Greatest World Leader?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Contributions and leadership of their nation from their national perspective. I think Vladimir Putin or Xi Jingping need to be up there since their work has been cunning and tremendous to futher Russia's and China's interests. Western leaders have been inept and I can't think of many who compare to these two.

Putin-Ukraine-meme.jpg

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Kim Jung Un: for not succumbing to Western leaders passive aggressiveness/bullying

The Rwandan president for opening up manufacturing businesses and making products produced in his country and no longer relying on Western countries

The one asian guy who did a tahrib against landlords :siilaanyolaugh:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Paul kagame of Rwanda, you really have to give it to him for being one of the best generals and leaders of this era.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
how has Putin furthered a further declining Russia?:noneck:
Russia before he took office was worse than it is now. He snatched Crimea and won the Syrian Civil war through crippling sanctions and crushed domestic pro westerners at the same time. All with low oil prices

Tukraq

VIP
Russia before he took office was worse than it is now. He snatched Crimea and won the Syrian Civil war through crippling sanctions and crushed domestic pro westerners at the same time. All with low oil prices
the dude is a flee on the world stage what west is he crippling :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:I think Russia being worse of before is even debatable

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
the dude is a flee on the world stage what west is he crippling :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:I think Russia being worse of before is even debatable
Tukraq I can't decide if you're retarded or just rush to comment on SSPOT posts my friend read it over again and then I'll get back to you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Contributions and leadership of their nation from their national perspective. I think Vladimir Putin or Xi Jingping need to be up there since their work has been cunning and tremendous to futher Russia's and China's interests. Western leaders have been inept and I can't think of many who compare to these two.

Putin-Ukraine-meme.jpg

Putin is a small man.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, Former KGB spy in East Germany fluent in German, Russian and is able to carry conversation in Swedish and English. Put some respect on his name :ufdup:
Leader since 2000 and not classified as a Dictator

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, Former KGB spy in East Germany fluent in German, Russian and is able to carry conversation in Swedish and English. Put some respect on his name :ufdup:

Putin can speak Swedish??

I doubt it. If he can, well, then i think it is fantastic but he still a small man. does not make me hot'

Trending