Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one capital in the world is fully developed, Dubai at its peak is still proposing more projects within the city. You have no knowledge on this matter, so why don't you go sit in the corner you qabiilist prick.
I'm not a qabiilist, you're the one making excuses for a murderous dictator. SL is way better off with that regime gone.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
BTW I'm saying that and my source are my parents who were born and raised in Xamar.

Siad Barre was a piece of shit. End of discussion. Just because he did a couple of good things don't mean you should praise him, Hitler built the effing autobahn that doesn't take away from the horrible human he was. If you cling on to him it's only because of qabil and I thought you were a unionist a effing nationalist @Zak Jingo I swear I'm the only Pro Somali on this site.

BTW I'm saying that and my source are my parents who were born and raised in Xamar.

Siad Barre was a piece of shit. End of discussion. Just because he did a couple of good things don't mean you should praise him, Hitler built the effing autobahn that doesn't take away from the horrible human he was. If you cling on to him it's only because of qabil and I thought you were a unionist a effing nationalist @Zak Jingo I swear I'm the only Pro Somali on this site.

This thread I made, was merely to remind we where 1. Then we have the ultra qabiil fuelled twat @waraabe troll as usual, @merka the two-faced prick, @Suxuufi that SL beg and you just because of my reaction towards your anti-Islam quotes.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This thread I made, was merely to remind we where 1. Then we have the ultra qabiil fuelled twat @waraabe troll as usual, @merka the two-faced prick, @Suxuufi that SL beg and you just because of my reaction towards your anti-Islam quotes.

We weren't number one tho. People were still starving of famine and drought and worst of all the country was suuxi(SP?). We could have been number 1, we still can.

We weren't number one tho. People were still starving of famine and drought and worst of all the country was suuxi(SP?). We could have been number 1, we still can.

Countries don't become number 1 overnight. Your expectations are not rooted in reality

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Countries don't become number 1 overnight. You're expectations are not rooted in reality

Countries don't become number 1 when it's people fear the gov and not the other way around. Somalia under Barre was a horrible place. He created the sick qabilism we're seeing today. We should have stayed a Democracy and slowly progressed in our own pace. Instead we're still stuck in the bronze age.

All I know our country was respected by many countries before, but now even the small tourist island Seychelles is dissing us. Our huge mistake was the Ogaden War. That defeat is the reason of our current situation. We where poor back then because their was no proven resources.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
All I know our country was respected by many countries before, but now even the small tourist island Seychelles is dissing us. Our huge mistake was the Ogaden War. That defeat is the reason of our current situation. We where poor back then because their was no proven resources.

Ogaden war was a problem that's true but the number 1 factor was still Siad Barre. The more people that wanna admit that the sooner we can move on.

Countries don't become number 1 when it's people fear the gov and not the other way around. Somalia under Barre was a horrible place. He created the sick qabilism we're seeing today. We should have stayed a Democracy and slowly progressed in our own pace. Instead we're still stuck in the bronze age.

Somalia as a whole will fail under a democracy. We need one leader to steer the country to the right path no matter the time frame. After that we can implement democracy.

Every successfull country today started of with a Dictatorship or Monarchy. Even Iraq was stable and on the right path during Saddam Hussein, and they have Qabils like us + Sunni vs Shia problems.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
People shouldn't make their families reality everyone else's reality.

Both sides of my family were living it up during the Kacaan.

Don't pass off your family's unfortunate circumstances as something that affected everyone.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalia as a whole will fail under a democracy. We need one leader to steer the country to the right path no matter the time frame. Every successfull country today started of with a Dictatorship or Monarchy. Even Iraq was stable and on the right path during Saddam Hussein, and they have Qabils like us + Sunni vs Shia problems.

No we do not need a dictator. We need someone the people can trust, someone that will represent them and work for them. Dictator = Qabil.

Educate the people and let them vote for the one they believe is the best representative.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
People shouldn't make their families reality everyone else's reality.

Both sides of my family were living it up during the Kacaan.

Don't pass off your family's unfortunate circumstances as something that affected everyone.

Please before Barre my grandfather had a high position in the gov. He left the minuet the country turned in to a dictatorship. My moms and dads family were wealthy and they have nothing positive to say about Barre. And a mutt like yourself should not speak. It wasn't like you had a voice.

Somalia as a whole will fail under a democracy. We need one leader to steer the country to the right path no matter the time frame. After that we can implement democracy.

Every successfull country today started of with a Dictatorship or Monarchy. Even Iraq was stable and on the right path during Saddam Hussein, and they have Qabils like us + Sunni vs Shia problems.

It would have to be a secular and modernist dictator then. Only way the country could move forward successfully that way. Probably also with a bit of nationalist type of dictator.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It would have to be a secular and modernist dictator then. Only way the country could move forward successfully that way. Probably also with a bit of nationalist type of dictator.

But that would be impossible considering our clan structure. No matter who becomes the leader people would be angry. We need to have fair elections.

No we do not need a dictator. We need someone the people can trust, someone that will represent them and work for them. Dictator = Qabil.

Educate the people and let them vote for the one they believe is the best representative.

A good dictator will not act upon the interests of his own qabil. Someone people trust and will represent them will just be someone from their own Qabil, and in turn the biggest Qabil will hold power and neglect others, which is how SL exists today

People will get educated when we have a Dictator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending