Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
they fear of farmaajo and qoor qoor winning against suufi will put a nail on their election hopes. they also supported janaan and where calling for the government to remove troops from beledxaawo for almost 1.5 years and no one listened to those losers. now beledxaawo is secure from janan and any kenyan lackey.

same will be for guriceel.

There are many HGs like me who only care about the well-being of a safe, equal and developed Galmudug that is in peace with itself, many of us dont even give a fock who the President of Somalia is so long he supports GM and other States peaceful existence, so having said that the MM have truly took off their mask and revealed to us what they really are and this their ambition to become President is their only priority and not the innocents lives lost by supporting terrorists shia aswj, so fock em!

cow

VIP
There are many HGs like me who only care about the well-being of a safe, equal and developed Galmudug that is in peace with itself, many of us dont even give a fock who the President of Somalia is so long he supports GM and other States peaceful existence, so having said that the MM have truly took off their mask and revealed to us what they really are and this their ambition to become President is their only priority and not the innocents lives lost by supporting terrorists shia aswj, so fock em!

MM work for the interest of Puntland and making money.

@TekNiKo Saleebaan clan has alliance with Alshabab in Galmudug it’s why they didn’t took part in the Bacaadweyne,Camaraa campaign. Saleeban clan and HiilShabab Sacads attacking Ceyr people in their own city using troops from different clans.

MM work for the interest of Puntland and making money.

I always said that Politics is about gained opportunities and wasted opportunities and only a skilled Politicians can read the signs in-between them and use the opportunities to garner support, never forget Bush was most hated until he used the Twin bombing to rally support around the flag, so the incumbent president Farmaajo should do the same and use the shia terrorists aswj (sponsored by PL) attack on Galmudug to garner support from HGs, and as we all know any politicians who has HGs support will win land-slight Insha'Allahi.

cow

VIP
I always said that Politics is about gained opportunities and wasted opportunities and only a skilled Politicians can read the signs in-between them and use the opportunities to garner support, never forget Bush was most hated until he used the Twin bombing to rally support around the flag, so the incumbent president Farmaajo should do the same and use the shia terrorists aswj (sponsored by PL) attack on Galmudug to garner support from HGs, and as we all know any politicians who has HGs support will win land-slight Insha'Allahi.

Farmaajo is going above and beyond to help galmudug/qoor qoor. i don't think any of the MM if they where in farmaajo position would send thousands of troops to aid qoor qoor.

farmaajo support for qoor qoor is clear to see, now we need that support to bear fruits and i think qoor qoor understands it which why MM have posted that letter asking government troops to be withdrawn.

but neither farmaajo nor qoor qoor is stupid it would basically mean the end of both of them. but it is for qoor qoor to speak up and tell MM to f off from his maamul.

he also needs to say al shabab and suufis are the same. i have noticed qoor qoor is a man of few words like farmaajo. silent but deadly.

but now he needs to talk and openly say that he is president of galmudug and that MM losers should mind their own business.

Farmaajo is going above and beyond to help galmudug/qoor qoor. i don't think any of the MM if they where in farmaajo position would send thousands of troops to aid qoor qoor.

farmaajo support for qoor qoor is clear to see, now we need that support to bear fruits and i think qoor qoor understands it which why MM have posted that letter asking government troops to be withdrawn.

but neither farmaajo nor qoor qoor is stupid it would basically mean the end of both of them. but it is for qoor qoor to speak up and tell MM to f off from his maamul.

he also needs to say al shabab and suufis are the same. i have noticed qoor qoor is a man of few words like farmaajo. silent but deadly.

but now he needs to talk and openly say that he is president of galmudug and that MM losers should mind their own business.

Indeed bro, well said, as for the choice of words QoorQoor will say, it will be said in the 37mps electorate ballots.

As for Pres Farmaajo i noticed he values loyalty the way he supports Qoorqoor, and this a great attribute of a Statesman he is, Masha'Allahi.

It is beyond all that. ASWJ have a history of destabilizing Galmudug and never honour agreements. This was their last chance to choose peace and instead they ignored and rebuffed and have caused death and destruction.

Shakir will join Robow.

Sufism ideology is very strong. Even if they are defeated they will start ku Dhufo ka dhaqaaq campaign to avenge their losses.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not surprising. They got butchered as 'reer hiraan' have said themselves. Im sure it gave aswj a morale boost when they heard they had come from there.
They are sending women now, Sufis gonna f*ck some nice Ass :russ:

200.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
@Jungle Watch this man crying because Hiiraan Troops massacred innocent people in Guriceel and did looting before they left this is who @Bariire is bootyclapping for nacala

TekNiKo

VIP
Xawaadle taking revenge by burning and looting Cayr homes due to Matabaan beef kkkkkkk This is your “govt army” nothing but tribal militias Wallahi Cayr must defend themselves.

Jungle

VIP
There will be repercussions for xawaadle because in every video they're addressed as xl cidan from beledweyne.

Col Balaay is mudulood unfortunately given the task of being head of them. I mean they have no say in the 27th division or HS security affairs whatsoever. Its good the locals very well know hes not xl'
Bakaay aa xawaadle noo keenay' He takes orders from odowaa as guutada 5aad the only guuto to take orders from villa somalia

TekNiKo

VIP
There will be repercussions for xawaadle because in every video they're addressed as xl cidan from beledweyne.

Col Balaay is mudulood unfortunately given the task of being head of them. I mean they have no say in the 27th division or HS security affairs whatsoever. Its good the locals very well know hes not xl'
Bakaay aa xawaadle noo keenay' He takes orders from odowaa as guutada 5aad the only guuto to take orders from villa somalia
Dahir Alasow talking about it now I cant believe Qoor Qoor is so evil to grant these Xawaadle militias free reign. Its sickening.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ina lilaahi wa in ilaahi rajicuun xasuuqa maatada ay geysteen
mooryaanta HiirShabelle :kendrickcry: This is who these CBB are bootyclapping for than they dare call Ahlu Sunnah Mooryaan

TekNiKo

VIP
Ahlu Sunnah is receiving funds from Madaxa Musharixinta the true HAG representitives. They are ready to help Ahlu Sunnah defeat Qoor Qoor in exchange for Xildhibaans. Hassan Sheekh Maxmuud, Dahir Geelle and Cabdiraxman Cabdishakuur and Cabdikariin Guuled are all supporting Ahlu Sunnah

Desperately reaching for the clan card when it’s only a matter of time before Shakir is arrested.

Most of those leading the fight against them are original ASWJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts