Gulf Arabs are hating hard on Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20181128-072347.png

Hypocrisy

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If somalis were not muslims, these will sell all of us.
I hate the Saudis and I will never be their friend, sand ******s are worst than Madows and yahud:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:
We have not alway's been muslim and yet they've never sold us it's actually been the other way wrong. Islam gave them power when in reality it was mainly non arabs who did the fighting.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We have not alway's been muslim and yet they've never sold us it's actually been the other way wrong. Islam gave them power when in reality it was mainly non arabs who did the fighting.

They'd do just like what they did to West Africans during the Midle Ages, those africans were not muslims and they were sold by arabs muslims.
If Islam wasn't present in Somalia, many somalis would have been sold by arabs

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
They'd do just like what they did to West Africans during the Midle Ages, those africans were not muslims and they were sold by arabs muslims.
Maybe you sudanis would but somalis would never since it never happened before or after islam.
It was actually the opposite
Bring proof not hopes you want to come true.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
To be enslaved en masse you have to be docile and friendly if you look at all the other nomadic warrior-like tribes like Turks,Mongols,Berbers they willing accepted Islam and the ones who became slave-soldiers like the Mamluks were captured as children in raids by their own people and then sold to Arabs it would be too costly and not worth it for Arabs to try and enslave Somalis

yet these people hold islam by the balls. All our sheikhs are in their pockets. Most of yu follow thier sect un-knowingly or knowingly.

Once the oil dries out they will be back to sell dates to hajj pilgrims.
Good on trump to rob them off their last petrodollar before the world turns to green energy.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Their small hairy weenies feel threatened when they see woman in higher power than them.

our forefathers use to view this creatures as dishonest and untrustworthy and never let them use to stay in our land for long after trade, sad to say it’s completely the opposite now they managed to drag most of our people to their level of ignorance and savagery.

Exactly , our ancestors never liked them and yet there are Somali men and women that worship Arabs in this day :mindblown:

Exactly , our ancestors never liked them and yet there are Somali men and women that worship Arabs in this day :mindblown:
Some people think they are better Muslims if they worship anything Arab.
It's really laughable. If you say anything about Arabs they will give you the we are all one ummah card..

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Some people think they are better Muslims if they worship anything Arab.
It's really laughable. If you say anything about Arabs they will give you the we are all one ummah card..

Those back home seem to be much worse. For some reason so many Somali women have pictures of random Arab children or men/women on their Facebook and Instagram.

Those back home seem to be much worse. For some reason so many Somali women have pictures of random Arab children or men/women on their Facebook and Instagram.
Yes it's disgusting. I alps dislike people who use Abu or ummu something as a username.

Lol the middle East will become uninhabitable we will see who is the refugee then
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...east-and-north-africa-uninhabitable-526692845

just lol

honestly I thought us Muslims were one ummah but I guess nationalism has corrupted their minds

What's so funny is Saudis claim to be the true followers of the sharia it's crazy to see their own citizens say these things
Warya there is no ummah beyond the masjid. I will be ready to drop the nationalism when everyone else does. Untill then it would be like putting your gun down in a firefight.

Lol the middle East will become uninhabitable we will see who is the refugee then
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...east-and-north-africa-uninhabitable-526692845

just lol

honestly I thought us Muslims were one ummah but I guess nationalism has corrupted their minds

What's so funny is Saudis claim to be the true followers of the sharia it's crazy to see their own citizens say these things

The idiot Madoobe, terrorist Al shabaab, and lazy Kenyans are going to turn Somalia into a desert too, with all the deforestation of Jubbaland, by selling charcoal.

Meh she plays typical opposition politics and got burned. She is a house representive of Minnesota. Argue the case for the people in your state. But when you choose to score national political points because the president is from the other party when we know you wouldnt say this if the president was a Democrat. You deserve to be called out.

He said your president is in Somalia. Say that to any American and he will tell you my president is American and so am I. But she cant say that because she was elected by somalis. So she gotta play both sides. How many Dems was attacking obama when Russia took Crimea? I didnt see her call out obama then?

The whole point of the debate when straight over your head.

Btw she wasn't elected by Somalis. A lot cadaans elected her.

yet these people hold islam by the balls. All our sheikhs are in their pockets. Most of yu follow thier sect un-knowingly or knowingly.

Exactly. Someone here who is actually thinking.

Saudi Arabia has won the war against Somalis when they imported their wahabbi religion.

It's time for an Islamic reformation in Somalia. We need to practise a local Islam tailored for the needs of Somalis.

Saudis are cunts, I've lived amongst them, the way they treat Africans and Indians and Pakistanis is revolting. You call me fragile, but I don't let my view on a country be blinded by a few pleasant interactions. I see these degenerates for what they are.

Genesis

Look Sxb, there are hundreds of thousands of Somalis living in Saudi Arabia, many others (who are the most fragile elderly Somalis) go to Saudi Arabia for Haj and Umrah every year and they are welcomed decently and honourably by the Saudi public and their safety and health requirements are paramount to them. Yes, Ilhaan and every Somali has the Right to criticise and ridicule Saudi politics and I do that often. But we shouldn’t cross the line and insult all the Saudis whom themselves don’t like the House of Saud. What will a Somali in the western diaspora gain by insulting all the Saudi people on social media on the name of all Somali people? Is it the Saudis to mistreat all these Somali people in Saudi Arabia? Is that the agenda? You guys are very self-destructive to the cause & well-being of other Somalis (in Saudi Arabia) and yet, you think you are “patriots”. The 68 is working very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts