Garacad Port officially opens tomorrow and 1st commercial ship arrives

1st phase is finished and the remaining bigger berths will be finished next year, in the meantime the 2 finished berths will continue operating.
Guests from various governments will arrive Garacad today and tomorrow.
Garacad.jpg

much smaller than I was expecting but looks great. The success of this port will be determined if they manage to become the main source of corridor from Mudug region to other parts of south central Somalia like Hiiraan region for example. This is a great start.

much smaller than I was expecting but looks great. The success of this port will be determined if they manage to become the main source of corridor from Mudug region to other parts of south central Somalia like Hiiraan region for example. This is a great start.
The 2 finished perths are 120 & 160 meters, the remaining two will be 650 meters, also containers will be kept outside the port in a designated area so that's why it's thinner.

I heard Khaire's big vein in his side face is expanding as we speak and filling the lacuna in his face, he didn't expect this after he refused to participate in its stone laying ceremony.
Khayre.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What has happen to hobyo port anyways? What’s the update on that I haven’t heard anything about it for awhile ?

but anyways kudos reer pl for this self funded project :obama:

What has happen to hobyo port anyways? What’s the update on that I haven’t heard anything about it for awhile ?

but anyways kudos reer pl for this self funded project :obama:
At this rate, cadale port and Mogadishu - beledweyne highway will start before hobyo port. That’s the whole reason for the new Hirshabelle offensive. W for reer pl though. 100% locally funded. No shisheeye

Hobyo is safe and under firm pro goverment control yet they haven’t started with the port?
:yacadiim:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
At this rate, cadale port and Mogadishu - beledweyne highway will start before hobyo port. That’s the whole reason for the new Hirshabelle offensive. W for reer pl though. 100% locally funded. No shisheeye

Hobyo is safe and under firm pro goverment control yet they haven’t started with the port?
:yacadiim:
They should just scrap the whole idea. Having two ports that close to each other is soooo pointless. :rudywhatever:

Does anyone have the economic analysis on this port? They have link to invest, but couldn’t find anything on anticipated rate of return and expected business throughput

Trending