Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
One another note, Somalia would make a crazy fokin action crime drama movie. Can you imagine that shit:gladbron:. We're some gangster ass ppl wallahi. 25 years of civil war:eminemdamn: what the fk. Yo we should invite barkhad for an AMA and pitch this idea to him. We'll all cast in the movie under our sspot names:mjswag:

Naah a movie about football hooligans would be better and closer to the shit going on home.

sad to see people like the op and his female friend cunack praising this man because he is from their clan. if this was another clan you can imagine their reaction
Don't mention me again genciode tribalist

image.jpeg

Not sure why people are accusing siyad of being a qabilest. If he truly was a qabilest, why didnt he build gedo (marehan land) and make it great? Why did he focus on hargeisa and xamar when he is marehan? I understand what he did was wrong to isaaq and thus there is reason to hate him, but I don't think calling him a qabilest is justified. Siyad followed communist ideology and tried to get rid of qabil.

@Barni Explain your blatant accusations

P.s: I'm not marehan.

waraabe

Your superior
Not sure why people are accusing siyad of being a qabilest. If he truly was a qabilest, why didnt he build gedo (marehan land) and make it great? Why did he focus on hargeisa and xamar when he is marehan? I understand what he did was wrong to isaaq and thus there is reason to hate him, but I don't think calling him a qabilest is justified. Siyad followed communist ideology and tried to get rid of qabil.

@Barni Explain your blatant accusations

P.s: I'm not marehan.

the reason he didn't build gedo was because he was trying to take over Mogadishu. he gave many properties to his clan.
he never built Hargeisa and he added very little to Mogadishu. he wasn't a communist too, he was a beggar, he adopted communist policies to get aid from soviets then he welcomed America after the soviets left.

the reason he didn't build gedo was because he was trying to take over Mogadishu. he gave many properties to his clan.
he never built Hargeisa and he added very little to Mogadishu. he wasn't a communist too, he was a beggar, he adopted communist policies to get aid from soviets then he welcomed America after the soviets left.

I'm pretty sure numerous developmental projects where started in hargeisa by Barre. He helped build the museum and renovate/upgrade the hargeisa international airport. If it wasnt Barre, who funded/built these building?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We weren't number one tho. People were still starving of famine and drought and worst of all the country was suuxi(SP?). We could have been number 1, we still can.
Don't make up lies there was never a famine before 91 and the drought that happened in the 70s started in 60s and the 60s government at the time did nothing to combat it it wasnt until siyaad barre moved the population that was hit that the drought was contained:gnzbryw:

waraabe

Your superior
I'm pretty sure numerous developmental projects where started in hargeisa by Barre. He helped build the museum and renovate/upgrade the hargeisa international airport. If it wasnt Barre, who funded/built these building?

the airport was very poor and left from the british. and few buildings isn't really something you can point to as development for 20+ years where people are paying taxes

If aabe siyaad was so great, the whole country wouldn't have risen up against him. The fact is if you run a country as your personal kingdom, don't be surprised if an angry mob comes knocking at your door.

If aabe siyaad was so great, the whole country wouldn't have risen up against him. The fact is if you run a country as your personal kingdom, don't be surprised if an angry mob comes knocking at your door.
Angry military groups who were on Ethiopia's payroll and were trained in Ethiopia

Siyaad thought he can tell a quarter of the population "apply the lube, and don't mind the strokes" :sureman:
Somalis made 1 mistake, they only fought when their tol was being scrutinized. The revolution shoud've started in the early 70's when afweyne took raxanweyn land "nationalized" it and gave it to his fellow clansmen to trade with the italians and international community. Somali waa xoolo and they only rise for their own. We should've castrated the fker when he pulled that on the raxanweyn

waraabe

Your superior
Angry military groups who were on Ethiopia's payroll and were trained in Ethiopia

that is false. He made an agreement with Ethiopia. USC had no connections to Ethiopia.

siyad was kicked out because he was using the nation as his clan toilet

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Please. Yes the North shouldn't have asked for Ethiopian assistance but it wasn't only Isaacs there were fed up. Hawiyee and Darood were angry too.

waraabe

Your superior
Siyaad thought he can tell a quarter of the population "apply the lube, and don't mind the strokes" :sureman:
Somalis made 1 mistake, they only fought when their tol was being scrutinized. The revolution shoud've started in the early 70's when afweyne took raxanweyn land "nationalized" it and gave it to his fellow clansmen to trade with the italians and international community. Somali waa xoolo and they only rise for their own. We should've castrated the fker when he pulled that on the raxanweyn
absolutely.

Imo siyad should have assassinated them. A lot of people seem to hate dictators but honestly they are good for the country. Look at Gaddafi, during his dictatorship, life in Libya for a Libyan was good. So what if they keep the power and take money? They have the countries interests at heart. They are better than today's politicians that are willing to sell out Somali girls as maids for money.

waraabe

Your superior
Please. Yes the North shouldn't have asked for Ethiopian assistance but it wasn't only Isaacs there were fed up. Hawiyee and Darood were angry too.
not all darod. it was only majeerten and he brought them into his fold in the mid 80s

That's true but to the point that you run to the enemy of your country (64 war,77 war) and get trained and paid by the Ethiopian government and use their country as base to attack your own country!!!! That thing only says a lot. The Muslim brotherhood in Egypt and Tunisia fought their governments for years but the never took money or army from Israel.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That's true but too the point that you run the enemy of your country (64 war,77 war) and get trained and paid by their Ethiopian government and use their country as base to attack your own country!!!! That thing only says a lot. The Muslim brotherhood in Egypt and Tunisia fought their governments for years but the never took money or army from Israel.

LOL no instead they took money and training from USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending