Girl abused on social media by by other Somalis bc she doesn't have your everyday Somali look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Only because entire clans haven't been tested yet. Bantu live and procreate with many clans in the south.

You don't understand how population genetics works. Populations boomed around the 1800s all over the world and the gene pool base was set then. If unrelated individuals from the same clan show the same pattern, it will be applicable to the larger community.

There is no consistent Bantu admixture in Southern ethnic Somali clans. Ironically, in Yemen and Oman, Bantu admixture is a lot more common than in Somalia as they used to rape the slaves and kept them in their houses. Somalis didn't do this.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bantus come from NIGERIA.

They are not from East Africa.

She cannot be Somali as she has origins from WEST Africa.

Didn't the expansion happen like 3k years ago?

Just how long do your genes have to be locked in a region before you are an accepted gene pool in that region?

She's east African. Not somali ethnically but certainly east African. If the transplant happened thousands of years ago there's no point fussing over the merit of land rights.

But yeah there are more nilotes with millenia of absorbed cushitic dna. That much is true.

Apollo

VIP

Into East Africa, only the past 1.5k years. They were at Central Africa for a long time. In evolutionary terms is NOTHING. Humans have been around for over 200,000 years.

Just how long do your genes have to be locked in a region before you are an accepted gene pool in that region?

Somalis are native to East Africa for millions of years. Johnny-come-lately Bantus can't become East African. They are evolutionary fully West African.

She's east African. Not somali ethnically but certainly east African. If the transplant happened thousands of years ago there's no point fussing over the merit of land rights.

But yeah there are more nilotes with millenia of absorbed cushitic dna. That much is true.

We already discussed this in another thread... THE BANTUS ARRIVED IN THE LATE 1800's in Somalia

Where is this thousands of years ago in somali? If that were the case they would've been assimilated into our gene pool but they have NOT
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We already discussed this in another thread... THE BANTUS ARRIVED IN THE LATE 1800's in Somalia

Where is this thousands of years ago in somali? If that were the case they would've been assimilated into our gene pool but they have NOT
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I'm not talking about Somalia. I'm talking about East Africa. If we're gonna be denouncing groups from that nomenclature (especially when their numbers are quite large)... I dunno it feels pretentious to me. Like Cushites and Nilotes making the camby emote en masse.

We don't speak for an entire region. We don't even speak for the Horn. We should only be speaking for ourselves imho.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not talking about Somalia. I'm talking about East Africa. If we're gonna be denouncing groups from that nomenclature (especially when their numbers are quite large)... I dunno it feels pretentious to me. Like Cushites and Nilotes making the camby emote en masse.
We don't speak for an entire region. We don't even speak for the Horn. We should only be speaking for ourselves imho.

Soon they will genetically test prehistoric skulls (extracting DNA from teeth) from Tanzania and Kenya. Trust me they will be more related to Somalis than to the Bantus who live there today.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Soon they will genetically test prehistoric skulls (extracting DNA from teeth) from Tanzania and Kenya. Trust me they will be more related to Somalis than to the Bantus who live there today.

I thought they couldn't sequence a full genome from samples that old. They'd be able to put to rest a lot of genetic questions if they could.

And didn't Sudanese people end up being the ones with the largest frequency in the oldest haplogroups? Not bantu obviously but I'm pretty darn sure we'd be second or dead tied in terms of distribution.

Apollo

VIP
I thought they couldn't sequence a full genome from samples that old. They'd be able to put to rest a lot of genetic questions if they could.

They already extracted dna from 40,000 year old cave men from various places in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Now researchers are interested in applying this technology to Africa. A couple of years ago they tested a 4,000 year old skull from Ethiopia.

And didn't Sudanese people end up being the ones with the largest frequency in the oldest haplogroups? Not bantu obviously but I'm pretty darn sure we'd be second or dead tied in terms of distribution.

Cushites lived in Rift Valley East Africa before the Nilotes did.

First Cushites, then Nilotes, then Bantus & Arabs, then da White man and his Indian servants.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
#Bantulivesmatter.

Bantu people should take over Muqdisho, they're hard workers, educated and overall nice people. Hutus should be the Bantus in Somalia. Forever embarrassing the Somali name.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They already extracted dna from 40,000 year old cave men from various places in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Now researchers are interested in applying this technology to Africa. A couple of years ago they tested a 4,000 year old skull from Ethiopia.

Cushites lived in Rift Valley East Africa before the Nilotes did.

First Cushites, then Nilotes, then Bantus & Arabs, then da White man and his Indian servants.

Extracting dna and having a complete genome at your disposal are different doe? Sorry I ain't a genetics buff.

And I'm talking about

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_A_(Y-DNA)

Now correct me if I'm wrong but that doesn't meant your entire genetic makeup is similar to the oldest humans but rather that paternal lineage is the oldest?

Now they don't seem to have tested us at all so I'm not sure where we stand there but isn't that at least somewhat indicative of who's closer to those OG Africans?

#Bantulivesmatter.

Bantu people should take over Muqdisho, they're hard workers, educated and overall nice people. Hutus should be the Bantus in Somalia. Forever embarrassing the Somali name.

If Bantu took over south, the southern tribes will come running to north, it is just pointless.

Apollo

VIP
Extracting dna and having a complete genome at your disposal are different doe? Sorry I ain't a genetics buff.

And I'm talking about

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_A_(Y-DNA)

Now correct me if I'm wrong but that doesn't meant your entire genetic makeup is similar to the oldest humans but rather that paternal lineage is the oldest?

Now they don't seem to have tested us at all so I'm not sure where we stand there but isn't that at least somewhat indicative of who's closer to those OG Africans?

Haplogroups are not important. These haplogroups can totally mislead about the true origins of certain groups due to something called bottleneck effects.

Autosomal DNA is a lot more important.

Bohol

VIP
Back in the 90s and early 2000s all the labor workers in Bosaso were Bantu, they
built that city. Somali Bantus are generally hard workers and good to have around.
Even now Somali Bantu and Kenyan Bantus are hired to build all those buildings
you see in Mogadishu.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Haplogroups are not that important. These haplogroups can totally mislead about the true origins of certain groups.

Autosomal DNA is a lot more important.

from what i can tell haplogroups can at least assist in tracking migrations and who's stuck together long enough. if that part hasn't died off, and admixtures and mutations didn't set in, i can't see how it'll be less of an indication to who's overall closer to the original humans that walked around.

like i'm sure once we unravel the genome of those earlier primates, we'll likely be the closest overall, but i wouldn't be surprised if those northern nilotes are right there behind us.

also you got an entire composition on african autosmal dna testing? every site i find has fundamentally different results than the last.

Apollo

VIP
from what i can tell haplogroups can at least assist in tracking migrations and who's stuck together long enough. if that part hasn't died off, and admixtures and mutations didn't set in, i can't see how it'll be less of an indication to who's overall closer to the original humans that walked around.

Male lineages [y-dna haplogroups] are notorious for skewing the origins of certain populations. A guy can literally have 500 kids if he wants to and some men achieved those levels in the past. This can absolutely skew the lineage make up of a population without changing the racial composition much. For example, around Lake Chad/North Cameroon there's super high levels of R1b (the most common male lineage of Ireland!) even though they are 0.05% Western Eurasian and 99% Sub-Saharan. Female lineages (mtdna) are less likely to be affected by bottleneck effects.

also you got an entire composition on african autosmal dna testing. every site i find has fundamentally different results than the last.

Nope. Those methods employed by commercial companies are not scientific. They preset the clusters. However, there are scientific unbiased ways to find population clusters through autosomal dna. You let a computer programme find it on its own. That's what the peer reviewed studies all use and the results are all consistently the same. There is no ambiguity when it comes to autosomal dna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts