Greatest World Leader?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
he hated his son way before leadership and even pushed him to an unsuccessful suicide attempt which he joked about, Stalin wouldn't have traded yakov back even if they only wanted a loaf of bread let alone a lieutenant lol
What do you think somalia would turned out to be if we felt under the Soviet rules after WW2 ?

Tukraq

VIP
What do you think somalia would turned out to be if we felt under the Soviet rules after WW2 ?
we were there proxy and that went bad, losing side, all countries under them basically failed and were far worse off outside china due to extreme market liberalization all though still socially similar

Intellectual type!??? Intellectual discussions??!??

Who has intellectual discussions with you of all people??? Even @Tukraq is miles above you in the intelligence factor. There's no way you should even be lauding about someone not being an intellectual person.

Pure ad hominem and you probably just say such things because you're an atheist.

I made a claim that a particular person didn't know about a particular topic and demonstrated it with evidence. You come here with a dumbed down version of what I said. You don't even use the word "lauding" correctly.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Pure ad hominem and you probably just say such things because you're an atheist.

I made a claim that a particular person didn't know about a particular topic and demonstrated it with evidence. You come here with a dumbed down version of what I said. You don't even use the word "lauding" correctly.
Oh yeah it's just the famed character attack, nothing to do with the fact you blame inconceivable shit on Jews. I'm just a godless man hating on you for your religious beliefs.

In this regard I hold @Tukraq above since at the very least he makes good points albeit brutally murdering it.
Mussolini did some cool stuff

"Let me say now that what is occurring in the United States is one of the most colossal mystifications in all history. Illusion and lying are the basis of American interventionism-illusion that the United States is still a democracy, when instead it is a political and financial oligarchy dominated by Jews, through a personal form of dictatorship. The lie is that the Axis powers, after they finish Great Britain, want to attack America."

-Mussolini

MussoliniBannedFreemasonryMeme.jpg

quote-the-whole-secret-of-the-campaigns-unleashed-against-spain-can-be-explained-in-two-words-francisco-franco-110-77-69.jpg

04-arpil-1938-05.jpg

(sorry that the Sturmer cartoon is kind of big... that is not intentional on my part)
Speaking of which do you mind providing a source for these quotes?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
wow you responded in like two seconds after I'd replied hours and hours later.... like you've just been here the whole time
I get notifications when I'm online and sspot is on another tab I can quickly access, who would've thought I could respond so quickly? It's like I can access internet whenevr I want.

See why people hold @Tukraq in a higher regard than you?

Tukraq

VIP

thats interesting considering if you read the thread you made zero valid premises and just went straight ad hominem yourself

Trending