Girl abused on social media by by other Somalis bc she doesn't have your everyday Somali look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somalis are Cushitic people. You have to have majority Cushitic [native to the Horn of Africa] ancestry to be Somali.

Bantus are genetically from Nigeria. Their ancestry is completely different. A pig born in a stable does not make it a horse.

Dr Amun, the Bantu have already mixed with several clans and you know it too. You need to give up on this dream of yours. You will never have a pure Cushitic state.

Apollo

VIP
Dr Amun, the Bantu have already mixed with several clans and you know it too. You need to give up on this dream of yours. You will never have a pure Cushitic state.

Wrong.

I have recently seen genetic samples of Somali Bantus from South Somalia and they cluster with Tanzanian Bantus.

The average Tutsi from fucking Rwanda is 5 times more Cushitic than them.

You are so heartless :faysalwtf:

She just wants to be accepted

She should've used the correct term BANTU SOMALI not Somali
image.jpg

It's like me saying I'm English when I'm not

Duchess

VIP
Isn't Puntland doing some greening projects? Create a little jungle for them and let them live freely /s

or don't be a racist and realise that they can live in the urban cities. Somalia is open to Somalis right?

They already live in the urban centers of Puntland. They have a large community in Garowe and Bosaso and have proven to be great neighbors. Much better than the "Cushitic" in Baraxley. :bell:

Duchess

VIP
Wrong.

I have recently seen genetic samples of Somali Bantus from South Somalia and they cluster with Tanzanian Bantus.

The average Tutsi from fucking Rwanda is 5 times more Cushitic than them.

Didn't you say Somalis from the south were less "pure" than those from the North?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
She forgot to say she was BANTU SOMALI NOT SOMALI LIKE US

TRIED IT
:fittytousand::fittytousand::farole:

Yes, but she's a Somali national- meaning she's both Somali and Somali-Bantu. I always tell the border agency I'm Dutch and never Somali or Somali-Dutch when I'm crossing:manny:

They already live in the urban centers of Puntland. They have a large community in Garowe and Bosaso and have proven to be great neighbors. Much better than the "Cushitic" in Baraxley. :bell:
then whats this?
Puntland is not suitable for the Bantu. They would never survive as nomads in the harsh desert, but they are welcome to live and populate south of Rocca Littorio.
sister you confuse me.

Duchess

VIP
I was talking about South Ethiopian elements in them, not Bantu admixture, which is incredibly rare and restricted to individuals not entire clans.

Only because entire clans haven't been tested yet. Bantu live and procreate with many clans in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.