Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with the current situation

Fun fact: Northern cities from lascanood to ceerigaabo to boorame have grown and flourished at an insane rate in comparison to "Somalias hay days". Not to mention they enjoy all the goods and services at their feet, instead of going to Mogadishu to get a drivers license etc

waraabe

Your superior
Fun fact: Northern cities from lascanood to ceerigaabo to boorame have grown and flourished at an insane rate in comparison to "Somalias hay days". Not to mention they enjoy all the goods and services at their feet, instead of going to Mogadishu to get a drivers license etc

true. In Hargeisa you weren't allowed to build a building above 2 storey buildings, you were told to go and build it in mogadishu

Most of the people back then, lived nomadic simple lives. Had Mengistu not created SL, then we wouldn't be in this predicament today. Educate yourself, funny how you beg to be from SL.

waraabe

Your superior
Most of the people back then, lived nomadic simple lives. Had Mengistu not invented SL, then we wouldn't be in this predicament today. Educate yourself, funny how you beg to be from SL.

Somaliland existed before Somalia. stop claiming us. we don't want you

true. In Hargeisa you weren't allowed to build a building above 2 storey buildings, you were told to go and build it in mogadishu

Even if we disregard the xasuuq and say it never happened, the government was just shitty all around :lol:. 20+ years and that son of #$@& built one city(infrastructure built by colonialists) 1 two lane highway north to south, a few third world ports :damn:

Bruh wallahi if I had that strategic country in my hands I would make it top notch make sure all my ppl eat. :rejoice:

waraabe

Your superior
Even if we disregard the xasuuq and say it never happened, the government was just shitty all around :lol:. 20+ years and that son of #$@& built one city(infrastructure built by colonialists) 1 two lane highway north to south, a few third world ports :damn:

Bruh wallahi if I had that strategic country in my hands I would make it top notch make sure all my ppl eat. :rejoice:

sad to see people like the op and his female friend cunack praising this man because he is from their clan. if this was another clan you can imagine their reaction

This was filmed in 1986. 26 years and the capital wasn't fully developed? :chrisfreshhah: Stop the faqash bootyclapping.

Not one capital in the world is fully developed, Dubai at its peak is still proposing more projects within the city. You have no knowledge on this matter, so why don't you go sit in the corner you qabiilist prick.

waraabe

Your superior
Not one capital in the world is fully developed, Dubai at its peak is still proposing more projects within the city. You have no knowledge on this matter, so why don't you go sit in the corner you qabiilist prick.
the qabiilest here is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending