Garowe Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow I am no fan of these slum markets, the area looks totally neglected, PL business minister should actually move these ppl to at least new facilities and totally demolish these slums. Those tin-sheds and tents should be outlawed in our market. They want to trade and do business but escape the cost of owning a shop, unacceptable.

We shouldn't mix our markets, send the small-time traders to another section of town, the central areas should only be allowed for medium to large businesses.

Last edited:
@Pwyneth Galtrow Why do ppl flee to Puntland? this man is from beletwayne and came all the way to Puntland, why doesn't he go to the next closest town?

Instead of knocking to beg, he should knock to ask for work. He has the strength and health to do this so he can also work. Puntland should start arresting beggars and tell them to find work or leave immediately.

May Allah bless and protect all the poor and guide them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow. Finally some sense in Garowe. Water treatment will help ppl health and also help the water company increase business revenue, as more ppl will use the tap water for cooking and drinking.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow they complaining becuz of foreign worker competition, why don't they up-skill and market themselves better rather then complain about better value workers, why don't they add 'warranty' or something to their work to make them stand out as quality. We got one of these locals to pipe our home in Garowe. Guess what, the pipes exploded and the water force damaged the walls even. We had to fix it the wall n pipes for $1500 dollars.

I will never hire them over a foreigner. We had no-where to complain and need to fix the wall plus the pipes now. Screw these cut around the corner low quality workers.

Yes I know what u will say, why aren't our locals doing this job? we are being raped in our own markets from af-gashins, southies, and foreigners.

Last edited:

Trending