Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If Sudan wakes up wallahi billahi hope it sends shockwaves and becomes an East African superpower that tames Somalia into stability. Inshallah

War balaayey ku cushutic-eysey, Somalia is divided in many parts itself with no functioning system since 30 years, we have tribal wars everywhere, we don't intermarry with certain tribes (miidgaan), we slaughtered each other like animals since 1991 and even before (1988 in the north), the oromos are killing somalis for fun in masses, the other cushitic people are minorities with no power that we have to feed.....

In other words cushiticgaad sheegisid ana wasa, please let's go step by step and let's stop tribal wars, give miidgaan their rights ..., but don't come me with some people i never knew about, 30 years ago, before the globalisation of the inet most people here thought they were Banu hashim and now after they realised the lie, suddenly we are the real defenders of pan cushitic moevement ?

CaliTedesse

VIP
War balaayey ku cushutic-eysey, Somalia is divided in many parts itself with no functioning system since 30 years, we have tribal wars everywhere, we don't intermarry with certain tribes (miidgaan), we slaughtered each other like animals since 1991 and even before (1988 in the north), the oromos are killing somalis for fun in masses, the other cushitic people are minorities with no power that we have to feed.....

In other words cushiticgaad sheegisid ana wasa, please let's go step by step and let's stop tribal wars, give miidgaan their rights ..., but don't come me with some people i never knew about, 30 years ago, before the globalisation of the inet most people here thought they were Banu hashim and now after they realised the lie, suddenly we are the real defenders of pan cushitic moevement ?
Somalians waa passive people when comes to foreign body so Cushitism is the real solution.

War party booperkaan ya naga qabtaa :draketf:

CaliTedesse

VIP
:susp:Waan diideeeyyy! Anyways what does cushite which is what I'm against have to do with this? I have respect for our regional neighbours apart from the ones occupying Somali territory and wish them the best lol.
War f*ck Somali territority waa xaar SOmali people waa dad destructive oo shaydaan ah we need move forward waa 2020 almost ma fahamtay sxb I know Somali ppl very good waa jileec when comes to foreigners but against other Soomaaal waa libaax...so uniting with Cushites will bring glory to us we excell under co-ownership with other people u get me fam yaa akhi?

War f*ck Somali territority waa xaar SOmali people waa dad destructive oo shaydaan ah we need move forward waa 2020 almost ma fahamtay sxb I know Somali ppl very good waa jileec when comes to foreigners so uniting with Cushites will bring glory to us we excell under co-ownership with other people u get me fam yaa akhi?
Somalis are in a dark period but inshallah we will come out stronger. Anyways, what are you doing for Somalia? Will you start claiming it when it's doing well even though you were hating before?

What did uniting with cushites do for Somalis whose territory was given to Afars by the TPLF or the Somalis living in or near Oromia who were killed and displaced. Worry about Somalia.

I wish I could upvote this 10x :qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending