Greatest World Leader?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Faarmousey makes me say "Adeer can i bring you Wataar"???
076805e00f6ad771818d36ccef62cfd3.jpg

If this doesnt make you wataar up @Basra then you are lost.

Contributions and leadership of their nation from their national perspective. I think Vladimir Putin or Xi Jingping need to be up there since their work has been cunning and tremendous to futher Russia's and China's interests. Western leaders have been inept and I can't think of many who compare to these two.

So you're part of the "Iran, China and Russia are fighting the power" school of thought it seems.

You yourself said that your school teaches postmodernism. What was postmodernism imply? Get rid of religion. What do China's Muslim concentration camps wish to enforce? Get rid of your religion.

The alleged resistance on their part is fake.

I don't get how any Muslim can overlook those concentration camps. If it was a nation in the US-aligned bloc, it would be made a huge deal out of but since it's China it's treated differently.

I think the greatest world leader (not counting Muslims- in Muslim category I would mention King Faisal and General Zia) of the past century is very clear

ffranco1.JPG

General Francisco Franco

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So you're part of the "Iran, China and Russia are fighting the power" school of thought it seems.

You yourself said that your school teaches postmodernism. What was postmodernism imply? Get rid of religion. What do China's Muslim concentration camps wish to enforce? Get rid of your religion.

The alleged resistance on their part is fake.

I don't get how any Muslim can overlook those concentration camps. If it was a nation in the US-aligned bloc, it would be made a huge deal out of but since it's China it's treated differently.
"Contributions and leadership of their nation from their national perspective" I'm not talking about any allegiances Im trying to look at this objectively and not from a viewpoint. China is commiting cultural genocide and more on our Uighur brothers I'm aware of that. Im just listing Xi and Putin as my nominees as the most succesful current world leaders. I'm also not a postmodernist lol questioning reality itself is the peak of retardation and I'd rather not indulge in that.

"Contributions and leadership of their nation from their national perspective" I'm not talking about any allegiances Im trying to look at this objectively and not from a viewpoint. China is commiting cultural genocide and more on our Uighur brothers I'm aware of that. Im just listing Xi and Putin as my nominees as the most succesful current world leaders. I'm also not a postmodernist lol questioning reality itself is the peak of retardation and I'd rather not indulge in that.

I didn't say you're a postmodernist. I said that you said your school teaches postmodernism.

The point being that both blocs are going along with an agenda to eliminate religion.

Also, if you want to look at things objectively, Islam is the objective truth. If we don't believe that, how can we be Muslims? Therefore we must believe that. Muslims must believe Islam is the objective truth.

Mussolini did some cool stuff

"Let me say now that what is occurring in the United States is one of the most colossal mystifications in all history. Illusion and lying are the basis of American interventionism-illusion that the United States is still a democracy, when instead it is a political and financial oligarchy dominated by Jews, through a personal form of dictatorship. The lie is that the Axis powers, after they finish Great Britain, want to attack America."

-Mussolini

MussoliniBannedFreemasonryMeme.jpg

quote-the-whole-secret-of-the-campaigns-unleashed-against-spain-can-be-explained-in-two-words-francisco-franco-110-77-69.jpg

04-arpil-1938-05.jpg

(sorry that the Sturmer cartoon is kind of big... that is not intentional on my part)

Last edited: