Girl finds out she's Somali.

This Sudanese girl did a DNA test and found out that she's nearly 30% Somali.. people mistake her for a Somali all the time.. and she's shocked.
Her family she said lived in Sudan for centuries but her grandma was Saudi Arabian and she has 30% something M. Eastern heritage.
Maybe a geeljire went to Sudan many years ago and did some shit.. be aware you geeljires!! Don't dump it in every ajnabi waryaada!

At 1:52 , 2:06 , 4:55

Her eyes and lips are off, but she'd look like a xaliimo tbh honest without them..

If she loses weight and does her hair the Somali way then she can pass as one..

With those lips and hairstyle I would never mistake her for a xaliimo for a sec.. she looks so AA with those braids on.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
It would have been believable it if was 23andme but its ancestry dna test which basically just picks random countries for you.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
To be 30% of Somali isn’t just one geeljire ages ago. She’s probably from a Somali tribe that migrated and assimilated into Sudan. I remember seeing a village with Sudanese that all looked Somali doing dhaanto. Was a bit of a culture shock

World

VIP
This Sudanese girl did a DNA test and found out that she's nearly 30% Somali.. people mistake her for a Somali all the time.. and she's shocked.
Her family she said lived in Sudan for centuries but her grandma was Saudi Arabian and she has 30% something M. Eastern heritage.
Maybe a geeljire went to Sudan many years ago and did some shit.. be aware you geeljires!! Don't dump it in every ajnabi waryaada!

At 1:52 , 2:06 , 4:55
No, we just share similar genes that’s why a lot of us look like each other. Myheritage isn’t accurate unlike 23andme.

To be 30% of Somali isn’t just one geeljire ages ago. She’s probably from a Somali tribe that migrated and assimilated into Sudan. I remember seeing a village with Sudanese that all looked Somali doing dhaanto. Was a bit of a culture shock
That's probably what I thought first, she's Dongola, all Dongolas should do a dna test. Because if this lady has no alive Somali grandparents or her parent can't even recall their parents telling them about their Somali ancestory then it has to be the whole tribe having 60-40% Somali ancestory. If a mixed one has 30% percentage Somali, what about the full Dongolas? they've to be 60-50% Somalis, but this girl has an Arabian grandma hence lowering her Somali percentage. Probably a tribe migrated or a good number of Somali missionaries went there and never came back. And to get them forget about their ancestors, that migration should've happened during the early years of Islam 7-8th century,

I've also seen a Chadian guy who told me about rumours of the Somali ancestry of his tribe, DNA tests confirmed that they're East African but nobody compared their DNA to that of Somalis.
and what makes me believe him is that back home my parents would always talk about how there were Somali tribes migrated to Chad long time ago and how we have Somalis in Chad. My grandma and my mom would mention that topic every time they talk about the origin of Somalis, and I thought Chad was some place close to Somalia, they went it was too far from home but exactly how long. That Chadian guy's always mistaken for a Somali, I spoke with him in Somali the first time I seen him. My family would also mention how a Somali clan left Islam during a severe draught after that was one of the conditions demanded by a powerful Bantu tribe controlling a grassland, they were told to leave Islam and accept the other's religion if they want to get access to the grassland and they did, after that that clan was allowed in but other Somali clans attacked and took over the whole grassland and captured and killed almost every man of that tribe and killed and pushed away the Bantu tribes who controled the grassland.
Every folk tale has a reality behind it you know, people most of the time exaggerate their story telling to make their stories interesting but its bases remain same.

I made a thread about the Chadian incident:

And also this is a girl from that Chadic tribe talking about how they should preserve their language, they speak a Nilo-Saharan language known as Dazaga:

You couldn't help but think of her as Somali lol...

Dongola and that Chadic tribe (Al-Qarcaani) also knows as Toubou/Daza are isolated and they don't intermarry with other African tribes around them. He told me that they kill the guy if a girl of their own flees away and marries a guy from another tribe outside their own, they take the lady back, maybe they don't marry her but they don't beat or kill her, typical Somali way of handling such a situation innit?.

Photos of some Qar'ani people:
1659928713904.png

1659928749086.png

294943482_180553824440258_8691043098522123167_n.jpg

Sorry this isn't a xaliimo but a Qar'ani one lol, you would run into her thinking she's Somali wouldn't you? Lol
Source:
I really cherry picked but you'll always find Bantu looking ones in such tribes given how surrounded they're by Bantus.

Look their DNA test results done by The American Journal of Human Genetics is like this:
They've:
34% Eurasian acestory (Somalis do have that same percentage)
28% E-M78
5% E1b1b

The E-M78 has it's highest frequency is Somalia:
800px-Geographical_frequency_distribution_of_Haplogroup_E-M78_(Y-DNA).png

The E-M81 laso known as E1b1b is found most frequently in Greater Somalia:
E1b1b.png

Those guys are real Somalis, they kept strangers at pay and they're still pure Somalis.. absolutely interesting how far geeljires went lol. Daza people are found in Niger, Sudan, Chad and Libya.

We should resomalize them when we get our glory back haddi Eebbe yeelo, becuase they're PURE Somalis!!!

Source:
''According to a 2016 study published in The American Journal of Human Genetics (Haber et al. 2016) that examined Y-DNA haplogroups from samples obtained from 75 Toubou men, haplogroups associated with paternal Eurasian ancestry were present at rates of 34% for R1b, 31% for T1a, and 1% for J1. The African associated haplogroup E-M78 were present at rates of 28%, while E-M81 appeared at a rate of 5%. The study also showed that roughly 20-30% of Toubou autosomal DNA was Eurasian in origin, with the remainder being of indigenous African origin (70% to 80%). The mostly likely source of this Eurasian DNA, according to the study, would be a population originating among Near Eastern farmers during the Neolithic Revolution. In contrast, Near Eastern populations scored African ancestry at a rate of 7-14%, which largely predated the Neolithic Revolution in the Middle East. Other ethnic groups in the Chad, such as the Sara people or the Laal speakers had considerable lower Eurasian admixture, at only 0.3%-4.5%''

''The mostly likely source of this Eurasian DNA'' You see the Eurocentrism at play right here? They don't wanna admit that they're Somalis as ''Other ethnic groups in the Chad, such as the Sara people or the Laal speakers had considerable lower Eurasian admixture, at only 0.3%-4.5%'', and the Euroasian ancestory thing is very Eurocentric thing imo. They got that Eurasian ancestory percentage from Somalis just becuase they themselves are Somalis!!!

What is your opinion Lol!!! The E-M78 thing is really amazing!!! This is fucking interesting we've got 1 millions cousins roaming around in Central Africa, the Somali way of keeping foreigners at bay is really amazing!!!

I know for a fact, that there was a large Somali community in Sudan from the 1890s, many of who worked for the British Colonial Government. I had a Sudanese friend who also confirmed this, and told me that many Somalis just assimilated into Sudanese society.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Soconmayso Jirjirooni very detailed and enlightening. This whole dna/ancestry tests are beyond my pay grade lol. But Yh I used to see those Chad Somali lookalikes. It’s crazy how some of them have kept themselves so pure given they’re surrounded by Bantus. I respect that, if only Somalis who have it so much easier could have the same mindset

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I know for a fact, that there was a large Somali community in Sudan from the 1890s, many of who worked for the British Colonial Government. I had a Sudanese friend who also confirmed this, and told me that many Somalis just assimilated into Sudanese society.
Sudanese culture seems easy to assimilate given how much wannabe Arab Somalis there are. Seems like it would be a paradise for most on here :mjlol:

This whole dna/ancestry tests are beyond my pay grade lol.
It's implicitly saying they're Somalis, but this doesn't serve the cadaan scientists' purpose!

If only Somalis who have it so much easier could have the same mindset
I couldn't decipher the Ayrab wannabe mentality, what's there to be claimed Carabnimo for?. They're the most backward people and the whole world looks down upon them why would you claim them instead of thanking Eebbe for not making you one of them?. Way sixran yihiin!

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
She took a test from MyHeritage, a company notorious for being AWFULLY inaccurate.
She’s not Somali. It’s kind of obvious it’s just a misread and that they don’t have much samples from Sudan in their database so they’re giving out proxies and very strange results. I mean ffs she got random shit like Finnish, Maasai, Kenyan, Melanesian, and whatever the f*ck Indigenous Amazonian is.

Nooow Abdis, who do you think you’re fooling trying to convince us “Somali ancestry” is present in remote Saharan desert countries like Sudan (Dongola tribe) and Chad. Goofy ass niggas.

She took a test from MyHeritage, a company notorious for being AWFULLY inaccurate.
She’s not Somali. It’s kind of obvious it’s just a misread and that they don’t have much samples from Sudan in their database so they’re giving out proxies and very strange results. I mean ffs she got random shit like Finnish, Maasai, Kenyan, Melanesian, and whatever the f*ck Indigenous Amazonian is.

Nooow Abdis, who do you think you’re fooling trying to convince us “Somali ancestry” is present in remote Saharan desert countries like Sudan (Dongola tribe) and Chad. Goofy ass niggas.
Yh I can confirm MyHeritage isn't accurate, I got 100% Somali on 23andMe and this is what MyHeritage gave me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjkkk:

I did get an interesting relative match though @bidenkulaha :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look their DNA test results done by The American Journal of Human Genetics is like this:
They've:
34% Eurasian acestory (Somalis do have that same percentage)
28% E-M78
5% E1b1b

The E-M78 has it's highest frequency is Somalia:
View attachment 233160

The E-M81 laso known as E1b1b is found most frequently in Greater Somalia:
View attachment 233161

Those guys are real Somalis, they kept strangers at pay and they're still pure Somalis.. absolutely interesting how far geeljires went lol. Daza people are found in Niger, Sudan, Chad and Libya.

We should resomalize them when we get our glory back haddi Eebbe yeelo, becuase they're PURE Somalis!!!

Source:
''According to a 2016 study published in The American Journal of Human Genetics (Haber et al. 2016) that examined Y-DNA haplogroups from samples obtained from 75 Toubou men, haplogroups associated with paternal Eurasian ancestry were present at rates of 34% for R1b, 31% for T1a, and 1% for J1. The African associated haplogroup E-M78 were present at rates of 28%, while E-M81 appeared at a rate of 5%. The study also showed that roughly 20-30% of Toubou autosomal DNA was Eurasian in origin, with the remainder being of indigenous African origin (70% to 80%). The mostly likely source of this Eurasian DNA, according to the study, would be a population originating among Near Eastern farmers during the Neolithic Revolution. In contrast, Near Eastern populations scored African ancestry at a rate of 7-14%, which largely predated the Neolithic Revolution in the Middle East. Other ethnic groups in the Chad, such as the Sara people or the Laal speakers had considerable lower Eurasian admixture, at only 0.3%-4.5%''

''The mostly likely source of this Eurasian DNA'' You see the Eurocentrism at play right here? They don't wanna admit that they're Somalis as ''Other ethnic groups in the Chad, such as the Sara people or the Laal speakers had considerable lower Eurasian admixture, at only 0.3%-4.5%'', and the Euroasian ancestory thing is very Eurocentric thing imo. They got that Eurasian ancestory percentage from Somalis just becuase they themselves are Somalis!!!

What is your opinion Lol!!! The E-M78 thing is really amazing!!! This is fucking interesting we've got 1 millions cousins roaming around in Central Africa, the Somali way of keeping foreigners at bay is really amazing!!!
I just want to say how retarded this sounds. Why would we travel so far North to Central Sahara. Create a complete new language, empire, and culture. And have not a single Daza recall any story of their ancestors coming from Somali.

Trending