably East Asia which has remained heavily divided mainly due to the past actions of the Japanese Empire. Plus, Israel is a stand alone nation surrounded by non-Jews and there's no intention of creating a Super-Semitic federation in that region.

Those are anomalies, the overall trend is towards regional blocs.

Northeast Asia is a weird situation due to the Mexican standoff between the Koreas.

MV5BZmQ1OTkzMWQtODVjZi00NTdhLWIyMTAtZmNiNjY3NjJmZDZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg

And China is already a globalized region, it just happened centuries ago (Qin Empire).

Sad Mongolia is always left out :(

Think it is a former Soviet thing.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Northeast Asia is a weird situation due to the Mexican standoff between the Koreas.

MV5BZmQ1OTkzMWQtODVjZi00NTdhLWIyMTAtZmNiNjY3NjJmZDZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg

And China is already a globalized region, it just happened centuries ago (Qin Empire).

LOL i like sseing SOuth East Asian countries unite to counter China.

There's always been an underlying sense of racial brotherhood in that part of the World. The Japs sought East Asian Unity that also included South-East Asia...essentially all indoyars becoming united under the leadership of the Japs to dominate the rest of Asia. As shown in this Japanese propaganda poster:
B13.jpg

Apollo

VIP
There's always been an underlying sense of racial brotherhood in that part of the World. The Japs sought East Asian Unity that also included South-East Asia...essentially all indoyars becoming united under the leadership of the Japs to dominate the rest of Asia. As shown in this Japanese propaganda poster:
B13.jpg

The Japanese got to love them. Only non-whites with an impressive history in the past century.

First non-whites to defeat a white country (Russia) in the modern-era (see Russo-Japanese War).
They asked for a racial equality clause in the League of Nations and when they didn't get it more or less stepped out.
Conquered colonies from Europeans during WW2.
Attacked a superpower (USA) and only were defeated through new technology (atomic bombs).

:ehh::wow1::salute:

Tukraq

VIP
Cushite Awakening. :lawd::rejoice::salute::banderas::ahh::friendhug:
why are they showing all those flags when there the only ones protesting:bell:
did they think it would be a horn of Africa spring or something:mjlol:
I can see this image having Abiy sweat but farmaajo is all good, he won't lose his bunker due to protests

The Japanese got to love them. Only non-whites with an impressive history in the past century.

First non-whites to defeat a white country (Russia) in the modern-era (see Russo-Japanese War).
They asked for a racial equality clause in the League of Nations and when they didn't get it more or less stepped out.
Conquered colonies from Europeans during WW2.
Attacked a superpower (USA) and only were defeated through new technology (atomic bombs).

:ehh::wow1::salute:
In my humble opinion, the Japs truly having something worthy of defending(their amazing history, great culture & land).

If only they didn't attack Pearl harbour & drag the USA into the War, then the Japs could've finally met their German allies in India & the Russian Urals to partition the Sub-continent and Eurasia. Everything West of (middle) India & the Urals would be part of the German realm/order and everything to the East would've been part of the Japanese realm/order.
:obama:

USA would be the only powerful "liberal" state standing alone in this alternate timeline & continue to dominate their own backyard(the Americas).

First we need Somali unity and cooperation in all lands inhabited by Somalis and people of Somali descent across the globe.

Thereafter we need to live in peace with our neighbours.

Cushitic unity is tertiary.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I have friends living in Sudan right now and they casually talk about taking part in the protests and getting attacked by police right afterwards. :mjlol: "No biggie, just another day fighting for our rights in Khartoum."
bruh first your name now you add a hijabi as profile picture too akhi please do you like getting confused for xalimo lkkkkkkkk????

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
bruh first your name now you add a hijabi as profile picture too akhi please do you like getting confused for xalimo lkkkkkkkk????

I like having Islamic representation in my avatar pic, what can I say. :mjpls:I'll update it to a niqabi, inshallah.

But my name is absolutely stupid though and I have no excuse for picking it. :liberaltears:

Everyone on this site so obsessed with this "Cushitic" BS :mjlol:You will never see words like "Cushitic" "Hamitic" ever mentioned anywhere besides SSPOT, let alone Ethiopians using it.

I think it's that y'all are running away from being black way too desperately that you're willing to take any label to replace it regardless of how stupid it may be. :mybusiness:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts