Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
America is very angry DANAB troops are being used in political fight with Sufis instead of AS Farmaajo dun goofed

They can be angry but its in the benefit of the nation. Or it basically give me the green light to make a Shia Group, A Salafi Group, A Hanafi Group, taking over regional states in the name of " fighting AS"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Both you and Dahir Alasow have been lying throughout. What that will get you I dont understand. He made an entire video calling Col Bakaay Xawaadle when he is Ujejeen. And now speaking about US cutting support to Danab when they havent been training or paying them in nearly a year. There is a whole vice documentary about their pull out.

So VOA is lying now?

CBB just give up alx Allah removed me from this braindead cult Ahlu Sunnah attack awoke me

TekNiKo

VIP
They can be angry but its in the benefit of the nation. Or it basically give me the green light to make a Shia Group, A Salafi Group, A Hanafi Group, taking over regional states in the name of " fighting AS"
Why doesnt Gorgor attack AS Bacaadweyne, Camaara, Baxdo, Ceeldheer, Ceelbuur? Why are they putting so much effort on Sufis who simply wanna fight AS. Look at Iraaq shia militias who fought alongside Iraqi army! They were great success and defeated ISIS.

Its clear GM and FGS indirectly support AS, America is watching

Why doesnt Gorgor attack AS Bacaadweyne, Camaara, Baxdo, Ceeldheer, Ceelbuur? Why are they putting so much effort on Sufis who simply wanna fight AS. Look at Iraaq shia militias who fought alongside Iraqi army! They were great success and defeated ISIS.

SNA weapons were used by Alshabab in the Manda base attack. N&N & Shabab are basically the same thing. The government,NISA intelligence,and even telecommunication networks such as Hormuud have been at the mercy and infiltration of Shabab.
7C42EA99-B965-4E29-8B72-158C8DEE045A.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
SNA weapons were used by Alshabab in the Manda base attack. N&N & Shabab are basically the same thing. The government,NISA intelligence,and even telecommunication networks such as Hormuud have been at the mercy and infiltration of Shabab. View attachment 205101
:kanyehmm:

Shaki kuma jirto labo Shabaab inay wada shaqayaan. Its clear FGS has been hijacked by AS. Federalism has saved Kismayo and Garowe from these freaks. I am scared for Gedo now, War nimanku caqli badna.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You fool. Fiqi is jupset about his seat being given to Xaaf. This is why your my slave, get me tea and you work in the kitchen. Your uncle Farmajoo is a nacaas too just like you.
The "nacaas" is the one keeping you in the game with your uncle QoorQoor, or the sufis ASWJ would have long ago overrun the place, for once just firm it, and shut up with the blame game.

TekNiKo

VIP
TekNiKo you wasted 24 pages writing fake news. You could spent the time better. You should have listened to me when I told you that Galmudug will come out winner.
Umm its not over Sufis still holding out in Jamaacadaha this is a fact. Even if they lose lets say Galmudug took over all of Guriceel you think Sufis will just sit back and forget this brazen assault? Gorgor wont be there forever.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The reason why Iraq Shia Militas worked well with the Iraqi army is because a high percentage of the top officials are shia. Brothers working with brothers against a common enemy. Somalia, your fighting so many aqeedahs against other aqeedahs which ain't compatible. Iraq case and Somalia case ain't same at all.

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble has betrayed us and joined Farmajo and Qoor Qoor he has abandoned us

TekNiKo

VIP
EA4F4F47-7299-4E3E-9D89-C064EF69527C.jpeg

We love our Sheekh and willing to die for him. He is the symbol of Sufi pride and excellence. Inshallah he will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts