Great Historical Image - Ugaas Rooble in Harrar 1888

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Iyasu wasn't Muslim but he did favor his Oromo side which is why he never became anything but a prince, plus he was a traitor.

He was comverted by Hararis and was about to change the capital from Addis to Harar. Instead the British conspired and overthrew him thus Ethiopia remained subservient to their white master. Under iyasu eritrea wouldnt exist and neither would djbouti

He was comverted by Hararis and was about to change the capital from Addis to Harar. Instead the British conspired and overthrew him thus Ethiopia remained subservient to their white master. Under iyasu eritrea wouldnt exist and neither would djbouti
Lol, you act as if I would chose eritrea and shitty dj over my religion. He was overthrown by the people of Ethiopia, the aristocracy , and the clergy. No one considered him legitimate including his family. He was killed justly and I personally would have taken him out if I had the chance.
Islam is akin to brain cancer, stick to hararghe because the rest of Ethiopia is good.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Lol, you act as if I would chose eritrea and shitty dj over my religion. He was overthrown by the people of Ethiopia, the aristocracy , and the clergy. No one considered him legitimate including his family. He was killed justly and I personally would have taken him out if I had the chance.
Islam is akin to brain cancer, stick to hararghe because the rest of Ethiopia is good.

You should be more worried about AIDS in your capital Aidsababa than equating Islam to cancer. You've had your couple of posts, so can you politely t’efitwali bekonidomi now lol!

Thread is About Ugaas Rooble, no derailments or Ahmaric injection from either you or the cadaan old git will be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending