Gulf Arabs are hating hard on Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

This sand monkey said her real country is Somalia. Dude mad cuz she has a superior basboor kkkk
Their downfall is peace for islam. These are no muslims imo. Let them touch the kaaba, pray 20 times a day, fast, or build 20,000 mosques. They are zionist -jewish puppets bending down to their masters in Jerusalem and tel aviv yafo.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If somalis were not muslims, these will sell all of us.
I hate the Saudis and I will never be their friend, sand are worst than Madows and yahud:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Dirty sand monkey. Can’t wait until the oil money runs out and they’re back to their savage ways in the desert. Once Somalia becomes the great nation it used to be, we must ban all sandn*ggers from entry.
:birdman:

Hating hard by saying she’s Somali? Am I missing something?
She said "My country will not support your country "Somalia" for ever."
:gucciwhat:
And she used our poor people suffering through a famine as a jab towards Somalis. Wallahi these arabs are evil. They have always made fun of our plight and expect the world to cry over them in Palestine, Yemen, Syria, etc.
:bell:

This Saudi has openly allied himself with anti muslim bigots (sharia is a dog whilsle) and zionist-christians against a fellow muslim. How low can they go.

I used to support Ilhan but lately i have been sceptical of her. I dont know weather she is playing her cards right or genuinely believes what she is preaching.

I used to support Ilhan but lately i have been sceptical of her. I dont know weather she is playing her cards right or genuinely believes what she is preaching.

Im not Ilhan fan. She is a typical BLM xalimo. But in light of her opponents who are a mix of anti muslim bigots, rich servile arabs, zionists, and republicans I personally find it hard to oppose her. And these people are unwittingly silencing opposition to her within the Somali community ironically.

They have been going in on her ever since she criticized the Saudi government, Saudis are not humans I swear most annoying bunch sometimes I think they are all bots.

Im not Ilhan fan. She is a typical BLM xalimo. But in light of her opponents who are a mix of anti muslim bigots, rich servile arabs, zionists, and republicans I personally find it hard to oppose her. And these people are unwittingly silencing opposition to her within the Somali community ironically.
Yeah i already noticed that. Have you seen the video of criticising israel , that shit had me like :faysalwtf: Why on earth does she give a f*ck a about Palestina.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Carabta weey uu damaate Aduunka weey ka khasaareen....
plus the Arabs of all people should understand that slave jokes doesnt really work on somalis...
:mjlol:

MBS can suck this fat geeljire cock...
:liberaltears:

i love how they're so butt hurt, saudis got too many trolls defending their state including cadaan accounts im pretty sure are bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending