Gulf Arabs are hating hard on Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Racist fucks

I never knew i could live to see this. The Arabs are calling us slaves and want to beat us with a stick. these are the stuff i say about the adoon people. It doesnt feel good to be on the other side of the stick.

MoorsMoorishSlavemasterandfemalesla.jpg

I never knew i could live to see this. The Arabs are calling us slaves and want to beat us with a stick. these are the stuff i say about the adoon people. It doesnt feel good to be on the other side of the stick.

MoorsMoorishSlavemasterandfemalesla.jpg
These people could never enslave us. They would have done that thousands years ago if the could.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol isn't ilhan majeerteen
And what happend to Arabs claiming she is Arab, on one note thy claim she is Arab on the other thy claim she's not
What is this am confused

This is why I love Israel

Genesisx72

The Saudis love Israel more than you do.

The Saudi people are generally good people and you guys shouldn’t be triggered by few individuals. Most Saudis that I met have deep respect for Somalis. One South African tweets negative stuff about us, we diss and stereotype all South Africans. How soft, weak and fragile we became!! Do we suffer from inferiority complex?

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Genesisx72

The Saudi people are generally good people and you guys shouldn’t be triggered by few individuals. Most Saudis that I met have deep respect for Somalis. One South African tweets negative stuff about us, we diss and stereotype all South Africans. How soft, weak and fragile we became!! Do we suffer from inferiority complex?
Saudis are cunts, I've lived amongst them, the way they treat Africans and Indians and Pakistanis is revolting. You call me fragile, but I don't let my view on a country be blinded by a few pleasant interactions. I see these degenerates for what they are.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Saudis are cunts, I've lived amongst them, the way they treat Africans and Indians and Pakistanis is revolting. You call me fragile, but I don't let my view on a country be blinded by a few pleasant interactions. I see these degenerates for what they are.
So why are they always promoting and glorifying thir stupid Muslim ummah thing when they hate everyone I think it's more of a Arab supremacy thing if anything else

Insha'allah we'll have the last laugh against these gulf arabs.

When the oil runs out, the saudi dumbfucks will go back to being barbaric nomads because they failed to diversify their economy.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
So why are they always promoting and glorifying thir stupid Muslim ummah thing when they hate everyone I think it's more of a Arab supremacy thing if anything else
They actually think they are superior to others, the way my Arab friends talked to the South Asians was some Nazi shit. Somalis are treated very well there, they see us as Arabs there. This is very common in gulf countries, the maids and domestic workers are slaves and they had the fucking audacity to preach to me about Islamic unity, when they would hit the strip club on a Thursday night and lead the Friday prayers in the mornings. The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is why I can't wait for the oil money to run out, so these cunts get sent to the Stone Age.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They actually think they are superior to others, the way my Arab friends talked to the South Asians was some Nazi shit. Somalis are treated very well there, they see us as Arabs there. This is very common in gulf countries, the maids and domestic workers are slaves and they had the fucking audacity to preach to me about Islamic unity, when they would hit the strip club on a Thursday night and lead the Friday prayers in the mornings. The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is why I can't wait for the oil money to run out, so these cunts get sent to the Stone Age.
Loool Arab supremacy :drakelaugh::russ:
What a joke wasn't Thier this Syrian getting bullied by a big white kid

The Arabs think Thier superior but when white people come over and spank them thy just start crying, not only that but they also kill each other in the middle east
:salute:shout out to my white British brother you've done a great deed on these arrogant arabs

When the oil runs out, the saudi dumbfucks will go back to being barbaric nomads because they failed to diversify their economy.
All that money but can't even produce a single aircraft. They don't like seeking knowledge and that will be their downfall.

Their small hairy weenies feel threatened when they see woman in higher power than them.

our forefathers use to view this creatures as dishonest and untrustworthy and never let them use to stay in our land for long after trade, sad to say it’s completely the opposite now they managed to drag most of our people to their level of ignorance and savagery.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Yea honestly I hope the help of allah comes soon with western Muslims losing their identity and religion ,
young Muslims in their own countries wanting to be like Europeans and losing their religion
and the passing of many great scholars who stood up to oppression and injustice

Islam has never been more disunited this century will be the most
Once the older generation pass the younger ones will slowly but surely leave their religion

It's honestly looking really bad when you think of it but inshallah isa (as) will come soon to unite us

Oil accounst for about 70% of the government’s revenue and it is 95% of its exports every year. Sharp decline in oil, cost of subsidies and military spending, including the war in yemen and supporting rebels in syria, are all factors that will continue impacting the kingdoms financial position. But the biggest problem the country faces is the growing and endemic youth unemployment that continues to endager saudi arabias national securtiy. The country has around 30 percent unemployment rate, which is fuckking crazy. Saudi arabia uses 25 percent of it's revenue on military and security.

That is truly some low iq shit. What the hell have they been doing all these prosperous years? And if they don't fix these problems, then i see radicalized youths starting to form groups, and you know the rest of that story.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
But but am superior
Look at how the whites make fun of them invade them and humiliate them
12f0cdb8b05f725229aa5792505fa58488b9f72011f315a6c790e7236bf99080_1.jpg

Looool and look how they treat white people when they visit I bet they don't do this for farmajo or a Pakistani heck even Turkey but for a blonde white guy like trump
1538985164d7bc2907f03233ceb87b2f344db1ff23.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Am mad as hell I don't support or agree with ilhan as am conservative traditional somali and she contradicts it with her sjw politics

But she's like my sister and looks a lot like me we have the same straight nose in facts mines longer and she's similar in skin tone to me wallahi

These sandshits that have inter course with sheep's and goats and even marry little 12 year old girls they even defend it and support it those disgusting people and then have the audacity to call me an animal when they literally f** animals
Where is the logic in that:mindblown:

These are the same hipocrates to say Somalis are Arab and praise ilhan but when you cross them call you a bantu Absolute scum

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Genesisx72

Aussie

U r so naïve. In real life I am very sweet and nice, people cant have enough of me. But here in the forums, I am a savage. But u wont guess this if u knew me in real life . So dont be deceived if a few Saudis are face nice to u and then talk about u behind your back

Meh she plays typical opposition politics and got burned. She is a house representive of Minnesota. Argue the case for the people in your state. But when you choose to score national political points because the president is from the other party when we know you wouldnt say this if the president was a Democrat. You deserve to be called out.

He said your president is in Somalia. Say that to any American and he will tell you my president is American and so am I. But she cant say that because she was elected by somalis. So she gotta play both sides. How many Dems was attacking obama when Russia took Crimea? I didnt see her call out obama then?

Guys this world is a test and we only live here temporary but after life it's where we'll be for eternity. So this call Muslim aren't Muslim because what they do aren't teaching s of the prophet Mohamed (saw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending