Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jungle @convincation do Abgaal support so called ASWJ? Why is for example Dahir Gelle and HSM supporting these heretics?
Fiqi is HG Sacad and he supports peace talks too.

Fiqi and some other mucarad in MM like Abdikarim Guled facilitated Shakir with the help of Puntland to destabilize Galmudug, Fiqi knows he lost his seat (to Xaaf) its a desperate attempt to secure MPs.

Its already been explained that is all their cries are about, they caused this mess. Qoorqoor might directly call them out during his address.

Their plans backfired and left them in a worse position by making a clear enemy out of Qoorqoor.

cow

VIP

Qoor Qoor spoke well. we all know when he said both foreign and internal actors are behind the suufis.

anyone internal that was helping the suufis i urge president farmaajo to put the full weight of the government in to capturing them whether they are individuals or even states.

Ahlu sunnah is receiving financial support from some Galmudug politicians and clans who believe they’ve been sidelined by Qoor Qoor in the coming lower house elections. Interesting times ahead.

cow

VIP
Ahlu sunnah is receiving financial support from some Galmudug politicians and clans who believe they’ve been sidelined by Qoor Qoor in the coming lower house elections. Interesting times ahead.

don't worry President Qoor Qoor when the time is right and the elections in somalia is over will put forth all the evidence he has. all halaal FMS states and the SFG will support Qoor Qoor against those who caused the war in guriceel to happen that is a promise.

Where is Tekniko and why isnt he not reporting the shia aswj propaganda anymore???

Confused Pulp Fiction GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Beesha Caalamka has urged for peace talks and and end to fighting. I hope they sanction Qoor Qoor if they dont stop fighting Ahlu Sunnah

Beesha Caalamka has urged for peace talks and and end to fighting. I hope they sanction Qoor Qoor if they dont stop fighting Ahlu Sunnah

No one cares what they have to say and it will make no difference. None of them would tolerate an armed group taking a building by the barrel of a gun let alone a town in their own countries. They have no right to get involved in internal affairs.

TekNiKo

VIP
No one cares what they have to say and it will make no difference. None of them would tolerate an armed group taking a building by the barrel of a gun let alone a town in their own countries. They have no right to get involved in internal affairs.
Beesha Caalamka feeds and protects you and provides AMISOM to protect your ass. You have no choice but to accept their demands. Surely war crimes will be written if they refuse.

TekNiKo

VIP
Qoor Qoor oo baryeeya oo xaalka ka xun, Ahlu Sunnah forces have cut off Hiil Shabaab supply route between Dhuusomareeb and Guriceel as more reer miyi join Ahlu Sunnah to defend their leader Shaakir the fight is far from over

American is angry that Farmaajo is poltiiscing DANAB forces and have cut their pay, so has Beesha Caalamka. Dhiiqo lugaha la galeen !

Both you and Dahir Alasow have been lying throughout. What that will get you I dont understand. He made an entire video calling Col Bakaay Xawaadle when he is Ujejeen. And now speaking about US cutting support to Danab when they havent been training or paying them in nearly a year. There is a whole vice documentary about their pull out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending