Girl went frm living in St.Clouds ( section-8 town) 2 the the cover of Iman's magazine.Ka-ching-chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
That's a typical Somali family adeer:cryinglaughsmiley: As soon as money starts flowing even the local Imaam will be at your doorstep :ivers:
Kudos to her :qri8gs7:

Is this the same girl that was in the miss Minnesota contest couple months ago? You could tell she would hit it big one day with her blessed beauty mashallah

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're such a hater menace.

I'm really happy for her. Fellow Somali Minnesotan doing big. I hope she takes over the fashion world.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's a typical Somali family adeer:cryinglaughsmiley: As soon as money starts flowing even the local Imaam will be at your doorstep :ivers:
Kudos to her :qri8gs7:

Adeer I'm talking abt how her mom came out right after the beauty pageant and said " she was reprehensible about this whole thing and my daughter will have to put a stop to it ". This went out of the window when the agent called and said "$240k to walk at yeezy's fashion ". Hooyo had a 360 turn around :chrisfreshhah:

She's pretty but modelling when you're a hijabi is just so wrong. It defeats the whole purpose of hijab.
:umwhat:
If you don't want girls that wear the hijab to be stigmatized than you should be supportive.
I'm not even a hijabi but I recognize the huge role she's playing by making the hijab more mainstream so that more girls feel comfortable wearing it.
:what1:
You don't make any sense since she also clearly stated she's not a perfect Muslim and she doesn't want to be judged.

Stop hating on her. She's doing big things and changing the fashion game by showing people that you don't have to be naked to be beautiful. Props to her :salute:

Let her define what the hijab means to her. We don't all have to conform to a standard made by others

What kind of a dumb f*ck are you? When you wear a hijab you conform to the rules and regulations of being a Muslimah because you are now a physical representation of Islam.

Modelling his the complete opposite of what a hijab stands for. Motherfuckers are out here talking about "let her define hijab" nigga please.

If you don't want girls that wear the hijab to be stigmatized than you should be supportive.
I'm not even a hijabi but I recognize the huge role she's playing by making the hijab more mainstream so that more girls feel comfortable wearing it.
You don't make any sense since she also clearly stated she's not a perfect Muslim and she doesn't want to be judged.

Exactly sis usheeg! So tired of these holier than thou people who don't even pray or follow the religion properly trying to police how women wear the hijab. And from what I can see she's dressed modestly so what exactly is the problem :what1:

Exactly sis usheeg! So tired of these holier than thou people who don't even pray or follow the religion properly trying to police how women wear the hijab. And from what I can see she's dressed modestly so what exactly is the problem :what1:

A woman dared to make a way for herself and shows ambitions and confidence and it threatens shallow men and jaloux women

So how far should we stray to appease others? It's not a fashion accessory and something you just wrap around your head.

People will never accept you especially when you can't adhere to your own principles.

None of us are perfect Muslims so that's a moot point but even an atheist knows this is not the purpose of hijab.

:snoop:
I don't know sis some of these Somali girls are just something else. Instead of trying to uplift one of our own they're trying to tear her down even though her wins are our wins.

Zeus

STYLIN
She is so fine :rejoice:

I would lick the sweat off her ass after the yeezy walk. It must be so damp because of that mink coat. :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending