Girl abused on social media by by other Somalis bc she doesn't have your everyday Somali look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Male lineages [haplogroups] are notorious for skewing the origins of certain populations. A guy can literally have 500 kids if he wants to and some men achieved those levels in the past. This can absolutely skew the lineage make up of a population without changing the racial composition much. For example, around Lake Chad/North Cameroon there's super high levels of R1b (the most common male lineage of Ireland!) even though they are 0.05% Western Eurasian and 99% Sub-Saharan.

Female lineages are less likely to be affected by bottleneck effects.

Nope. Those methods employed by commercial companies are not scientific. They preset the clusters. However, there are scientific unbiased ways to find population clusters through autosomal dna. You let a computer programme find it on its own. That's what the peer reviewed studies all use and the results are all consistently the same. There is no ambiguity when it comes to autosomal dna.

ahhh i gotchu. but how does that account for the frequency dying off in some parts but staying strong in others? and as for north cameroon yeah i heard their genetics came back full sub saharan, but i thought lake chad was slightly different with a decent amount of north african and eurasian influences.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25069842

but yeah i need some really well done peer reviewed studies because from what i can gather african genetics is relatively flawed. hopefully there's a comprehensive one (or one will be done in the future) where an entire composition is done country to country for the whole world. i wanna know just how related some of those north africans are to their southern counterparts and so on. practically everything i find is different than what i read before and wikipedia only drops a few gems here and there amidst sensationalism and ancestry.ca xayaawanimo :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.