Garacad Port officially opens tomorrow and 1st commercial ship arrives

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Prince of HS It pains me when I see the industrial level development happening in Nigeria-Ghana, these guys building 400 KM dual carriage roads like it's nothing big to them, they have far larger scale projects that makes Somalis look like babies in development.

@Prince of HS It pains me when I see the industrial level development happening in Nigeria-Ghana, these guys building 400 KM dual carriage roads like it's nothing big to them, they have far larger scale projects that makes Somalis look like babies in development.
Somalia is soon to get back on its feet don’t worry. Projects will be flooding in to all parts of the country.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Indeed, It is hard to compare a couple of pebbles in the sea....
View attachment 241197

to a world class facility....
View attachment 241198

Also, Puntland begged DP World to build Bosaaso port for them, going as far as agreeing to give 100% of all revenues to DP World for 30 years. DP World saw it as a waste of time and gave it to one of its subsidiaries to play with. However, PL's incompetence and inability to handle their terrorism problem couldn't keep the manager that subsidiary sent from getting shot in the face when he set foot in Bosaaso.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-47114779
Those Idoors qaat addict will die in envy, ha nolato PL. They cant post current garcaad states lool.

ZodiaK

VIP
Only 1 vessel can dock in your so called world class port, yet there is 4 berths for 4 large vessels at any given time in Garacad.

Phase 1

1666610462182.png

@Dharbaaxo Jin posting construction stages of Garacad port. All proper port developers use that technique, look at china deep-sea port construction in Nigeria. Proper engineering not Dubai looooool

In the Nigeria case

Thats either the liquid berth or the break water or both. Their main container berths will have deep sheet piling similar to this.

1666610981617.png

Tema Port Ghana

You can see the break water on the right

1666611748916.png

1666611823831.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Those Idoors qaat addict will die in envy, ha nolato PL. They cant post current garcaad states lool.

@Dharbaaxo Jin is bragging about the parking stations loo dhisay, not a single inch was added to his port capability.

Garacad will have bigger parking station

project.png

Baakinka banaanka ee Gawaarida la dhigayo waa Midig iyo Bidix,waana la diyaariyay.

Balaca Baakinada Gawaarida la dhigayo ee Dekeda,waa…..

LHS = 28,400 sq.m
RHS = 12,700 sq.m

Keleb Xasid idoor weeye @Dharbaaxo Jin

All you getting is a mere parking station, nothing added to the port capacity @ZodiaK

Indeed, It is hard to compare a couple of pebbles in the sea....
View attachment 241197

to a world class facility....
View attachment 241198

Also, Puntland begged DP World to build Bosaaso port for them, going as far as agreeing to give 100% of all revenues to DP World for 30 years. DP World saw it as a waste of time and gave it to one of its subsidiaries to play with. However, PL's incompetence and inability to handle their terrorism problem couldn't keep the manager that subsidiary sent from getting shot in the face when he set foot in Bosaaso.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-47114779
You have too much cuduud for PL, why not be happy and congratulate your brothers instead of hating? You're going to die from ciil. Anyways what's there to brag about? When @Dalalos_ibn_Adali & @TekNiKo built this port for you over 40 years ago you were making 40-80 million a year from the US alone from it (40 million back then = $98,967,831 today if we adjust for inflation), instead today it was sold to emirates for a measly $120 million *investment* (which is probably in Silyanos bank accounts right now) for 30 years and 65% port ownership. You got robbed in broad daylight, you could've had dahabshill and somtel fund this project and hire independent contractors, it would've cost way less than the $400 million initial investment figure DP World estimated it at, but I guess you were itching for some quick qaat so you were impatient and had to get a quick fix.

Anyways did DP World even expand the Berbera Port at all? As @DR OSMAN pointed out that not a single inch was added. Also, I'm curious to as to if you are still using the same bridges that @Dalalos_ibn_Adali, @Yankee @Woosh & @TekNiKo built for you in the past, here in PL we've managed you build our own roads instead of relaying on the old stuff those guys built

Last edited:

Reborn
You have too much cuduud for PL, why not be happy and congratulate your brothers instead of hating? You're going to die from ciil. Anyways what's there to brag about? When @Dalalos_ibn_Adali & @TekNiKo built this port for you over 40 years ago you were making 40-80 million a year from the US alone from it (40 million back then = $98,967,831 today if we adjust for inflation), instead today it was sold to emirates for a measly $120 million *investment* (which is probably in Silyanos bank accounts right now) for 30 years and 65% port ownership. You got robbed in broad daylight, you could've had dahabshill and somtel fund this project and hire independent contractors, it would've cost way less than the $400 million initial investment figure DP World estimated it at, but I guess you were itching for some quick qaat so you were impatient and had to get a quick fix.

Anyways did DP World even expand the Berbera Port at all? As @DR OSMAN pointed out that not a single inch was added. Also, I'm curious to as to if you are still using the same bridges that @Dalalos_ibn_Adali, @Yankee & @TekNiKo built for you in the past, here in PL we've managed you build our own roads instead of relaying on the old stuff those guys built

You have too much cuduud for SL yourself.
Take your discussions to the following threads;

Last edited:
Yes one shouldn't be negative here and instead congragulate but are you seriously talking about the Berbera port and quoting "investments".

You have too much cuduud for SL yourself.
Learn about the Berbera port investment and the road corridor yourself through threads on here somalipot or even the many YouTube video's online instead of listening to the brain-dead Dr Osman who believes PL is 90% GDP entire Somalia including Somaliland 😂
I don’t have any cuduud for SL, in fact I would consider myself pro-independence for your cause under the right circumstances and indifferent otherwise. You guys (not you specially you) came into a thread and started acting negative for whatever reason, if a port or road or anything like this was built in same manner (locally funded) in SL, 90% of us would congratulate you and move on or not say anything at all.

Anyways, the stuff I linked and said is legit, did any of the details of the deal change since 2016? Berbera port could’ve been funded locally by dahabshill, somtel, and somcable instead of DP World

also I don’t know if the port is expanded but from @DR OSMAN said it seems like it hasn’t, I cannot verify, if im mistaken that I apologize.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I never said HSM is a 'hasid' development wise, he won't go out of his way to assist other clans but he won't stop and block their development. Farmajo even closed the door on PL to meet foreign development partners, how is 'development' politically motivated is only something @Dalalos_ibn_Adali has to answer for.
During Farmaajo's term the head of planning ministry was from PL, all development projects funded by the FGS & aid partners goes through the ministry of planning, and he specifically stated it was Deni who blocked alot of development to PL, projects that the development minister made sure PL qualified for lol, even your Boqor agreed.

PL internal politics had nothing to do with Farmaajo, whenever you Harti or MJ have internal issues do not just blame it on the highest ranking MX you see, we simply do not care, stop scape goating us.

Also if you ask me I rather build roads in Caabudwaaq and Gedo than anywhere else, I have nothing against PL but you guys have had roads build by the central government before, we have had zero investments, everything we have is self funded, so simply f*ck you begging for my sympathy fucking benefit scrounger.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
During Farmaajo's term the head of planning ministry was from PL, all development projects funded by the FGS & aid partners goes through the ministry of planning, and he specifically stated it was Deni who blocked alot of development to PL, projects that the development minister made sure PL qualified for lol, even your Boqor agreed.
Ha Ha Lol GIF

Reborn
I don’t have any cuduud for SL, in fact I would consider myself pro-independence for your cause under the right circumstances and indifferent otherwise. You guys (not you specially you) came into a thread and started acting negative for whatever reason, if a port or road or anything like this was built in same manner (locally funded) in SL, 90% of us would congratulate you and move on or not say anything at all.

Anyways, the stuff I linked and said is legit, did any of the details of the deal change since 2016? Berbera port could’ve been funded locally by dahabshill, somtel, and somcable instead of DP World

also I don’t know if the port is expanded but from @DR OSMAN said it seems like it hasn’t, I cannot verify, if im mistaken that I apologize.

Let's chat on the other thread 👍

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

PL internal politics had nothing to do with Farmaajo, whenever you Harti or MJ have internal issues do not just blame it on the highest ranking MX you see, we simply do not care, stop scape goating us.

Also if you ask me I rather build roads in Caabudwaaq and Gedo than anywhere else, I have nothing against PL but you guys have had roads build by the central government before, we have had zero investments, everything we have is self funded, so simply f*ck you begging for my sympathy fucking benefit scrounger.
Your lie doesnt add up, Today HSM announce road project, did Deni block it?

For day one xarmaajo was against PL, a lot of promises, Bossaso statium, Bossaso road, opening Garcaad, in same time blocking PL high school certificate, Block Garowe masterplan project..etc.

We dont have issue with MX but you guys let others hate you from your actions.

You have too much cuduud for PL, why not be happy and congratulate your brothers instead of hating? You're going to die from ciil.
Lol, I would not have touched this thread with a ten foot bargepole if it hadn't been for pathetic PL'ers feeling the need to compare their pebbles in the middle of the sea to a premier world class facility in the region.
Ciil iyo cuqdad is you people not being able to celebrate what you are doing without feeling the need to compare yourself to SL.

This is what I posted....

210928-Garacad-Seaport__FillWzQwMCwyNTBd.jpg

This is a picture taken on the day of the opening ceremony...

FB_IMG_1666340226105.jpg

WTF changed - you added one more pebble and poured some water on it ??

:damn: :damn: :damn:

And no SL'er commented on your collection of pebbles until you sad Puntnani's felt the need to compare it to this world class facility, which similarly has only had phase 1 completed

0000947607_resized_dpworldberberaportsomaliland06211022.jpg

:westbrookswag::win:

repo

VIP
This is what I posted....

210928-Garacad-Seaport__FillWzQwMCwyNTBd.jpg

This is a picture taken on the day of the opening ceremony...

View attachment 241325

WTF changed - you added one more pebble and poured some water on it ??

:damn: :damn: :damn:

And no SL'er commented on your collection of pebbles until you sad Puntnani's felt the need to compare it to this world class facility, which similarly has only had phase 1 completed

0000947607_resized_dpworldberberaportsomaliland06211022.jpg

:westbrookswag::win:
You didn't build that. It was built by the UAE. You couldn't even build this pier pictured below, it was built by Denmark. So take you khat addicted, snickers teeth stained, emotionally unstable ass out of this thread.

:draketf:

FVHi5D2XwAAuYbd

You didn't build that. It was built by the UAE. You couldn't even build this pier pictured below, it was built by Denmark. So take you khat addicted, snickers teeth stained, emotionally unstable ass out of this thread.

:draketf:
Lol, I see me pointing out what an emotional and sensitive little creature you are has gotten to you so much, that you now think the playground tactic of "I know you are but what am I" is the best rebuttal...
:lolbron:

Case in point another one of your emotional unstable seizures even in your contribution here. Where did I say I built it, my emotionally unstable simpleton? I accurately responded to the comparison made by others in this thread. I pointed out that comparing three pebbles throw into the sea to a world class facility is moronic, something all the pathetic Puntnanis couldn't stop themselves from doing even in trying to celebrate the aforementioned three pebbles. You on the other hand flail in the wind of another emotional overreaction, desperately grasping at straws for anything to hold on to, instead of even remotely addressing what is actually being discussed.

My work here is done. I'll leave you people to celebrate your three pebbles.

:westbrookswag:

Last edited:

repo

VIP
Lol, I see me pointing out what an emotional and sensitive little creature you are has gotten to you so much, that you now think the playground tactic of "I know you are but what am I" is the best rebuttal...
:lolbron:

Case in point another one of your emotional overreactions even in your contribution here. Where did I say I built it , my emotionally unstable simpleton? I accurately responded to the comparison made by others in this thread. I pointed out that comparing three pebbles throw into the sea to a world class facility is moronic, something all the pathetic Puntnanis couldn't stop themselves from doing even in trying to celebrate the aforementioned three pebbles. You on the other hand flail in the wind of another emotional overreaction, desperately grasping at straws for anything to hold on to, instead of even remotely addressing what is actually being discussed.

My work here is done. I'll leave you people to celebrate your three pebbles.

:westbrookswag:
Man f*ck off this thread, weirdo.

triple-h-disgusted.gif

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@Dharbaaxo Jin is bragging about the parking stations loo dhisay, not a single inch was added to his port capability.

Garacad will have bigger parking station

project.png

Baakinka banaanka ee Gawaarida la dhigayo waa Midig iyo Bidix,waana la diyaariyay.

Balaca Baakinada Gawaarida la dhigayo ee Dekeda,waa…..

LHS = 28,400 sq.m
RHS = 12,700 sq.m

Keleb Xasid idoor weeye @Dharbaaxo Jin

All you getting is a mere parking station, nothing added to the port capacity @ZodiaK

Stop it bro, this is an achievement in self reliance with no influx of foreign money.

Just say Mash'Allah and move on if you got nothing good to say.

The Berbera works so far DPW 1.2bn in construction cost. Which are funds no Somali currently has be that's why SL opted for this.

Garacad is a marvel in self sufficiency in the hope it will kick start a new economy let's just hope it's not an Import dominated port and they start manufacturing

Trending