Girl went frm living in St.Clouds ( section-8 town) 2 the the cover of Iman's magazine.Ka-ching-chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Reminds me of the Libyan -American girl Noor Tagouri that featured in Playboy magazine cover. :drakelaugh:

noor-tagouri-playboy.jpg

Okay then, but why try to give advice that she will never read :what1:With how hard it is to wear hijab these days, let alone wearing it as a model, it really is a good thing to see a girl wear it so proudly.

A big reason of why girls don't wear the hijab/ take off the hijab is because they are expected to act like angels and are judged constantly by other Muslims. People are always trying to police how females wear the hijab as if they are Allah. Therefore it's a lot better to just focus on your deen and try to better yourself than to "advice" someone who you don't even know.

I see the point you are trying to make here and it is an understandable one.
It's very tough growing up these days especially for young girls wearing hijab so it's important and powerful for them to see representation of themselves.
That being said, @madamelioness is merely pointing out the simple, un-sugarcoated truth that modelling and beauty pageants are not the way to do it. It stands completely in contrast to the point of the hijab. No amount of girl power or yaaaas slaaayy queeen hadal will disprove this. I will always support my Muslim sisters where it does not disagree with the religion (ie like Ibtihaj Mohamed). We need more girls to excel in their fields and be great role models.

Does this mean the girl is a devil? Is she going to hell? We would never say this, we are just pointing out the obvious lunacy of this entire charade. Keep in mind this sister is very young and probably grew up in this vain instagram generation. We should be helping and guiding her, not cosigning this stuff.

As for the rest of you trying to justify this Islamically or saying what she is doing is groundbreaking. You're basic af and it hurts my soul to see you flattered by this. She looks as ridiculous as a sexy nun.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why are people so pressed though? Let the girl live. As long as she doesn't appear on playboy I'll support.

I see the point you are trying to make here and it is an understandable one.
It's very tough growing up these days especially for young girls wearing hijab so it's important and powerful for them to see representation of themselves.
That being said, @madamelioness is merely pointing out the simple, un-sugarcoated truth that modelling and beauty pageants are not the way to do it. It stands completely in contrast to the point of the hijab. No amount of girl power or yaaaas slaaayy queeen hadal will disprove this. I will always support my Muslim sisters where it does not disagree with the religion (ie like Ibtihaj Mohamed). We need more girls to excel in their fields and be great role models.

Does this mean the girl is a devil? Is she going to hell? We would never say this, we are just pointing out the obvious lunacy of this entire charade. Keep in mind this sister is very young and probably grew up in this vain instagram generation. We should be helping and guiding her, not cosigning this stuff.

As for the rest of you trying to justify this Islamically or saying what she is doing is groundbreaking. You're basic af and it hurts my soul to see you flattered by this. She looks as ridiculous as a sexy nun.

Thank you qaali. You've put it across eloquently!

These same people would mock and ridicule a Muslim woman if she chooses to wear a jilbaab but when someone is misrepresenting the hijab and it is pointed out "only God can judge" is the go to mantra. :rolleyes:

If she's gonna continue modeling then she should take off the hijab, it was not made for fashion or modeling etc. You have to wear the hijab for the right reasons.
:manny:

Thank you qaali. You've put it across eloquently!

These same people would mock and ridicule a Muslim woman if she chooses to wear a jilbaab but when someone is misrepresenting the hijab and it is pointed out "only God can judge" is the go to mantra. :rolleyes:

As always sista girl we operate on th same wavelength. I agree with you especially about the jilbab part!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absolutely no modelling and Hijab dot mix. Hijab is not only covering your hair but all of the necessary covering of all the body except face and hands. It should be loose fitting like the jilbaab.

Modelling is showing off your body for monetary gain which sounds eerily similar to prostitution. Make no mistake Yeezy is surrounded by deviant illuminati sexual predators that will groom her in sick ways for fame.

This money is haram and has no barakah, I hope her mother doesn't give up her principle s for this temporary abode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts