Girl abused on social media by by other Somalis bc she doesn't have your everyday Somali look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, let's not go down this road again. You and I both know you don't want to trade insults with me.

I have since changed my position on Bantus because I realized there's nothing called Somali culture. She is Somali-Bantu like you are Somali-Hawiye and I am Somali-Darood. I support the Bantu and 0.5 uprising in the South and pray they get justice.
This is banter girl chill.

"in the South" but u wouldnt have them as your neighbours in Puntland would you?

Apollo

VIP
Boy, let's not go down this road again. You and I both know you don't want to trade insults with me.

I have since changed my position on Bantus because I realized there's nothing called Somali culture. She is Somali-Bantu like you are Somali-Hawiye and I am Somali-Darood. I support the Bantu and 0.5 uprising in the South and pray they get justice.

Somalis are Cushitic people. You have to have majority Cushitic [native to the Horn of Africa] ancestry to be Somali.

Bantus are genetically from Nigeria. Their ancestry is completely different. A pig born in a stable does not make it a horse.

She is full somali

image.jpg

Somalis are Cushitic people. You have to have majority Cushitic [native to the Horn of Africa] ancestry to be Somali.

Bantus are genetically from Nigeria. Their ancestry is completely different. A pig born in a stable does not make it a horse.
Hunder født i staller er ikke hester eller gårsdyr.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Why do people feel the need to point out that's she's not ethnically Somali? She never even claimed to be.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This is banter girl chill.

"in the South" but u wouldnt have them as your neighbours in Puntland would you?

You need to learn the difference between banter and disrespect.

Puntland is not suitable for the Bantu. They would never survive as nomads in the harsh desert, but they are welcome to live and populate south of Rocca Littorio.

Apollo

VIP
I swear the average Samburu from bumfuk Kenya is more Cushitic than 99% of Somali Bantus. These nignogs have nothing to do with us. They are essentially transplanted Tanzanians.

I'd accept Samburus as Somalis any day over Somali Bantus who speak Somali.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
American isnt an ethnicity its a nationality.

You're Somali with a Danish nationality. You can speak Danish and have grown up in Denmark but you're not an Ethnic Dane. Same goes for them.

Obviously yes.

But what's the point in constantly telling these people they're not ethnic Somalis? They know it. We know it.

You need to learn the difference between banter and disrespect.

Puntland is not suitable for the Bantu. They would never survive as nomads in the harsh desert, but they are welcome to live and populate south of Rocca Littorio.
Isn't Puntland doing some greening projects? Create a little jungle for them and let them live freely /s

or don't be a racist and realise that they can live in the urban cities. Somalia is open to Somalis right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts