Girl abused on social media by by other Somalis bc she doesn't have your everyday Somali look

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Okay, it's get something straight here. Is she Somali by nationality or by ethnicity? If she's by ethnicity, than is their a clan that produces people that look like that? It might not be political correct, but she doesn't look like the typical Somali.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Jamacatul DNA . soo gala .

She's probably beesha Madowweyn. Leave the poor girl alone. She's not an ethnic Somali but her nationality is Somali/Somalian.

Are Madow Brazilians not Brazilians?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I made a topic about her when her video had less than 100 views. Hodan Nalayeh needs to stop stealing my shit!

Jamacatul DNA . soo gala .

She's probably beesha Madowweyn. Leave the poor girl alone. She's not an ethnic Somali but her nationality is Somali/Somalian.

Are Madow Brazilians not Brazilians?
Shes not Somali but she can freely live in Somalia.

Okay, it's get something straight here. Is she Somali by nationality or by ethnicity? If she's by ethnicity, than is their a clan that produces people that look like that? It might not be political correct, but she doesn't look like the typical Somali.

She's BANTU somali... Why is she dropping the BANTU tag
:farole:

Not ethnic somali like us
:drakekidding:

rabshole

Aragaani
Maybe if she took a little time out of her day to clarify in her videos that she is not { ethnically } somali only by nationality. maybe touched on her origin and roots as well then i don't think she would have found herself at the receiving end of all this hate.:manny:

Apollo

VIP
She is as Somali as you are.

Wrong. Wrong.

w7X5YWC.jpg

Of course by nationality. By your logic Black Americans are not Americans because they're not indigenous to North America.
American isnt an ethnicity its a nationality.

You're Somali with a Danish nationality. You can speak Danish and have grown up in Denmark but you're not an Ethnic Dane. Same goes for them.

Don't know why you all cape for this chick when she hates ethnic Somalis herself. This is from her Somali-Bantu tag video
image-jpeg.8187

image-jpeg.8186

She also went a little rant about Somali genes.
Guess if your eyes arent a football field apart you have weak genes according to her:siilaanyolaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Boy, let's not go down this road again. You and I both know you don't want to trade insults with me.

I have since changed my position on Bantus because I realized there's nothing called Somali culture. She is Somali-Bantu like you are Somali-Hawiye and I am Somali-Darood. I support the Bantu and 0.5 uprising in the South and pray they get justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts